It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demasking protesters - like ANTIFA - these people need exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: DigginFoTroof

And these guys as well....

Same thing... Democrats under a hood.

Republican?

You don't get to rewrite history to serve your ideology.

The KKK came into power when the Democratic party started pouring money into their organization.

What the KKK did is go around and make sure that if you were a Republican that you would swear fealty to the Democratic party or get lynched.

Now, they did pick on a lot of black people since they were 100% Republican at the time (you know, because the Republicans freed them from slavery and all that) but it wasn't only blacks.

Over 1200 whites were lynched too for not swearing fealty to the Democratic party.

Learn real history and try again.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
It's so funny that everyone is so worked up about face recognition.

From what I have read and surmised (unconfirmed) it's gait recognition the US intel uses to find specific terrorists now.

you can hide your face but you cannot hide the way you walk, and it's as individual as fingerprints.

yall didn't know that did ya??

Scooters are our only means of true freedom.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's not why it isn't reported...it comes down to businesses and money. If they reported on it people would see how easy it is to get away with. There would be a lot of questions as well that would be hard to answer...such as why haven't lawmakers done anything about this. So it's swept under the rug...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Glad you caught that one... I was gonna say to actually learn history, but I know that poster has been involved in plenty of threads where those facts were pointed out. So I know good and well they know who those folks were politically aligned with in that picture...but they are a pretty dishonest poster so not much you can do other than point out the obvious.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Halloween costumes need to be maskless as well.

I've been saying it for years.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Same thing... Democrats under a hood.

Republican?

You don't get to rewrite history to serve your ideology.

The KKK came into power when the Democratic party started pouring money into their organization.

What the KKK did is go around and make sure that if you were a Republican that you would swear fealty to the Democratic party or get lynched.

Now, they did pick on a lot of black people since they were 100% Republican at the time (you know, because the Republicans freed them from slavery and all that) but it wasn't only blacks.

Over 1200 whites were lynched too for not swearing fealty to the Democratic party.

Learn real history and try again.

All 100% true, but lets forget (or maybe read about) reconstruction after the civil war and how many democrats left the party to begin forming what we see as rebuplican today.

When people say "look the republicans freed the slaves!" in an attempt to say the republican ideology of today freed the slaves, they are lying.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Sure...and the same party who don the hoods are using balclavas and masks today...but you would have me believe the sides switched. Sure doesn't look like it to me

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I’m going to disagree. Unmasking is the same as doxxing and we’re all against that, aren’t we?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

That's not why it isn't reported...it comes down to businesses and money. If they reported on it people would see how easy it is to get away with. There would be a lot of questions as well that would be hard to answer...such as why haven't lawmakers done anything about this. So it's swept under the rug...

I'm not sure what you are talking about, what specific example I was talking about - was it the riots of 200-400 "teens" I spoke of? If so, I see your point. If they reported that a group like that could run free through the city, especially the tourist areas, while masked, and get away w/o any arrests, this would probably happen A LOT more frequently, so they hope by not reporting it, they aren't going to spread the "disease" of social unrest.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Sure...and the same party who don the hoods are using balclavas and masks today...but you would have me believe the sides switched. Sure doesn't look like it to me

I dont really care what you believe, history is what it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I’m going to disagree. Unmasking is the same as doxxing and we’re all against that, aren’t we?

No it's not the same. But I see similarities.

I do sympathize for people who want to protest unpopular things and I can understand wanting to wear a face covering but when things start to get violent, especially if started by the people wearing the masks because non-protesters are only expressing their opinions and trying to debate, then they loose their right to anonymity. If they could remain calm and have a debate/discussion, I could get behind remaining masked to protect the protesters but when they start to become violent, they can't hide behind a mask.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And if you actually read about it you wouldn't say such ignorant things...but hey you do you boo boo...I love a good point and laugh =D

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is there any reason to think that antifa are any more than an op to discredit normal protesting?

...to be so over the top, they make protesting unpopular?

...they were being transported around by buses.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Because they rarely catch them...same with the knock out game. If you can't show that you will likely get caught for a crime...it won't be talked about much. This is because people will more widely know they can get away with it. Businesses wouldn't want more people doing such things right? And politicians don't want to be in the spotlight for not doing their jobs...pretty simple

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Let me get this straight..... Because you are scared you want Uncle Sam to pass a law saying what you can and cannot wear during a public gathering?

Grow a pair man

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That picture is pretty scary, scary to think that this type of thing is happening in "current year".

Side Note: Whoever took that picture should change the mode on their iphone back to color and not B&W. Some people would assume it's a photo from 50 years ago and not an actual representation of the current state of affairs. But I get it, I love my iphone filters too.
edit on 21-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
50 years ago! That would mean you think that was happening in 1970. I'd venture a guess that is closer to 90-100 years ago, maybe even more. Buy yeah, pretty accurate representation of modern America. I just say the billboard for our local Grand Cyclops, and the mailings from our Exhalted Kleagel (or whatever these names are). They got to get the message out for the election of the new Grand Master Wizzard that we are all looking forward to.........................
edit on 6 21 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh booooohoooo, you're sick and tired of it so now we gotta do this plan you dreamed up. Every thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have no issue with protesters wearing masks.

I also have no issue if masked violent protesters get shot by the people they are bullying.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Perhaps you are worried about the wrong thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join