It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Leftists Are Disappointed Trump Called Off Strike On Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Imagine that you walk out your front door and are greeted by a man who shoves a gun in your face. After a few awkward moments, the guy puts the gun down and says, "Oh man, I was totally going to shoot you in the face. You have no idea. Then I decided not to."

I think a better scenario would be a guy comes to your house and blows up your cars and you get a gun and then decide to not kill him and his family since it might be an unproportioned response....

But then your scenario makes sense with who I'm talking to, you need to fit Trump's derangement narrative in their somewhere don't you...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What's sad is that if he did bomb Iran, half the people in this thread would be trying to convince us that it was the right thing to do.

And the wheels on the bus go round and round...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think a better scenario would be a guy comes to your house and blows up your cars and you get a gun and then decide to not kill him and his family since it might be an unproportioned response....

Well our cars were right outside their house.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
What's sad is that if he did bomb Iran, half the people in this thread would be trying to convince us that it was the right thing to do.

And the wheels on the bus go round and round...

Yup, despite all his rhetoric about Obama and Iran.

But again, they're brainwashed. Whatever they're told to believe and repeat, they'll believe and repeat.

Think about it, have you ever seen the likes of Xuenchen disagree with ANYTHING trump has said or done?

These people ate incapable of independent thought.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The warmongers got the best of President Trump with Syria, over those fake gas attacks. So he got us the hell out of there.

This President is smarter and wiser than all the War Hawks.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well our cars were right outside their house.

lol ya even better example...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well I'm impressed also. I didn't think the drone being shot down garnered any retaliation.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm seeing Leftists on ATS all bent out of shape over the fact Trump called off the strike against Iran 10 minutes before launch.

Correction: you're willingly ignoring actual leftists for your spin.
Thanks a bunch, partisan hack!

He is a TRUE leader.

Jawoll, mein Führer! Sieg!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

How f#cking predictable.

They would have just loved hundreds of people to die so they can berate Trump for being a warmonger.

Sick, sick people...

what are you talking about?....the OP just says crap with no evidence of the "left criticizing trump for inaction".....how many of "these leftists" have you heard?....was it from some lame blog?.....is it a consensus among all those on the left?....ask a few questions....

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Trump taking action is a matter of when, not if.

And when he does, many of the people posting here will make a 180 degree turn like the Communists did in 1938. They will trot out the usual talking points from the usual sources and swear blind they thought it was for the best all along.

It's happened before.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Comments on social media.

Must just be Russian trolls.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Well I'm impressed also. I didn't think the drone being shot down garnered any retaliation.

To act like it's an act of war is to welcome other countries' drones around our boarders, and we're not allowed to shoot them down even if we're in a dispute.

Of course that's hyperbolic as we don't play by the rules we set.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I never would have thought the dimwit could show so much restraint. One of the adults in the room must have made the judgement call for him.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

yeah, bfft....I guess that's what the mud-pit is for....getting joy from saying outrageous things....

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Shut up and sing with the chorus already.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
I never would have thought the dimwit could show so much restraint. One of the adults in the room must have made the judgement call for him.

i'm sure there were a couple of puckered rectums in that thought process.....

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think it's fair to say that I'm no Trump fan... But if someone ever forced me at gunpoint to say something nice about him, it would be that he's never come across to me as being keen on going to war.

His a showman and to lesser extent, a businessman... not a warmonger.

So I do have a higher level of respect for Mr Trump for (so far) proving me right, by having a cool head and showing restraint during this whole Iran situation. Especially when you consider he probably has military advisers coming at him from every direction telling him he needs to order a strike on Iran.

But, having said that... I am skeptical of the official story.

Knowing Mr Trump's style, I think it's more likely that this was a bluff to try and bring Iran to the negotiating table... which wouldn't be a horrible thing... just disappointing that it didn't work.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Remember when Trump canned his meeting with little rocket man at the eleventh hour??

Same dog, different leg action. Straight out of his book. "take them to the brink, then pull away everything"

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

American politics....the veneer of civility has been removed.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Those who think the President - made a Mistake by not starting Another WAR - should first read the following;

ratical.org...

Qanon tried to spell out a Deep State problem. Well he did not mean just the USA, he meant the World, He meant a team of GLOBALIST. Why do you think they sold out all western world Manufacturers to China, Russia, Asia etc. ?? Why do think the next big HQ is now built in Kazakhstan ?

Why did they plan a NWO back in the 50s ??

Congratulations to President Trump, One tall Man who has literally thrown down his glove and challenged the World.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join