It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A longtime advice columnist has accused President Trump of sexually assaulting her in a New York City dressing room two decades ago, saying the episode ended only after “a colossal struggle” with the then-businessman. New York magazine on Friday published the allegations by columnist E. Jean Carroll, as part of an excerpt from her forthcoming book in which she accuses Trump, and multiple other men, of improper sexual behavior. She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996. Carroll is known for her "Ask E. Jean" column, which runs in Elle magazine.

but sadly:

Carroll acknowledged in the excerpt that she did not report it to the authorities at the time. She said she has been reluctant to come forward until now out of fear of "being dismissed, being dragged through the mud."

Had she done a rape kit back then, she could have proved Trump was a sexual predator beyond a shadow of a doubt. Then her book deal would be yuge. If she was assaulted, it's terrible, if she's lying, it's even worse. But we will likely never know. If this is a left last ditch effort, it's sad. It's been done, and done, and it's now over done. Just accept it, and spend a tiny bit of your time coming up with a platform that isn't nuts.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dems getting an early start I see...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He touched me too!

Trust me.....

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would be a lot less suspicious if this had come out when Trump was first running for election, and if there wasn't this book deal. Instead, in my head is a sing-song voice calling bull#, bull#.

She had a column then, she was already well into middle age (over 50!) in the mid-nineties, and Trump was at that point widely considered a joke, a has-been, who's time had past. Rosie O'Donnel was attacking him regularly only a few years later, because of his financial shenanigans and she could have easily come out with it then, too. Sorry, lady, not that my opinion matters, I do not believe you.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annagramma
I would be a lot less suspicious if this had come out when Trump was first running for election, and if there wasn't this book deal. Instead, in my head is a sing-song voice calling bull#, bull#.

She had a column then, she was already well into middle age (over 50!) in the mid-nineties, and Trump was at that point widely considered a joke, a has-been, who's time had past. Rosie O'Donnel was attacking him regularly only a few years later, because of his financial shenanigans and she could have easily come out with it then, too. Sorry, lady, not that my opinion matters, I do not believe you.

Plus you know, the whole supermodel on his arm thing..

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm sure half of New York can say the same thing. For christ sakes he's on tape talking about grabbing women.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996

That rape timeframe looks more like a hunting season. BS all the way.
edit on 21-6-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Someone that looked like Elizabeth Warren once offered to give me "the Philadelphia Slowboat to China" in a bar once.

I cried.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I'm sure half of New York can say the same thing. For christ sakes he's on tape talking about grabbing women.

LOL, the lie never dies! It's like clowns on parade! Dude, don't ever change!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What lie? Please elaborate.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He's on tape talking about women letting men grope them. Your silly word games don't work here...

However your silence on Joe Bidens conduct speaks volumes about your character.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

He's on tape talking about women letting men grope them. Your silly word games don't work here...

Ah, so it's women letting men grope them.

Yep. The clown parade is on full display.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Surprise!...Some old has-been, nobody ever heard of, has a new book coming out.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I"m sorry Mzz Whoever Youare. After all this time and all the accusations already tossed at Trump, I find your new allegations meaningless.

MEANINGLESS..

You say you were reluctant to come forward earlier for fear of being dismissed and being dragged through the mud. Well, wHere were you when you had company of other women who came forward. Why did you not add your name to the list then?

You decide to come out now when you stand alone to receive all the flack rather than sharing it with the more courageous women who have come forward in the past.

Now you not only face the flack of those who do love Trump and would not believe you but you also face the flack of myself at least who finds your 'expose'' MEANINGLESS.
edit on 30America/ChicagoFri, 21 Jun 2019 18:19:34 -0500Fri, 21 Jun 2019 18:19:34 -050019062019-06-21T18:19:34-05:00600000019 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

The left doesn't understand the term "consensual".

All sex is bad and an affront to the Feminazis, after all.

Well, sex with men that are not a part of the hive mind.

They are rather curiously retarded that way.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

What lie? Please elaborate.

You are kidding right? CNN did a real job on that melon of yours. Must be nothing but mush and hate in there.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her.

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Bush: Whatever you want. Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

www.nytimes.com...

Point out where he said he did this. Or do you have another source?

link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

See, that's just it. I'm in my forties and men don't bother creeping on women my age and not just because we aren't as cute and hard-bodied.

Younger women, lacking confidence and life experience, are far more likely to fall prey to being creeped on. Men target young women in part because they are more easily manipulated and tricked or too scared to defend themselves. Too scared to say no or rock the boat. That isn't to say middle aged women aren't assaulted or raped; they are, but.... You can't tell me a fifty-something woman, already with an established career in the media industry, doesn't know how to avoid uncomfortable situations, and head them off looooong before they become a problem.

If she'd been a naive, starry-eyed twenty-something (*cough* Harvey Weinstein *cough*) then I could see, but she was old enough even then to be that starry-eyed naif's mother. So no.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Ah, so it's women letting men grope them.

Yep. The clown parade is on full display.

There is precedent. Just look at Kamala Harris.

link   
She reportedly has retained Michael Avenatti as her lawyer with Julie Swetnik and Stormy Danials as character witnesses !!
💥🤣🤦‍♀️💥

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Someone that looked like Elizabeth Warren once offered to give me "the Philadelphia Slowboat to China" in a bar once.

I cried.

You should have took it. You seem like the type of guy who'd like a cheese filled adventure to the far east.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join