It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Network's Tucker Carlson bashes the warmongers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColeYounger

I still think Bolton is working with Trump.

Bolton plays the crazed warmonger ready to nuke Indiana just because he once got a bad cup of coffee there.

Trump plays the man with Bolton's leash.

Ready to turn him lose if any nation gets too uppity.
Honestly, I like Bolton. He comes off as some cynical hilarious bastard behind the door. Man I wouldn't mind a few beers with him to see what goes on in that mind that landed him his position and renown.

It's actually his alien being mustache which is in mind-control of Bolton. He's just doing the bidding of the Stache.

I loved how Tucker just slew Bolton on his show.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I still think Bolton is working with Trump.
Bolton plays the crazed warmonger ready to nuke Indiana just because he once got a bad cup of coffee there.

Bolton isn't playing , he is a crazed warmonger.

edit on 22-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yea, I rip on Tucker from time to time, but I posted his message yesterday from the previous nights show.

He's using his platform for a very good cause, and I applaud him for it. He's doing so at the cost of making a minority of his base leave. (from what I've seen, very few are for actual war).

Last night I went to get a few things from the store, and switched over to the talk radio station.

Mark Levin's points were the following. Anyone against confrontation are pink republicans including Sean Hannity who had debated it from what I gathered earlier in the day. Hannity was defending Trump, Levin essentially saying Trump was being Jimmy Carter when he needs to be Ragan.

He continued on to say Bolton is good at his job, and being skeptical of him or calling him a war hawk is unpatriotic.

He straight up said he didn't care if 150 died, they deserved it.

One thing I'll say about this possible crisis, it's erased if only temporary party lines and united pro war and anti war.

I don't mind if someone truly believes we need to gut check Iran, but Levin IMO did it in a toxic way and went as far to say as a war with Iran would not be like a war with Iraq because they're different. OK Levin, OK.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

edit on 22-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Eh, I didn't add anything to discussion

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Outstanding!!!

I do not watch network news but I salute Tucker on this one.

Calling a slime ball a slime ball needs to happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Apparently that number is always discussed as part of the details of the operation. Trump told another bedtime story to his kids and told them sleep tight daddy's got this when he claimed he asked that question of them. He never did.
They told him how many will die and then he said no.

But let me say this too. The world is looking at him like he is a crazy person who cant make a decision and as a person who has no ideas about foreign policy procedures.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Considering trump was supposed to start a worldwide nuclear war just hours after taking the presidency,

but you never engage in hyperbole do you?
No one was ever saying that.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Bolton plays

Time for the kids to go home and get the adults back in there. The ones who don't play games.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

He comes off as someone who's been constipated for months.
You know.... FOS

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Took it seriously by spinning that foreign policy bottle again.
Round and round and round she goes
Where she'll stop nobody knows.
nuke em or duke em or let em be
which foreign policy?
Guess we'll see.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

Or just you know.... -put him on the front line.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
John Bolton is a cockroach.
Nothing else needs to be said.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah alright.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
John Bolton is a cockroach.
Nothing else needs to be said.

draining the swamp of all those neocons...

oh wait....

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Bolton plays

Time for the kids to go home and get the adults back in there. The ones who don't play games.

The same "adults" who gave billions and funded Iran's nuke program and terrorist activities?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I now fully expect Trump to fire Bolton over the next few weeks.

His true advisers are speaking and he will listen. When Carlson or Hannity give him advice, he pays them more heed than the advisers he hired to do that job.

Bye Bolton.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

FOX Network's Tucker Carlson bashes the warmongers

Tucker needs to learn not to run his mouth when dealing with the Deep state neocons. Accidents happen...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I kinda like Mark Twains' quote; "Revenge is a dish best served cold". Trump should find out exactly who controlled that giant drone, and order him to the White House situation room, for a Q. & A about losing a $100 million plus aircraft. If it had a black box, now laying on the floor of the Persian Gulf, that needs to be brought back to D.C. If there's no black box in that drone's carcass, then the manned aircraft nearby will have one that will suffice.

I see a couple of reasons that the Iranians figured that our drone, and manned aircraft were in their airspace. First, someone hacked their D.M.E. on the missile battery. Second, maybe a remote party diddled with the military GPS, and some remote black operator, in a motel room in Wichita, was using the wrong coordinates. In the end, the manned aircraft's black box should answer most of our end of this, and the officer on that Iranian missile battery is already facing some blowback.

It may turn out that another Iranian black ops outfit was the culprit, in luring both our manned and unmanned aircrafts into their airspace, vis a vie, like what happened to the occasional aircraft flying in the Shah's airspace, back in the Sixties, courtesy of the old U.S.S.R.'s using louder radio signals than the ordinary Lorans, used by passenger airliners, and set at about + 5 degrees towards their border. Trump may just have dodged a serious War Crime by refraining from a knee jerk response to this shoot down. I think he has to talk face to face with the remote operator controlling that doomed drone, in order to find out what really happened. Obviously, the black box in the manned aircraft, which the Mullahs also claimed was intruding, is still in one piece, and available to back up the operator's account. Or not!!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Although most of this is just controlled propaganda and spin you have to admire the comments from Trump.

Most politicians wouldn't ever mention the human toll to military action.

Never thought i'd ever say this but Trump is starting to grow on me. Could be the first President in my lifetime who's not 100% a puppet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join