It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: Dfairlite

I have the sense that any evidence won't be enough.

www.newyorker.com...

LOL, that is evidence?
Get real.

No evidence will be enough, it seems. Same old, same old.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: InTheLight

She's stupid because she's a liar. She wasn't raped. She wasn't assaulted. She just watched law and order stole their fantasy, then decided to make an accusation to sell her book. Have you ever been in a bergdorf goodman? You're never alone. There is security. The staff is very attentive. There would be witnesses, not necessarily to the act, but to the struggle as well as to the two being there at all.

Where you there in the 90's? I think not.

And as evidenced by that post..."we have not come a long way".

Not only have we come a long way, we've come way too far.
Crazy fools like this the idiot trying to sell a book prove that.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

She's stupid because she's a liar. She wasn't raped. She wasn't assaulted. She just watched law and order stole their fantasy, then decided to make an accusation to sell her book. Have you ever been in a bergdorf goodman? You're never alone. There is security. The staff is very attentive. There would be witnesses, not necessarily to the act, but to the struggle as well as to the two being there at all.

Not far enough...maybe you should buy the book and read it without blinders on.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

LOL, that is evidence?
Get real.

It's a picture of them in a group of 4 people at a party.
Can you describe what evidence you are talking about?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

LOL, that is evidence?
Get real.

Trump said he never met her.

Trump said 'she's not his type', since when is a model and Miss Cheerleader USA not his type?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You seem to not be addressing the "coincidence" that her story matches up almost exactly with that of a law and order episode. You're ignoring the financial motivation (to sell her book). You're ignoring the fame motivation (anyone who accuses trump is immediately thrust to fame). You're ignoring her refusal to turn the evidence she claims to have, over. You're dismissing her calling rape a fantasy for most people. All so you can believe her story.

Look, I don't know if she's telling the truth or not. I lean heavily towards not, but I am open minded enough to believe she's not lying. I just require some sort of actual proof. Not hearsay between fellow anti-trumpers. Not a story whose timing is quite suspiciously right before the launch of her book. Actual evidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Don't need to. When a society seriously entertains such an accusation against a famous person from 30 years ago with zero evidence, just when the accuser is trying to flog a book, it's gone too far.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Don't need to. When a society seriously entertains such an accusation against a famous person from 30 years ago with zero evidence, just when the accuser is trying to flog a book, it's gone too far.

The same thing happened with Bill Cosby, and look where that led.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You seem to not be addressing the "coincidence" that her story matches up almost exactly with that of a law and order episode. You're ignoring the financial motivation (to sell her book). You're ignoring the fame motivation (anyone who accuses trump is immediately thrust to fame). You're ignoring her refusal to turn the evidence she claims to have, over. You're dismissing her calling rape a fantasy for most people. All so you can believe her story.

Look, I don't know if she's telling the truth or not. I lean heavily towards not, but I am open minded enough to believe she's not lying. I just require some sort of actual proof. Not hearsay between fellow anti-trumpers. Not a story whose timing is quite suspiciously right before the launch of her book. Actual evidence.

Rapists or people who look for opportunities to rape (in their mind they think the woman is asking for it, so it technically is not rape) both make sure there are no witnesses.

Guess where the writer's got that idea from...back in the day programming...it is not something that is new.
edit on 16CDT09America/Chicago01390930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

LOL, that is evidence?
Get real.

Trump said 'she's not his type', since when is a model and Miss Cheerleader USA not his type?

And?

He may not have the foggiest who she is.
There is a picture at a party of a famous person (Trump). Do you think he knows everyone he has had his picture taken with - this one he wasn;t even posing for the camera... it's a snap from behind him as he's talking to people at a party.
How on God's green earth is that evidence that he sexually assaulted her in a changing room.
You've lost your mind.

Come up with some actual evidence - before you claim people are ignoring evidence.

As for the 'not my type' comment, is your warped mind really suggesting he meant not the kind of person he likes to rape? He's obviously treating the accusation with the utter contempt it deserves. Good on him for that.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Exactly - gone too far.
Such nonsense needs to be dialled back.
We can't have people punished for accusations.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

LOL, that is evidence?
Get real.

And?

He may not have the foggiest who she is.
There is a picture at a party of a famous person (Trump). Do you think he knows everyone he has had his picture taken with - this one he wasn;t even posing for the camera... it's a snap from behind him as he's talking to people at a party.
How on God's green earth is that evidence that he sexually assaulted her in a changing room.
You've lost your mind.

Come up with some actual evidence - before you claim people are ignoring evidence.

As for the 'not my type' comment, is your warped mind really suggesting he meant not the kind of person he likes to rape? He's obviously treating the accusation with the utter contempt it deserves. Good on him for that.

Even Kellyanne Conway's husband thinks he raped her. Has he lost his mind? Who would know what Trump is like better than him through his wife?

Carroll is far from the first person to accuse the president of sexual assault. To date, 22 woman have come forward with accounts of sexual assault or other misconduct. As Conway points out in his op-ed, the Access Hollywood video features the president essentially admitting to the behavior he’s been accused of. “What Trump described on the video is exactly what Carroll says he did to her.” George Conway, a lawyer with a long record of working in conservative legal circles, hasn’t been shy about criticizing his wife’s employer. He’s called Trump “mentally unwell,” warned that the public should question the president’s “mental stability,” and referred to the Trump administration as a “dumpster fire.” (Trump has responded by labeling Conway a “total loser.”)

But George Conway’s op-ed later that same day made it clear that at least some Republicans aren’t ready to dismiss the latest allegations against the president. “Republicans or conservatives who promoted Broaddrick’s charges would be hypocritical if they fail to champion Carroll and condemn Trump.”

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Exactly - gone too far.
Such nonsense needs to be dialled back.
We can't have people punished for accusations.

You are right, that is why the guilty people are punished after through investigations from accusations.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And how about this. Is it common for people that have been raped to look to their rapist for entertainment!?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Even Kellyanne Conway's husband thinks he raped her. Has he lost his mind?

Yeah, basically. The guy is nuts. One of the worst cases of TDS out there.

Who would know what Trump is like better than him through his wife?

How about that wife? She disagrees with her husband and his insanity quite often.
edit on 26-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Do your own research.

we did, and it looks like she lied, and copped her story from a Law and Order episode. But don't let that stop you. Seeing the idiot mouthpieces of the MSM crow on about this along with you, just makes the fall so much more fun to watch.

If you lie about rape, you de-legitimize real sexual crimes. it should be punishable by death. Or do you really not care about the other women who were really abused?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join