It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadler sorry for ‘repeatedly’ calling Hope Hicks ‘Ms. Lewandowski’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
House Judiciary Committee Chairman mental case Congressman Jerry Nadler was in charge the other day when the Committee interviewed Hope Hicks who at one time was White House Communications Director for Trump.

Many questions were asked and the hearing was closed, but apparently not much came out that was secretive because they've already released the entire testimony (unredacted?) documents

One subject was about somebody named Corey Lewandowski and Nadler apparently was calling Hope Hicks "Ms Lewandowski" !!! 😆

She corrected him and his excuse was he is "pre-occupied" 😆

She was advised by lawyers numerous times not to answer certain questions and Nadler must have been furious !!

Nadler is obviously so inflicted with TDS, he can no longer function coherently and he's probably medicated 90% of the time 😀

‘I’M PREOCCUPIED’: Nadler sorry for ‘repeatedly’ calling Hope Hicks ‘Ms. Lewandowski’

Trump Derangement Syndrome-afflicted Democrats are having a hard time keeping all of their enemies straight.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler reportedly referred to former White House Communications Director Hope Hicks as “Ms. Lewandowski,” apparently referring to Corey Lewandowski, a former Trump campaign aide who never served in the White House.

“Ms. Lewandowski, I think, in reading this–,” Nadler said, according to a transcript tweeted by the CNN’s Abby Phillip.

“My name is Ms. Hicks,” she responded.

Phillip says Nadler “repeatedly” called her by the same name, and acknowledged he was “preoccupied”.

Nadler apologized.

Democrats were upset when “Ms. Lewandowski” refused to answer their questions.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think Nadless has likely had a few mini-strokes.
It's sad what passes for Democrat leadership these days.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm going to agree with IAMTAT. Nadler had an episode a couple of weeks ago where some thought he was in the middle of a stroke. He's not right. Unfortunately, half the dem leadership are probably on Alzheimer meds and the other half are just mentally unstable, imo.
edit on 21-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I think Nadless has likely had a few mini-strokes.
It's sad what passes for Democrat leadership these days.

It's sad, on both sides, these lifers are all a bunch of sacks of crap.

We need term limits, age limits and yearly physical(if a truck driver needs one, so should they).

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe "Monica Lewinsky" was in Nadlers head 😎

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Imagine Hillary getting called to testify on the house floor, and republicans calling her ms. Lewinski

The media and democrats would be screaming and demanding that republican resign

But many of the so called feminists loved this

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Theres something seriously wrong health wise with this guy, as well as many other of the aging in our gov.......

We have GOT to have term limits, not only for our country but for their health, they are doing NOTHING to help the country when they cant keep up with what is going on......

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A new low of pathetic. The stomach staples didn't work either. His belt still goes up to his sternum.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nadler didn't make any mistake when calling her Ms. Lewondoski. He said it 3 times and was trying to get under her skin and make her uncomfortable. Hope Hicks and Corey L. dated back then for a brief time.

Good to see him getting called out for the disrespect. Also, members were snapping pics of her during the closed hearing and had to be told by Hicks lawyer to stop. ''

Sounds like the members were just ogling her.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Imagine Hillary getting called to testify on the house floor, and republicans calling her ms. Lewinski

The media and democrats would be screaming and demanding that republican resign

But many of the so called feminists loved this

100% factual and true.
The dEms and their rabid supporters WOULD be demanding a resignation and WOULD be threatening, rioting, attacking, protesting and going NUTS over such a thing.

But, they’re pathetic, so there’s that.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

In the past I've had people deliberately mispronounce or state the wrong name when referring to myself.

I just calmly use made up names when I refer to them.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Maybe the Democrats are confused because there are so many former aides and members of the Trump administration that have been dismissed or resign:

List of Trump administration dismissals and resignations

I guess cleaning the swamp means you have every single politician work in your administration for some period of time!

edit on 21-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Democrats are just confused naturally 😎

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Nadler didn't make any mistake when calling her Ms. Lewondoski. He said it 3 times and was trying to get under her skin and make her uncomfortable. Hope Hicks and Corey L. dated back then for a brief time.

I can see that. Especially since Cory Lewondoski told the Mueller team about Trump's attempt to get him to give a message to Sessions, and Hopey being blocked from testifying about what she knew and when she knew it.

Good to see him getting called out for the disrespect.

Is that what he's getting called out for? LOL

Didn't Ms Hicks also date Rob Porter? Oh well, the West Wing is a family affair, as of late.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Was it official hicks dated lewandowski, or was that just another rumor from that book?

Hey, remember the rumor Obama has sex with a man named Larry Sinclair?

Wouldn’t it be funny if Obama has to testify and the republicans call him mr. Sinclair!

I’m sure you would and all of the Dems would laugh about that and not blow your life about how unprofessional it was

Or not

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe the Democrats are confused because there are so many former aides and members of the Trump administration that have been dismissed or resign:

List of Trump administration dismissals and resignations

I guess cleaning the swamp means you have every single politician work in your administration for some period of time!

She has a plackard with her name on it during those hearings and his staff wrote the questions out to ask her by name. Want to know what really happened get those transcripts. I assure you, every question will say, "Ms. Hicks:...".

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Nadler is an enigma.

He acts like a meth addict, but he's built like a marinara junkie...

The "mistake" was intentional... the man is a sleaze...
edit on 21-6-2019 by madmac5150 because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
A new low of pathetic. The stomach staples didn't work either. His belt still goes up to his sternum.

He had a mini stroke 3 weeks ago. Decreased mental acuity is normal.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Bastard lies about wanting Mueller to testify.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join