It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Leftists Are Disappointed Trump Called Off Strike On Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: jhn7537

They're not "liberals" regardless of what they might call themselves. These people are "Trotskyists". I don't know why people can't see through this renaming of everything.

I do think a re-branding is needed for the Liberals/Dems/Left.... they need a new name that's more representative of them... They aren't liberals anymore. They are some social experiment that's gone terribly wrong...

IMO, they act more like a filovirus. They enter into a position of power, then spread their hateful and hypocritical rhetoric around like a replicating Ebola virus. Then, they destroy that "host" and spread out each entering a new position (host) repeating the process until the system loses all ability to properly function, it dies and bleeds out.

But then, I am just a deplorable in a basket.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's not up to me to prove your point for you.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Suffice to say that I have not seen anyone complain about Trump not attacking. Only about what I said before.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Lmao. He called off the strike... that he ordered. If any of that's even true. And let's face it, who actually knows if it is?

Imagine that you walk out your front door and are greeted by a man who shoves a gun in your face. After a few awkward moments, the guy puts the gun down and says, "Oh man, I was totally going to shoot you in the face. You have no idea. Then I decided not to."

Are you then going to go back inside and call all your friends and family to tell them how you met some person with awesome impulse control?

Of course not, that would be insane. And yet here you are, wanting folks to cheer on Trump for almost doing something stupid and reckless.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Let's face it , if he had gone ahead with the strike you guys would have cheered , he didn't and you guys cheer because he's your man. 

I wouldn't have cheered. Not even a little bit.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I kind of feel like we're splitting hairs. The message remains the same, the media applauds military action.

That goes for all media, not specifically the left. I do not recall the lefty rags rejoicing over the MOAB though.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lmao. He called off the strike... that he ordered. If any of that's even true. And let's face it, who actually knows if it is?

Imagine that you walk out your front door and are greeted by a man who shoves a gun in your face. After a few awkward moments, the guy puts the gun down and says, "Oh man, I was totally going to shoot you in the face. You have no idea. Then I decided not to."

Are you then going to go back inside and call all your friends and family to tell them how you met some person with awesome impulse control?

Of course not, that would be insane. And yet here you are, wanting folks to cheer on Trump for almost doing something stupid and reckless.

You forgot the start of that analogy. The part where the home dweller went out and ripped off the rear-view mirror of your car that was parked on the public street in front of the house. Then went back in the house as if nothing happened.

Yeah, measured response and process to send a message. That message, next time I pull the trigger in your face.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oops, I accidentally starred you.

I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot here...

It's usually the one who is calling people idiots.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I’m just waiting for the evil left to accuse Trump of colluding with Iran.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

A more accurate analogy is if you destroyed his car first while screaming “death to your family”.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I’m just waiting for the evil left to accuse Trump of colluding with Iran.

Ivan...Iran...
What's the difference?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't care about Democrats or Republicans, but I sure would love to watch Trump invade Iran. Because I believe in freedom and equality and it pains me to see 90 million human beings living under a terrorist state, which is sharia law is in it's essence. Sadly I'm not the President because if I was so , there wouldn't be Sharia Law anywhere in the world. And Islam would've been dead.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Some people did something

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

A more accurate analogy is if you destroyed his car first while screaming “death to your family”.

FYI, taking things out of context is kinda what they do. Y'know, for the children.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Perhaps Putin called and trump bent over once again.

www.apnews.com...
edit on 21-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Probably. Everyone knows Putin is more of a man than Trump could ever hope to be, even if he's the head of state that gives no rights and freedoms to his people 😡

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Some in the press are comparing Trump’s move to Obama’s “red line” moment.

The Atlantic

But it’s a poor comparison, because Obama’s red line was the gassing of Syrian civilians, which was an empty threat with dire and murderous consequences both to the Syrians and American credibility.

On the other hand, Trump’s response is wholly appropriate.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

he gave a sh!t about the human factor. Like him or hate him, that is more than most in DC have ever done.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf
Some in the press are comparing Trump’s move to Obama’s “red line” moment.

The Atlantic

But it’s a poor comparison, because Obama’s red line was the gassing of Syrian civilians, which was an empty threat with dire and murderous consequences both to the Syrians and American credibility.

On the other hand, Trump’s response is wholly appropriate.

More comparing the expected reaction to a wholesale slaughter of a city population (Syria) to the response to someone crashing an empty city bus into a brick retaining wall (Iran shooting down an unmanned drone). Seems like the two responses should be at different levels to me.

But then, I am just one deplorable in a basket.

edit on 6/21/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
a reply to: olaru12

Probably. Everyone knows Putin is more of a man than Trump could ever hope to be😡

Need a little lubeski for your erotic Putin fantasy?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Nah, I'm more into this look -> i.pinimg.com...

Something you have as much chance of achieving as Trump has of growing back his bald head that he's been trying to pass off as his ''natural hair'' for the past 20 years

😡
edit on 21-6-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join