It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need your opinion on a couple of photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
These were taken today....

This is a abandoned property.

House Pic 1:

House Pic 2:

Didn't notice anything unusual......just out photographing old abandoned houses, old barns, etc. My current new hobby...

Anyways...when reviewing the pictures...my wife was like..."what is that in that window?" (Second window from the right.)

So I blew them up and tried my best to clean them up...but I am very new at this....

Window Pic 1:

Window Pic 2:

These pictures were taken within seconds of each other.

I won't say what we think we see for now.......I just want to see if anybody sees anything unusual.

Going back tomorrow to take more pictures.
edit on R242019-06-21T20:24:58-05:00k246Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

It looks like a ghost using a Swedish penis enlarger.

edit on 21-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It does look like a spirit in there. Freaky actually.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The first pic shadow of person, next pic ET!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure that’s a blown seal on a piece of insulated glass .

It gets that dusty Grey/White look .

Something like this ........

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I think it's just a reflection of the trees around it and glare from the sun. The far right window is the brightest and the reflections become lesser on each window going left.

Looks cool though.
edit on 21-6-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Honestly, man, it looks straight up like a hoax to me. Too picture perfect. What reason would there be for a ww2 or Vietnam era soldier to appear in a photographic display that fits in a single window suspiciously well, and it's on a barn completely removed from any area of relevant conflict?

Total hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Maybe a cow and Princess Diana?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Honestly, man, it looks straight up like a hoax to me. Too picture perfect. What reason would there be for a ww2 or Vietnam era soldier to appear in a photographic display that fits in a single window suspiciously well, and it's on a barn completely removed from any area of relevant conflict?

Total hoax.

Took them myself.... try again.

As I said, I am going back to do some more pictures. I can duplicate my original position, and I plan to use a telephoto lens.

That's why I posted them.....I see a guy in some kind of uniform in that one as well.....too well. Gotta go back for some control pictures and maybe try a couple of different angles.

It is interesting none the less.
edit on R342019-06-21T21:34:35-05:00k346Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Trippy?
Yes indeed.
Super natural spirit and such?
I doubt it, but who knows?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I see a dog faced clown playing a flute in the first one and a sailor in the second. Very eerie if not fakes.

ETA - Why are the window frames so clean and white on an abandon house? Did you up the contrast?

edit on 21-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Very curious, cool pics OP!
In the second pic there's an additional "something" behind the black character on the right.
For a conventional guess I'd say maybe squatters?
But the change in the second pic, taken seconds later, certainly adds some "woo"!
Thanks for sharing, can you go back to the house and investigate?
Edit to add: just saw your reply about going back to the house. Good idea, please let us know how it goes.
edit on 21-6-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just reflections but very cool, like faces in clouds you can make them look like different things, the top one also has like a horse face looking straight at you.

But burn the house down anyway just be safe that it isn't making demons.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Yeah I see a reflection of trees and they look like something else but
They are pretty interesting for reflections, people can see different things in the same image

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I won't say what we think we see for now.......

What did you both see?
Looks like a couple dancing. I think it is a refection to the twin tipped bush outside.

Don't look close look at it from the distance picture and see it mirrors the small tree, bush there.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I can see Oliver hardy in the top one, maybe it's a window to a parallel dimension

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Went back..from another angle..it appears that someone may actually be living there so case closed.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Pareidolia. It's just trees reflecting in the window, and more distortion added by zooming in on the window.

You can pretty much dismiss photos with windows and mirrors for this reason

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I noticed the window looked different in the two pics, like something changed in it. From the zoomed shots, looks like a human form on the left, on both, but a very different shape. The first one has a sort of clown-nose look to it, and even sort of like someone with one of those party blow-out things in the mouth. The second looks like an odd hat with dangling ear flaps and goggles. What that is on the right, I don't know, either, but it sees to have pointed ears, and to change, or at least shift. Very odd! Any chance of going back? Armed, and not alone?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Went back..from another angle..it appears that someone may actually be living there so case closed.

That would explain the changes....but why the weird looks? Clown nose and goggles? The added something behind the black thing does look like a dog, but still.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join