It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More sad news...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that. He was a lot of fun to read from and interact with. He didn't back down.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Zorgan did make a lot of good quality threads and provided many insights along the way. One example of his well researched and reasoned approach A Conspiracy Theory: The Leprechauns and the Missing Trillions

He will be missed.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Hefficide, that was beautiful!

Some are so iconic to this site, that I just didn't expect the natural laws, like dying, to apply to them. In a way I guess they don't: Zorgon will live on within the hearts and minds of all the ATS family touched by his intellect, passion & insightfulness.
Plus he was just way cool and a real stand up, nice guy.

Love and prayers to his family and friends worldwide!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
It's never easy when someone you care for in any way passes. May he rest in peace and his family find some rest as well.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I'm sure anyone who has dabbled in the Sci-Fi weirdness of ATS threads over the years will remember zorgon, RIP

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Sad news friend. In a lot of ways Zorgon (Ron) was an archetype of classic ATS, a man who exemplified so much of what ATS represented. He was all about the conspiracies and absolutely unafraid to push out his ideas and stand back to watch. He was someone I argued with and contradicted for my first couple of years. We were assholes to each other several times.

Funnily enough, it was through your interactions with Zorgon that I came to admire you too. Those old STS threads were a lot of fun and drama with pages of information. There was Zorgon, MikeSingh, Chadwickus, yourself, Phage, Internos, Exuberant etc etc and a few more who lit up the boards with great posts and passion. They were the days when good information flowed though mega threads and the UFO subject was in one of its final, fertile death throes - it was fun and often intellectually challenging. I miss all that sometimes.

I didn't always like Zorgon in the early days, not much! After a while we began sharing PMs and I grew to like the guy. He was full of mischief and I remember joking with him about what a pot-stirrer he was. He could laugh about that because he spent a lot of effort making waves and stirring up trouble; he was a total #-stirrer and loved it. I came to see him as a brave guy. Despite our differences of opinion, I admired the way he put himself out there.

He's right in there if I had to list a dozen members who encapsulated the spirit of classic ATS. He'll probably always be one of the stars of ATS in my mind even though he did much, much more in other areas.

Here are his most flagged threads for anyone who missed the force of Zorgon.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
May you now find out all the answers to all the questions you've been asking and searching for.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sad indeed.

Zorgon was always quick with finding the most interesting angles on conspiracies, and would add value to those discussions. Even when I didn't agree with his written feelings on a subject, his discourse was always polite and civil, but still pointed and meaningful.

From what I could tell, he was a gentleman.

R.I.P., Zorgon.

edit on 6/22/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear this. I used to love being on the same thread with him, and picking his brain, although I always thought he knew more than he was telling, which was frustrating. I was like 'I want to know everything you know, and I want to know it NOW. lol.

Truly one of the ATS greats.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow, This is really sad news as Zorgon was my hero back in the day.

My sympathy for his family and loved ones.

He will be sorely missed.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Rest in peace zorgon. May all the answers be provided to you in dead that you couldn't find in life.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
RIP Zorgon. I haven't seen much of him for years on here. He was active when I started coming here.

Hopefully he was healthy right up onto the end and just plopped over. I hate that suffering crap, I am not so fond of getting old either. Both the wife and I said it would be great to be doing pretty good then just die in our sleep. Hopefully he did not suffer too long or much.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
RIP Zorgon.You definitely were a big part of making ATS as big as it is today.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Sincerest condolences to his family and to those who knew him.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
He was full of mischief and I remember joking with him about what a pot-stirrer he was.

Ha! I called him a pot-stirrer on probably more than one occasion.

I remember joking with him that he must be on the payroll of ATS (and, yes, I was truly just kidding) because his pot-stirring would quite often take dying threads and carry them in a lively direction that kept them going.

But like I said above, he was always civil, even if his opinions drove me crazy.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Such very sad news to hear.

Zorgon was an iconic member here on ATS. He was ahead of the
curve, at times his theories seemed a bit out there, but he
never minded a good discussion on them. In fact I think that
was one of the things he loved the most, a good rambunctious
conversation.

Indeed, he was never shy with controversial thought, yet one of his
unique talents was his great ability to discuss and spar, yet still get
back to being a friend in the course of life. He was a very genuine
thinker, not pretentious in any way, which I think made his threads
very inviting. Who could forget his legendary thread on a secret
space command?

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

Ah the good old days, miss those times here, and yes Zorgon was
much a part of the imaginative threads, yet he leaned heavily on
facts and would search for them and present them in support of
his ideas, which was also very unique.

ArMaP, thank you for helping him as you did with his projects, TLM and Pegasus.
He thought highly of you, and loved you very much.

He surely will be missed.
I'll remember him often when I look up at the moon.

Zorgon was truly a legend in his own time.

edit on 22-6-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I woke up this morning with Zorgon on my mind and in particular 'the pegasus forum' now I know why. As I was typing in the Web page for ATS, I had this feeling and zazzafraz came to mind and whoa and behold all the old school gang are here.

Words cannot describe how upset I am at hearing this news. Zorgon taught me so much and showed me so much. I am lost for words.

RIP Z and I hope you are enjoying knowing you were right 😁 God bless dude x

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sad news, may he rest in peace.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ha! That guy was cool. The only one who would put out his theories out there like space bases created by the space marines.

And then latter back it up with moon base plans he got from somewhere with NASA stamp on it, and launch dates and type of experimental nuclear engines they used. A whole list of them complete with dates and places and were on the moon they landed and if it was failure or success, complete with wacky mission and operation name that NASA or whoever forgot to the system somewhere.

The moon threads, have never been the same since he decided to not bother anymore. But hey, cant say that anything that has been said since on this site since, has not been said before, and better.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I always enjoyed Zorgon's posts.
May GOD rest his soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join