It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Mazie Horono Grabbed my butt at 404 Pei'i koi, in june of 1982, it was a waterbed store, she said she wanted to make waves.

I was in the Marines at the time, stationed at Kenohe bay.

I can prove eveything I just stated.

THAT would be a great story.
More, please.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

whats to explain? don't you always take a girl furniture shopping to get her to drop her panties??

or is that just a RICH guy thing?

I never took any girls shopping and my fellow Marines hated me, becuase I always was with women.

I also didn't drink and would make them laugh, and do magic, and say hello.

I never seduced any of them, but I LET THEM seduce me.🤣🤣🤣💋💋💋

I was with a different women every other day for 2 years.

( I turned down Mz Horono )
edit on 21-6-2019 by thedigirati because: for clarity

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

So no explanation? Just bahahaha?

Bahahaha.

explanation? come on, you are trolling me hard here. You can't be the dense.

You specifically asked about this.

To you does that mean he didn't move on her like a bitch? I just want to know why you think what you think so I can try to understand it.

In Trumps own words, furniture shopping. That is what he said. Read it. Slowly.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

How does taking someone furniture shopping imply consent to grab them and move on them like a bitch?

I get you think that's what that means. And I'm 100% sure that's what Donald Trump thinks it means.

But it doesn't.

This isn't 1958. And neither was the time this happened.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

How does taking someone furniture shopping imply consent to grab them and move on them like a bitch?

I get you think that's what that means. And I'm 100% sure that's what Donald Trump thinks it means.

But it doesn't.

What are those woman called. Who followed around rock bands doing untold number of things?.... groupies I think.

Gold digging woman will let rich people do whatever they want in hopes for that pretty diamond ring or bracelet or even wads of cash.

That's what Trump was insinuating. Speaks more about the woman then it does our dear president.

Man, you folks don't seem to handle the truth very well unless it's your own truth(which is garbage by the way).

edit on 21-6-2019 by TheGhoul because: because I can

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have two girls; I take sexual assault seriously if it has even a 0.00000000001% chance of saving them from such a fate. And I don't have an issue with a victim coming forward after decades as some times that's what it takes to over come personal fear. But this person could have come forward at any time in the last three years and it would have removed the political experience factor. To wait until the eve of his second term presidential camp is simply to "convenient".

"I just couldn't stand the fact that my assailant might win the presidency for a second time" just doesn't sound right to me.
edit on 21-6-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He touched me too!

Trust me.....

When I first read this I read "He touched my tool"

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
SHE'S A WOMAN.... SHE MUST BE BELIEVED NO MATTER WHAT AND TRUMP IS UNDOUBTEDLY GUILTY.

IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!!!

Just trying to get on the CNN bandwagon.

edit on R512019-06-21T20:51:49-05:00k516Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Now her book that was destined to sell 20 copies - all to family and friends, will be sold out in stores as one more liar jumps on the band wagon.

I’m sorry but someone would of saw this taking place.
And let me guess, every turned a blind eye right?
I mean Trump was a celebrity before being president.
All eye in the store wold of been on him.
And we’re supposed to believe he was playing hide the change room chimichanga?
Nope.
Not buying it

#Lies4BookSalez

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

I'm sure half of New York can say the same thing. For christ sakes he's on tape talking about grabbing women.

He's on tape talking about women letting men grope them. Your silly word games don't work here...

However your silence on Joe Bidens conduct speaks volumes about your character.

Ah, so it's women letting men grope them.

Yep. The clown parade is on full display.

Is it your contention women never let a man grope them?

What a puritanical view of women you have!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Show me where trump said he grabbed the furniture woman by the p.

It looks to me like he is saying I put the moves on her, I wanted to bang her, I offered to by her furniture to do it, but I failed

If it is now immoral to claim you tried to have sex by buying someone gifts or dinner but failed, we are going to have a lot of people that must be judged

Of course you already displayed that you don’t believe women have the ability to consent to sexual acts, so we should take your opinion with a grain of salt

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The Clinton Library will buy 3.

