It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson Police Called To Tory Leadership Contenders Home.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

He told his bird to " Get off his laptop " Sounds like his serial cheating is still going on.

That's a pretty big leap.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: alldaylong

He told his bird to " Get off his laptop " Sounds like his serial cheating is still going on.

That's a pretty big leap.

He's got form.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
OMG Boris had an argument with his GF. I hear he grinds bones to make his bread too... and eats babies... ooooo.. we musn't have him as leader of the party.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
OMG Boris had an argument with his GF. I hear he grinds bones to make his bread too... and eats babies... ooooo.. we musn't have him as leader of the party.

Course, and we need a head clown for the circus that this country has become

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: UKTruth

Course, and we need a head clown for the circus that this country has become

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

edit on 22/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

... I mean he only want's to cut tax for the Rich -

Which he proposes paying for by increasing national insurance contributions....effectively making all taxpayers fund these tax cuts for the wealthy.

The man is a serial cheat, has no policies of substance and can barely string a couple of sentences together without resorting to mumbling and letting out oafish guffaws.

a reply to: DISRAELI

......are we going to get four more weeks of increasingly desperate "Let's stop Boris at all costs" campaigning?

Hopefully.
If it stops him becoming PM then its fine with me.

However, the alternative is equally unsuitable to be Prime Minister....

We're doomed.

a reply to: micpsi

It's the possible future leader of the Conservative Party and the Prime Minister of England......

Prime Minister of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, i.e. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

We may not mind a clown. But a drunken lout?

And an entitled, privileged, self-centred, arrogant, shallow, hair-brained one at that.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well spoken, I was being sarcastic as I am quite fed up with the lot of them, never been a fan of the Tory's though it has to be said that John Major whom I would call Conservative NOT Tory even though they are one party since he was not born into wealth and knew both what it was like to have bare cupboards and saw what people had to suffer was actually more left wing than Blair or his short lived successor Brown, thankfully regardless of what the other side of the political divide think Corbyn even if he is not the man we really want has at least put Labour back on it's correct course as the party of the people (much to Blair and Brown's upset), still I do still believe that Milliband should rightly have been our prime minister and believe he would have been a good one, that election still smell's to high heaven of fix and corruption to me and it reminded me of the Neil Kinnock affair though in that incidence Milliband was definitely not paid off and was a very scrupulous guy with a great level of integrity, still had Kinnock forced his hand in that possible fixed election all those decades ago now he really should have been prime minister but I think he was blackmailed and perhaps if this claim is true just maybe paid off as well so ended up accepting the controversial last second swing from a minor constituancy that supposedly gave the Tory's that election, certainly there are later claim's that would turn your hair white and we can see that while we all believed he was a good guy in fact he may have been the first Blairite long before the Blair years so it is really just as well he was never prime minister after all.
Of course this could all just be anti Labour propaganda and the Tory's are known to stoop to that BUT.
(you do not have to give your email - and I would not - the whole page is still visible if that window pop's up just scroll past it).
christophereverard.co.uk...

But of course all the old politician's were corrupt, I actually believe whatever flaw's he may or may not have that Corbyn is an honest guy - wait for them to chirp up over that train seat when he was actually making a point - and also that Milliband was a genuine good guy as well, I really liked Milliband he was not perhaps as far left as we need to recenter our politics and fix our entire nation's drift to the right but at least he cared and was honest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join