It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Leftists Are Disappointed Trump Called Off Strike On Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All this says to me is that the Left ONLY cares about hating Trump

That's EXACTLY all this has EVER been about. He deported fewer illegals than the recent previous democratic presidents, yet he's a racist.

He holds more restraint than probably most previous presidents before him, yet he's a war monger and an islamophobe.

WTF can the guy do right? According to the left, the only thing he CAN do right is quit.... and I'm sure they'll sling crap at him for that too is he did. They'll call him a coward. lol

To me, this says a lot about anyone who follows the left and believes what they spew these days. And they call republicans back water hillbilly deplorables.

#FacePalmAmerica!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

it was a wise and rational thing to do. and i'm not a fan.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I'm seeing Leftists on ATS all bent out of shape over the fact Trump called off the strike against Iran 10 minutes before launch.

Before calling out complete bullcrap on this observation of yours I scanned back two days of ATS threads to try and find another thread that deals with Trump's calling off this strike.

Do you know what I found?

Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

So as I want to allow for my own failings on this point could you please refer to some of those specifically? Point them out? Link to them? I would like to read only a few of all those other ATS lefties who are all bent out of shape over the fact that Trump called off the strike........

Keep looking.
I had no problem finding them.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So glad Trump made the rational move, and so glad he checked with his generals, glad whenever there is a response it will be measured and appropriate. Not bad to let em know we had planes in the air either. And yes, of course, the Democrats want him to get mired in a hot war, hoping they can weaken his support domestically

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Literally nobody is mad about this. The basis for this OP is all in your head.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I will just leave this here
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
I will just leave this here
www.thedailybeast.com...

Silly left... wait.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Let's face it , if he had gone ahead with the strike you guys would have cheered , he didn't and you guys cheer because he's your man.

Donald has painted himself into a corner with his bully boy diplomacy , I'm glad he didn't go ahead but he's made himself look weak , Iran isn't North Korea ... one size doesn't fit all.
edit on 21-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Let's face it , if he had gone ahead with the strike you guys would have cheered , he didn't and you guys cheer because he's your man.

We've seen it before. MOAB. "Yeeeeahhh! Murica got ther balz back! Yeehaw!!!"

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Let's face it, just because you say something doesn't make it true... I think the word is "appropriate" response, this doesn't mean zero response, so there is no need to cheer either way and we only need to agree on that Trump did the sensible thing...well unless you do not think so..

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

We've seen it before. MOAB. "Yeeeeahhh! Murica got ther balz back! Yeehaw!!!"

To be fair, that was the headline in practically all the "left leaning" outlets. They were parading around it, they loved it because it made them $$$$.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What a quandary he's put himself in, our president. On one side he probably has Kissinger calling him and giving him advice to kill, bomb and murder and on the other side he's trying to play a nice guy and look good for our people and save civilian lives.

Tough situation... will he bite the hand that feeds him? Or is he stronger than the cabal that made him?

What does ats REALLY think? Will he do as told and give us all a war in Iran or will he make the call and back off?

What does ats WANT? Any members brave enough to go on the record with what THEY want, before the president tells them what to think?

edit on 21-6-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
To be fair, that was the headline in practically all the "left leaning" outlets. They were parading around it, they loved it because it made them $$$$.

Seems like you made this up. There were over 20,000 bombs dropped on the middle east in 2016. Trump drops one, and he's a hero. The left leaning outlets realized it wasn't as big of a deal as the Trump worshippers made it out to be.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the word is "appropriate" response

Appropriate response to what , has evidence been released that shows where the drone was when it was shot down ? , if it was flying over Iranian territory they have the right to protect themselves so the shooting down was justified but if it was an unprovoked act and the drone was in international airspace America has the right to respond.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Donald has painted himself into a corner with his bully boy diplomacy , I'm glad he didn't go ahead but he's made himself look weak , Iran isn't North Korea ... one size doesn't fit all.

I would not have cheered. There should be retribution though if they blew up a drone in international waters and stuck that ship. I do hope there is a counter beyond more sanctions if that is the case.

Best course of action IMO, give them a 48 hr warning. One of three sites will be hit. Evacuate those site and there will be zero loss of life. One however will absolutely be leveled.

Get the sat feed of them evacuating and give that to the press. Then level one of them. That to me is fair and abandons the worthless economy of force doctrine. Attack and the response will be ten fold. Want to destroy a drone and damage a ship ok then. The price is a destroyed facility valued at 10X that loss. Do it again and the response will be the same.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes doctrine is what I call it. A video of them evacuating those sites will show who won the prize.
edit on 21-6-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: typo

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Seems like you made this up. There were over 20,000 bombs dropped on the middle east in 2016. Trump drops one, and he's a hero. The left leaning outlets realized it wasn't as big of a deal as the Trump worshippers made it out to be.

The Intercept: Glenn Greenwald- The Spoils of War: Trump Lavished With Media and Bipartisan Praise For Bombing Syria

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The Intercept: Glenn Greenwald- The Spoils of War: Trump Lavished With Media and Bipartisan Praise For Bombing Syria

That was a tomahawk strike. The MOAB happened a week later.

I kind of feel like we're splitting hairs. The message remains the same, the media applauds military action.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Oops, I accidentally starred you.

I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot here...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

There should be retribution though if they blew up a drone in international waters and stuck that ship.

If is the operative word here , I would like to see the evidence that the shooting down happened over international airspace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join