It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadler sorry for ‘repeatedly’ calling Hope Hicks ‘Ms. Lewandowski’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

www.cheatsheet.com...

www.amazon.com...

So your saying it’s cool to call Obama mr Sinclair?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

When did I say that, or even assert that it was cool for Nadler to call Hope Hicks "Ms Lewendoski"?

I was responding to the poster who posited why Nadler call Hope Hicks "Ms Lewendoski". I said that "I could see that", and then expounded more on Nadlers' possible motive.

Lift yourself out of your bias mob mentality and stop attacking people for their opinions. It's okay to disagree without projecting insulting BS and whataboutism.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you'd prefer they call him ms Sinclair ? 😎

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Nadler didn't make any mistake when calling her Ms. Lewondoski. He said it 3 times and was trying to get under her skin and make her uncomfortable.

HAHA! Well, it may not have made Hope Hicks uncomfortable, women are used to getting slut shamed, but it sure did trigger some people!

Trump’s 2016 communications chief quits Twitter after profanity-laden meltdown at Democrat Jerry Nadler www.rawstory.com...

Miller, who was the “de facto communications director” for Trump’s 2016 campaign, was brought on to professionalize the office. But on Twitter, he suffered a public meltdown.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

When did I say that, or even assert that it was cool for Nadler to call Hope Hicks "Ms Lewendoski"?

I was responding to the poster who posited why Nadler call Hope Hicks "Ms Lewendoski". I said that "I could see that", and then expounded more on Nadlers' possible motive.

Lift yourself out of your bias mob mentality and stop attacking people for their opinions. It's okay to disagree without projecting insulting BS and whataboutism.

You responded to me saying people would be outraged if republicans called Obama mr Sinclair by posting a link to tabloid garbage saying hicks may have slept with lewandowski and trump

I pointed out tabloid garbage about Obama having sex with Sinclair

Could you see how republicans would make the mistake of calling Obama mr Sinclair like you see how Nadler made this “mistake”

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You are the tabloid king xue, you bring the REAL issues to the table. Gossip is fun!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think that Jerry Nadler may be loosing it. He is not the only Democratic congressman with issues, how can it be that the top people in the Democratic party are so messed up? If I was messing up so often like some of these older congressmen are, I would resign. They have to be able to see that they are messing up, one of their relatives should be telling them to lay low and retire.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You responded to me saying people would be outraged if republicans called Obama mr Sinclair by posting a link to tabloid garbage saying hicks may have slept with lewandowski and trump

No. No I didn't. You asked me for a source, proof.

I responded to you by posting a link to an article that had 4 different sources, from 4 different angles, suggesting the affair the Cory and Hope allegedly had.

You brought up the Sinclair thing in your first post to me:

Hey, remember the rumor Obama has sex with a man named Larry Sinclair?

Wouldn’t it be funny if Obama has to testify and the republicans call him mr. Sinclair!

I ignored it.

You're projecting again.

It's not me that suggesting that they had an affair, it's the DC circuit, and the source of Nadlers' trolling... by slut shaming beloved Hopey.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
How would Michelle Obama react if interviewers addressed her as Michael?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is the suggestion that Hope Hicks is married (if only in God's eyes) to Cory Lewendoski so insulting as to compare it to calling the former First Lady a tranny? ...Or, the former President a coke whore?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You guys would love it, and that's the irony of it all.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Is the suggestion that Hope Hicks is married (if only in God's eyes) to Cory Lewendoski so insulting as to compare it to calling the former First Lady a tranny? ...Or, the former President a coke whore?

Have a little empathy.. please? Trannies are people too. So are Coke Whores.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You guys would love it, and that's the irony of it all.

Michelle O. will be intensely vetted on the "Michael matter", if she runs for President, as hinted at the other day.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It did seem like he was trolling both Ms. Hicks and all the attorneys present at different time.

Not the best thing to do as chair, but I have seen far worse over the years.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just calmly use made up names when I refer to them.

That made me giggle just at the thought!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall... I'll just have to leave it to my imagination.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But many of the so called feminists loved this

I haven't seen that -- but I have no doubt it happened.

I have, however, seen some feminists take umbrage, especially at the critters taking pics of Ms. Hicks. Who even does that??? Many are quite outraged, calling it misogynistic and chauvinistic, as well as demeaning and degrading. And I agree.

But what I find interesting is the growing divide in the Dem party. Especially between the "Lib Fems" and the "Rad Fems," the former being the ones who would love the "Ms. Lewandowski" references, and the latter finding them outrageous. And there doesn't seem to be any effort to reconcile the opposing sides and find a happy middle. Rather, almost the opposite!

This cannot end well for the Dems -- but should be fun to watch. Tee hee hee!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

HAHA!

Why doesn't it surprise me that you would this find slut-shaming funny?

Well, it may not have made Hope Hicks uncomfortable, women are used to getting slut shamed, but it sure did trigger some people!

Of course it made Ms. Hicks uncomfortable. No woman is "comfortable" being slut-shamed. No matter how common it is -- thanks to those who minimize and brush it off as no big deal.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I found Nadler's tactic amusing. But I found the knee jerk reaction of the former Trump campaign spokesperson funny.

Like I said, we women are used to being slut shamed. Hope Hicks wasn't there for her comfort, she was there to answer questions, which mostly, she did not.

edit on 22-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Like I said, we women are used to being slut shamed.

And like I said, no woman is comfortable being slut shamed... and I will add that no woman ever "gets used to" being slut-shamed, they just know it does and will happen.

Most important no woman ever enjoyed being slut-shamed.

Please don't pretend to speak for women while simultaneously minimizing and excusing this misogyny by elected officials.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

I found Nadler's tactic amusing. But I found the knee jerk reaction of the former Trump campaign spokesperson funny.

Like I said, we women are used to being slut shamed. Hope Hicks wasn't there for her comfort, she was there to answer questions, which mostly, she did not.

Do you have a problem with Nadler lying about wanting Muller to testify?

Lolz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join