It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sounds like something he would do, according to him.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: tabularosa
What does it matter. Trump's base is perfectly fine with Donald abusing women. Period. Well, maybe not if it is their daughter, but you get the point.

are you cool with false allegations? If not, perhaps you could look at this from a "she's releasing a book" perspective.

So why is Kellyanne Conway’s husband so lonely in noting the credibility of this 16th sexual assault allegation against the current president of the United States?

--------------

Yes, we’re exhausted by the sheer volume of Trump scandals, and yes, we’re bored with rape, too, because that is so last year.

Maybe if he’d been accused of swiping a sweater from Bergdorf’s, that would be new and different? Because allegations of slamming a woman against a wall and penetrating her is same old, same old at this point.

www.usatoday.com...

What if...........this was just a publicity thing for the woman who is selling her book? Or are we back to "we must believe all women!" as long as they aren't accusing Billy Clinton?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What does it matter. Trump's base is perfectly fine with Donald abusing women. Period. Well, maybe not if it is their daughter, but you get the point.

are you cool with false allegations? If not, perhaps you could look at this from a "she's releasing a book" perspective.

So why is Kellyanne Conway’s husband so lonely in noting the credibility of this 16th sexual assault allegation against the current president of the United States?

--------------

Yes, we’re exhausted by the sheer volume of Trump scandals, and yes, we’re bored with rape, too, because that is so last year.

Maybe if he’d been accused of swiping a sweater from Bergdorf’s, that would be new and different? Because allegations of slamming a woman against a wall and penetrating her is same old, same old at this point.

www.usatoday.com...

What if...........this was just a publicity thing for the woman who is selling her book? Or are we back to "we must believe all women!" as long as they aren't accusing Billy Clinton?

What if it was for both - publicity and finally coming to terms with it and putting the truth out there? Donald's tweet accused her of doing this for publicity, but where in his tweet did he deny it

It could simply be a coming to terms and acceptance with the timing of the release of her book. She must have done a lot of soul searching writing that one.
edit on 16CDT02America/Chicago02620230 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

At this point, all we have are her words. They sound a lot like words we heard before, but what would you like to see happen? Accuse a man of rape, accept the woman's version, and kill the dude, end of story? Or something else?

Her story sounds like she was really, really, really dumb, and if it did happen, it's questionable that it's rape, as she didn't say she said no at any point. She said she was modeling some skimpy outfits for the billionaire who asked her to try on some skimpy cloths in a private dressing room. Only then did she realize he was interested in sex, and it took until he got it in, that she decided it was wrong. Plus she was not exactly Trump's type.

SO while I don't believe her story, I still really want to know what you think should happen with rape accusations that take place 20 years ago, and no report was made at the time, and she told nobody, ever, till now.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

At this point, all we have are her words. They sound a lot like words we heard before, but what would you like to see happen? Accuse a man of rape, accept the woman's version, and kill the dude, end of story? Or something else?

Her story sounds like she was really, really, really dumb, and if it did happen, it's questionable that it's rape, as she didn't say she said no at any point. She said she was modeling some skimpy outfits for the billionaire who asked her to try on some skimpy cloths in a private dressing room. Only then did she realize he was interested in sex, and it took until he got it in, that she decided it was wrong. Plus she was not exactly Trump's type.

SO while I don't believe her story, I still really want to know what you think should happen with rape accusations that take place 20 years ago, and no report was made at the time, and she told nobody, ever, till now.

She did tell two woman at the time and they corroborate her story.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

so guilty as charged?

ETA and please link to that part. I haven't seen it.
edit on 24-6-2019 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

so guilty as charged?

ETA and please link to that part. I haven't seen it.

Guilty? Did she lay charges and did they have their day in court?

I heard it on the news.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I want to know what you want done. You seem to believe her, so what happens from here? I mean, other than attacking Trump's reputation a bit more.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I want to know what you want done. You seem to believe her, so what happens from here? I mean, other than attacking Trump's reputation a bit more.

It doesn't matter what I want done, it matters what she wants done.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

what can be done though? Other than smear Trump and sell some books. She didn't want to be ridiculed back when charges could be filed.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

what can be done though? Other than smear Trump and sell some books. She didn't want to be ridiculed back when charges could be filed.

Do you have any idea of how women were treated back them, especially challenging powerful men like Trump?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What if it was for both - publicity and finally coming to terms with it and putting the truth out there? Donald's tweet accused her of doing this for publicity, but where in his tweet did he deny it

Maybe the part where he said he'd 'never met this person in his life'?

It could simply be a coming to terms and acceptance with the timing of the release of her book. She must have done a lot of soul searching writing that one.

And again - someone who doesn't even remember when it happened.

Sorry, everything I've ever read about rape victims is the when and where are etched into their brains for all eternity (unless they were drugged).

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OK...

1.) E. Jean Carroll says she was raped by Trump in the Bergdorf Goodman lingerie dressing room.
2.) E. Jean Carroll ALSO tells A.C. that most women consider RAPE to be a sexual fantasy.

That said...

HERE is an episode of Law & Order with a clip concerning a rape fantasy...
NOW...Guess where this rape fantasy takes place...(wait for it)...THE LINGERIE DRESSING ROOM IN BERGDORF GOODMAN!

pbs.twimg.com...

VIDEO of Episode: @42:15
www.dailymotion.com...

Note: Don't know why the video is backwards.
edit on 25-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Based upon the post above...

It's very apparent that this woman is another looney leftist whom can no longer separate fantasy from reality.

Case Closed.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Do you have any idea of how women were treated back them, especially challenging powerful men like Trump?

Do you think it's even remotely possible that this time, you backed the wrong horse?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OK...

1.) E. Jean Carroll says she was raped by Trump in the Bergdorf Goodman lingerie dressing room.
2.) E. Jean Carroll ALSO tells A.C. that most women consider RAPE to be a sexual fantasy.

That said...

HERE is an episode of Law & Order with a clip concerning a rape fantasy...
NOW...Guess where this rape fantasy takes place...(wait for it)...THE LINGERIE DRESSING ROOM IN BERGDORF GOODMAN!

Hmmn..... Looks like 'someone' could sue for plagiarising?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

--------------

www.usatoday.com...

More likely that she is a disgusting human being who is lying to sell a book and in so doing insulting all those people who have actually been sexuallky assaulted.
The most amazing this is that leftists think that rolling out women to make wild accusations with zero to back it up will garner sympathy from people with minds of their own.
edit on 26/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

How about during the last 3 years?...you have to be a lunatic to believe that if she was sexually assaulted by Trump she would not have come forward before now. No, she's got a book to sell and she knows damn well that there are enough utterly bat sh*t crazy leftists who need so badly to underpin their hatred that they will believe anything and thus buy her book as a comfort blanket.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Yes I Do!!

Can't remember the number of times I lost out on jobs because of what I

would have to do to get it ..... It all boils down to one's personal morals.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

please tell us how women were treated " back then "

it was 1995 or was it 1996 - either way - nice open ended date - to avoid pesky things like mr trump being on a yacht in the med on the alledged specific date

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join