The Obama Library will "lease" 10 😎

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Show me where trump said he grabbed the furniture woman by the p.

It looks to me like he is saying I put the moves on her, I wanted to bang her, I offered to by her furniture to do it, but I failed

If it is now immoral to claim you tried to have sex by buying someone gifts or dinner but failed, we are going to have a lot of people that must be judged

Of course you already displayed that you don’t believe women have the ability to consent to sexual acts, so we should take your opinion with a grain of salt

Especially former presidents of the democratic persuasion that got hummers in the Oval Office, or were implicated (with their Attorney General brother) in the mysterious death a famous actress/model. Yet, this are OK and explainable for them?

SMFH until I get a migraine.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yes, take your allegations all the way to the supreme court... Oh, wait..!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think we should take all allegations seriously.

I don't understand why most are ignoring a very serious allegation from just the past week, it's literally no where in the media.

Alex Jones said he was sexually assaulted by Steven Crowder. We need to hold these monsters accountable.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Seems like everyone who targets Trump or a Trump pick gets a book deal, new way to bribe someone into making a mountain out of a mole hill. The strange thing is that people are actually buying these fictional books. Maybe there is something to this, maybe she really met Trump and maybe she was kind of easy too, word gets around about women who like to put out.

She says she got raped, but could not even narrow it down to a specific season, most people who get raped know exactly what time of year it happened, they may not know the day...but either spring or fall is pretty vague, she made sure to give a long timeframe. That way it would be harder for Trump to prove he was not there at the time.

I believe this woman is making this up. It is a shame, people who make things up make it harder for real rape victims to get believed. It is going to turn into a situation where nobody believes a woman who says she was raped some day because so many woman are making up things to gain prestige. If a woman gets raped, she should go to the cops right away, not say things twenty years later.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yep. Women "let" attractive, good looking, wealthy, poor, ugly, etc men grope them. Sometimes they are both high, drunk or don't care. Ask my friends.

She doesn't appear to be his "type," whatever that may be. However, this grasp at notoriety after "me too" cries desperation. Like, she'd turn him down. Doesn't sound like she tried to fight him off - she doesn't look petite.

Who'd have guessed Trump was such a hounddog - I mean by looking at him. Mostly sounds like he pretty much gets what he wants - according to him.

People are laughing at this. She's a little late for this game. Decades of opportunities to rat him out. Woman knows no shame. She needs to look in the mirror.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

NEVER HAPPENED ....Next ...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A longtime advice columnist has accused President Trump of sexually assaulting her in a New York City dressing room two decades ago, saying the episode ended only after “a colossal struggle” with the then-businessman. New York magazine on Friday published the allegations by columnist E. Jean Carroll, as part of an excerpt from her forthcoming book in which she accuses Trump, and multiple other men, of improper sexual behavior. She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996. Carroll is known for her "Ask E. Jean" column, which runs in Elle magazine.

Late to the party again!! normally I wouldn't post before reading any replies

but this time I'm wading straight in
so forgive me if its already been covered

A longtime advice columnist has accused President Trump of sexually assaulting her in a New York City dressing room two decades ago, saying the episode ended only after “a colossal struggle” with the then-businessman. New York magazine on Friday published the allegations by columnist E. Jean Carroll, as part of an excerpt from her forthcoming book in which she accuses Trump, and multiple other men, of improper sexual behavior.

Well come on how obvious does it have to be? SHE HAS A BOOK TO SELL?

and the multiple other men will not help the sales?

Had she done a rape kit back then, she could have proved Trump was a sexual predator beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Hahahahahahaha......

She didn't need a rape kit!!

An inexperienced intern around the same time kept the 'navy dress' for evidence

that did it for Bill Clinton ......." I never had sex with that woman!" ?

And she?........a mature woman of experience at the time?

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!

edit on 22-6-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

But it doesn't.

where did he grab her? Show me that part. See, you manufacture bits of things to make Trump be whatever the news told you he was, but it's not part of reality. You are sick, and need a cure. Perhaps less MSM is the cure for you. And research. You are embarrassing yourself here today.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join