It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad bad Oregon brown senators on the run from Police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Governor brown (who needs arrested for treason imho) activated the Oregon State Police and sending them after the Republican senators to force them in this session to pass a cap-and-trade bill. This woman's already raped to State her and her friends have already enrich themselves beyond what most of you could fathom. It's really a pure demonic greed. They've destroyed the great state of Oregon and I sure am praying that Q anon is real because Trump needs to get his butt to Oregon

www.oregonlive.com...

edit on 21-6-2019 by Kindnessandkisses because: Misspelling

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This may be what kicks off a serious revolt.

Maybe even an armed revolt. This one party tyranny of democrats on the west coast is fast coming to an end.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2019 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
None of you can really fathom how wicked these people really are. I'm from Oregon I grew up there. It's an absolute pure demonic possession the people that have taken over all the money versus those who have nothing versus those are just absolutely brainwashed. I'm praying to God Q Annan is real because Trump needs to get to Oregon ASAP
edit on 21-6-2019 by Kindnessandkisses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Maybe even an armed revolt. This one party tyranny of democrats on the west coast is fast coming to an end.

Doubt it. Lots of people are about that boogaloo life right up until it comes time to actually boogaloo.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Should be a wake up call to oregon and all of the states, that the progressive democrats dont care about them, theyre using their fascist hammer at every turn.

They dont want them to vote, the people dont need a voice because they dont know whats good for them.

I know one senator told her :

Oregon State Police can force any senators they track down in Oregon into a patrol car to return them to the Capitol.

"Send bachelors and come heavily armed," Sen. Brian Boquist, a Republican from Dallas, said late Wednesday as the prospect of a walkout loomed. "I'm not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon. It's just that simple."

His background is special ops I believe, and hes been in combat, so im sure its not something hes scared of.

This woman is setting the constitution and bill of rights on fire, but as we can see, they arent hiding anymore, and I hope they continue to show their true colors so we know who they all are.
edit on 21-6-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Such a shame about Oregon. I grew up there before it was all screwed up.

Liberal infestations have destroyed many of the great places in our country and turned them into cesspools. Drugs, excess taxation, loss of rights, homelessness and crime follow them everywhere they go. Liberal policies turn people into victims which need to be "saved" by government run by the corrupt.

I lived in Colorado too, same thing happened there. They are trying the same thing in Texas and other places as well. I'm hoping Texas truly is unique and can win the battle to maintain their own culture and identity.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kindnessandkisses

The senators really, really need to contact Amnesty International and apply for protection from Brown as political refugees. I believe, if they took this step, the door for the federal government to intervene and likely remove Brown from office for human rights violations, using law enforcement to squelch peaceful political dissent, would be opened wide.

The GOP should fight this using the same strategies as any other political minority facing rights abuses and unlawful political imprisonment around the world use. Make it a news story on every western front page: "Oregon, USA left-wing governor arrested for human rights violations... political prisoners freed by United Nations and US federal authorities."

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kindnessandkisses

Since I’m an Oregonian and an internet expert on all things political in Oregon I can say that the French have a phrase for this.

L’Poop du Fanny Toilet.

Kate Brown makes Chicago corruption look like Mayberry.

For the kids who don’t know, Mayberry was the town that the fictional character John Wick is from.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kindnessandkisses
Governor brown (who needs arrested for treason imho) activated the Oregon State Police and sending them after the Republican senators to force them in this session to pass a cap-and-trade bill. This woman's already raped to State her and her friends have already enrich themselves beyond what most of you could fathom. It's really a pure demonic greed. They've destroyed the great state of Oregon and I sure am praying that Q anon is real because Trump needs to get his butt to Oregon

I live just across the river watching the show eating my popcorn. I hope they do pass the cap and trade, and then maybe you Oregonians can wake up when the # hits the fan.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Agreed

This is a much bigger deal than people think it is, and even though its making news in some areas, most in the country dont know anything about it, by design im sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lots of people are about that boogaloo life right up until it comes time to actually boogaloo.

Maybe.

But if dems want to get really tyrannical they may find themselves on the receiving end of the wrath of people who aren't afraid.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kate Brown makes Chicago corruption look like Mayberry.

Let's just hope she's not plotting any deadman's road blocks for these rogue Senators...

Is it fair to suspect she just might "finicum" them too?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I wouldn’t put it past the leftists to kill their political opponents.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I honestly suggest moving out of the state of Oregon. Sometimes you have to let go of what you love to get it back.

Both Oregon and Washington. Good people and business need to move to states and cities which have the best interests of their people as the priority. Just don't turn the next state into a cesspool like California migrants are known to do.

Idaho is a good, close option.

Btw, for those who don't know, you can't even pump your own gas at the gas stations in Oregon, it's illegal! It felt really freaking lame as a man to have someone pump my gas for me. I sure as hell wasn't going to tip someone for something I prefer to do myself.

Point is, the corrupt in government take over things you can and should do for yourself. Turn you into less of a self-sufficient person, make you dependent on others then regulate it. They will never stop until you say enough is enough. Either fight it or move because it will not stop.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
Btw, for those who don't know, you can't even pump your own gas at the gas stations in Oregon, it's illegal!

I did not know that the first time I drove through Oregon. I damn near pistol whipped some idiot in Baker City who bum rushed me to grab the nozzle out of my hand while I was looking for the card reader on the pump.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Xtrozero

Agreed

This is a much bigger deal than people think it is, and even though its making news in some areas, most in the country dont know anything about it, by design im sure.

That is how they do things. If successful in one place, they try it on unsuspecting people in the next target of opportunity.

They tried that with massive tollway projects in Texas and Colorado. Tried a massive toll system in Texas (TTC) but mistakenly told Coloradans how wonderful it was going in Texas prematurely. Texans rose up and defeated it in Texas, which killed it in Colorado as well.

If you can defeat it in Oregon, it will set back their plans elsewhere as well. That is why they are not putting it out in MSM too much yet. They learn from their mistakes.

I pray Oregonians rises up and defeat the cap and trade scheme in a very public, mainstream attention getting way.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Texans defeated a corrupt Trans Texas Corridor project with a grass roots movement.

Signs on everyone's driveways, people went to every town hall meeting regardless of subject and pushed the issue to the news forefront. Lou Dobbs then covered it on CNN (I was at the townhall meeting they showed on CNN) and the movement gained more strength and got national attention. Once that happened, the same crap they tried to push in Colorado was doomed.

Btw, it was a foreign company that was going to build, own and profit off of it.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Imagine this .
The border refugee crisis...
All Soros Is Obama team
When will Trump really make a stand and get to Oregon?
Where's Q Anon lately?
Etc
They're so wicked it would take declassification to expose it all
Careful with your comments here so they don't arrest you with the TAPS law

www.wweek.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

It's out in the MSM now. I read about it before noticing this thread.

Fox News reported that 11 Republicans are in hiding in other states.

It's hard to see how this will be successful since it is an attempt to negate the results of an election, where the voters decided who to put in office. As much as I'm against what it is the Oregon Dem's want, it's a lot like what the Dem's have done in regard to Trump by trying to negate the results of an election. I see it as wrong for either side to pull stunts like this.

I lived in and owned a business in Portland for a couple of years in the late 80s. I could not get out of there fast enough. Portland at least was imploding way back then. Businesses were hit with new fees and taxes at a level that made it near impossible to succeed. Forbes ran and article just before I moved calling Oregon a tax hell due to how it treated businesses and due to the very large number of homes being seized because it's elderly citizens could not pay the destructive property taxes. The number of homes being taken was staggering at the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join