It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadler sorry for ‘repeatedly’ calling Hope Hicks ‘Ms. Lewandowski’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Nader is so insufferable...

But he, aoc, ohmar, pelosi, and [whichever fool wins the democratic nomination] all but assure another 4 years in 2020...
Then they will ramp up their stupidity even more(if that’s possible) paving the way for a Pence/Sarah H Sanders 2024 win...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Please don't pretend to speak for women while simultaneously minimizing and excusing this misogyny by elected officials.

I am a women who has intimate experience with being slut shamed in the work place, and beyond. SO yeah, I'll speak for women all I want, thank you!

Republicans and the President routinely slut shame women. It's part of their political profile! "Women should keep their legs closed!" Blah, blah, blah....

Trump's "grab 'em by the pussy" because "when you're famous they let you" comment is a massive slut shaming comment. Republicans repeatedly slut shame Trump's accusers, and any women that comes forward with sexual assault allegations against him or any of his allies.

Again, sarcastically insinuating that a woman is married to the man she's accused of having an affair with isn't the worst case of slut shaming I've seen coming from the Hill in recent times.

It's extremely inappropriate for Hope Hicks and Cory Lewendowski to be have been having an affair, but Hope Hicks seems have a habit of fraternalizing with co-workers and making unprofessional and bad choices. She's a public figure and has to deal the consequences of her behavior in the public eye.

edit on 22-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can we all agree everyone needs to call Elizabeth Warren “Pocahontas”?

I want her to win the democratic nomination simply so Donald can tweet pictures of her in her native “Cherokee” regalia...

She has high cheekbones so she’s an Indian, right?
Just ignore the blue eyes and white skin....words matter, not reality

She could have Beto as her VP...he is a Mexican with blue eyes, white skin and his birth name is Robert Francis O’Rourke...

They could run on a platform of giving California back to Spain or Mexico....I don’t care, just give it away...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I am a women who has intimate experience with being slut shamed in the work place, and beyond. SO yeah, I'll speak for women all I want, thank you!

Ahem. Blah, blah, blah... excuses, excuses, excuses... But you sure as hell don't speak for me. And don't cry to me about Trump when you're minimizing and blowing off the same or worse behavior by your guys. You think it's funny and no big deal.

Gotcha -- clear as crystal.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Get out of town with you hypocritical double standards!

Nadler's trolling doesn't come close to Trump's attacks on the women who have accused him of sexual assault and rape. But, it sure did trigger Trump's supporters! Nadler's trolling doesn't come close to the Republican's attacks on women's sexuality, and when it comes to reproductive rights, it's open season on slut shaming women!

Again, having suggested that a woman is married to the man she's accused of having an inappropriate affair with is the lowest and most polite form of slut shaming. It certainly riled Trump's supporters more than it riled Hope Hicks, whom I sure has experienced much, much worse, in and around Capitol Hill!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Anti-Trumpers will levy any allegation of sexism against Trump for far less, but excuse Nadler because he is their guy. Just shows that their “racism, sexism, misogyny” are just mantras, not principle’s, and they have zero standards. Just another reason why they should be ignored.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

Please provide an example of that "far less".

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Please provide an example of that "far less".

“If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?”

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Get out of town with you hypocritical double standards!

My double standards??? Says the one minimizing for one while proclaiming faux outrage for the other... yeah... right.

It seems to me that you rather enjoy this. Both giving and receiving. I've heard about ladies... um... "women" who like slut shaming. Makes them feel validated or something. While slut-shaming some women for having -- how did you put it? Oh! That's right, an "inappropriate affair." Because that's for you or anyone else to judge? Of course not. Some folks just enjoy slut shaming.

You have made yourself very clear. As have I. So I have no desire to continue this conversation.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I enjoy seeing the right squirm in their pile of stinking hypocrisy. It's quite amusing.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Citation? Context?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Citation? Context?

“Can you imagine the parents of Kelli ... when she said, 'Mom, Dad, I just fell in love with a big, fat pig named Rosie?”

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I don't know the context or who said these things, and the level of outcry from the left, because you haven't cited anything of substance.

However, based on your "examples" these do not seem to be less offensive that suggesting that Hope was married to the man she is accused of having an illicit affair with. It teasingly suggests she might be "a legitimate woman".

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I don't know the context or who said these things, and the level of outcry from the left, because you haven't cited anything of substance.

However, based on your "examples" these do not seem to be less offensive that suggesting that Hope was married to the man she is accused of having an illicit affair with. It teasingly suggests she might be "a legitimate woman".

I was kind of kidding around with those examples.

The reason Trump’s statements are less offensive is because they were retaliatory, meaning he was firing back. But Hicks did nothing to Nadler as far as I know. Nadler was being vindictive and malicious, and using a position of power to belittle Hicks and discredit her during a congressional hearing.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Citation? Context?

Soooo 2008ish 😳

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Okay.
Still, insinuating Hope was (not) married to the married man that she was accused of having an affair with isn't as offensive as calling your sexual assault accusers, liars, media whores and unworthy of your attention based on their looks, which is the environment that President Trump has created.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Okay.
Still, insinuating Hope was (not) married to the married man that she was accused of having an affair with isn't as offensive as calling your sexual assault accusers, liars, media whores and unworthy of your attention based on their looks, which is the environment that President Trump has created.

I don’t care if it was offensive. It was undeserved and unjust.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Offensive? Maybe. Undeserved and unjust? Nope.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So just to be clear, if you are accused by someone of sexually assaulting them, and it not true, it would be horribly offensive for you to say they are lying?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just to be clear, whose accusers are you calling liars, Bill Clinton's accusers or Donald Trump's accusers?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join