It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Leftists Are Disappointed Trump Called Off Strike On Iran

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a political 'blame game'...and those "controlling the narrative" see a new war with Iran, not so much in terms of casualties on either side...but as a political means to a political end of taking out Trump IN 2020.

I find it odd though, if it's addressing the political blame game, why did your OP literally start with it, with an untrue claim at that.

I'm seeing Leftists on ATS all bent out of shape over the fact Trump called off the strike against Iran 10 minutes before launch.

But I suppose it's moot. Look at the flags. So people took it, even though many of us knew it was simply not true.

I was in the threads discussing those topics, I didn't see any lefties complaining that he didn't do the strike. In fact, I've only seen those that self identify with the right say he should have done it.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can't stand Trump, but he made the right call. That response would have been incredibly inappropriate. Hopefully Iran did just shoot a drone they felt was in their territory, and is not testing to see how far they can push us and the rest of the international community.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Tell you what, CS...
I won't disregard posting rules and directly quote, verbatim, here...another post from another poster in another thread.

HOWEVER...if I PM you a direct link to a Leftist post from a thread (you, yourself, participated in) backing up exactly what I say in my OP...

Will you have the good manners to come back here and admit you're wrong?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If it’s just one poster that is supposedly a leftist that hardly counts as representing all the leftists out there. Besides it was most likely one of the trolls that infest this site.

Iran has been a target of military intervention long before Trump appeared on the scene. If they hadn’t made such a mess out of Iraq and Afghanistan and failed to take over Syria, chances are there would be all out war with Iran.

This is very serious business and I say business because that’s what the psycho’s see war as.

Trump is hated because he is republican, he is hated because Hillary was meant to be president and also because he isn’t establishment and the things he said about draining the swamp and generally upsetting the gravy train.

The ones that hate him have hijacked the left and did so a long time ago. The same thing happened here in the UK with “new labour” there isn’t a party that represents the working class anymore. Jeremy Corbin appears far left but he is all about the rights of everyone except the working class.

Just because I don’t like what labour (the left have become) doesn’t mean I’m about to support the conservatives and their selfish values. I and many other white working class plebs have been shat on all our lives so don’t be surprised when we finally get organised and knock the rails out from under the gravy train all political class are riding on.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I know what thread you're talking about and the member. I think it could have been interpreted a few ways.... But does one member constitute saying leftists (plural)?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yep the left is so pissed they they drag out another baseless acusation of rape against trump so their heads are spinning like a bunch of lemmies.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If Hillary was president we'd be at war already.

NO WAR!!! Imagine how many lives saved by not choosing to launch those missiles. How anyone could not support the presidents actions is telling.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We are the left (like the entire left) and we have all met up and agreed to disagree with you on this and say that we personally believe that Trump has actually showed some restraint in this, now where that has come from we don't know but gotta give him credit for not pulling that trigger and killing a whole load of peeps.

Yours...

The left...all of us.
edit on 22-6-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
For the first time since he signed up for this gig, I'm impressed with Mr President, Who knew Trump wouldn't start WW3 when one of his toys got broken. Maybe his mind was distracted with the promise of newer, better toys?.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
We are the left (like the entire left) and we have all met up and agreed to disagree with you on this and say that we personally believe that Trump has actually showed some restraint in this, now where that has come from we don't know but gotta give him credit for not pulling that trigger and killing a whole load of peeps.

Yours...

The left...all of us.

WOW! I am sincerely honored to have been the catalyst to finally bring the Left out of their TDS and together in support of their POTUS, Donald J. Trump.

TDS is a serious affliction...but it doesn't have to be terminal.

Baby steps....

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I am sincerely honored to have been the catalyst to finally bring the Left out of their TDS and together in support of their POTUS, Donald J. Trump.

After consulting the hive mind that is the left we would like to clarify that you were not the one to "bring us out" we have been "out of the closet" for quite some time but that is an entirely different matter. We also do not recognise the condition you call "TDS" although we do recognise it is possible that as a supporter of Trump you may be suffering some kind of psychological affliction yourself so we do empathise and do not discriminate against you based on your affliction.

We would like to also let you know that while we do not support Trump we, unlike some individual members of the right, are able to give credit where credit is due. In this case we can acknowledge that Trump "done good" even if he remains a utter embarrassment overall.

We hope this clears this up for you.

We also hope you recognise that we are actually all individuals with individual points of view and as such find it rather annoying when you refer to us as a collective...but baby steps and all, pretty soon you might get it

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

As an independent, from where I'm sitting, the disenfranchised (and rightfully so) who sought refuge in Trump have become what they fought.

Post Obama Hillary and the left felt entitled and that they deserved another president. Everyone who was unhappy (me included) said no, with our vote.

Trumps base is as cocky now as the left was in 16'. So much so that you can make the broad claims that you did even though they were baseless. A vast majority of those questioning Trump in regards to Iran have done the opposite of your accusations in this very thread. They've shown relief or applauded him.

I can tell you one thing 90% chance no (R) or (D) candidate gets my vote in 2020. They both are willing to use baseless lies or spin a situation for their team.

Country loyalty above party loyalty. And a war is no light matter.

Food for thought.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I wonder what chances trump would have for reelection if he was at the helm for a war with iran?

my favorite theory so far: There was never a counter strike that was waiting to happen. The entire episode was created to produce a hero's response in these times of lagging approval.

Once he is ordained again in 2020, interesting times will be at hand.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

All of them, obviously.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oops, I accidentally starred you.

I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot here...

It's usually the one who is calling people idiots.

Well I'm hardly going to apologise for pointing out the obvious.

Sorry...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It is as plain as day that the Democrat party leaders are willing
to put this country in danger for the sake of their demagoguery.
And what could be more despicable that that?

Yes, they want war so they can have another hate Trump fest.
The Mueller party is over and they are recovering from their
hangover, things look bad for them so hey lets start a war!
"That's the ticket"!

They stagger about swaying from one tangent to the next,
hanging on every tweet from the POTUS, just waiting for
anything to grab on to. "Ah hah wev'e surely got him this time".

Just look at John Kerry, former Sec of State. Actually took his
traitorous decrepit arse to Iran to undermine our country.
The pos should be tried for his treason and put in a glasshouse.

He is endangering the entire world with his hatred, and those
that support him or encouraged him to do so also bear responsibility.
If there war, the Democrats have blood on their hands.
And that includes all of the MSM news stations that are
publishing DS propaganda 24/7 for the last three years.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am sincerely honored to have been the catalyst to finally bring the Left out of their TDS and together in support of their POTUS, Donald J. Trump.

We also hope you recognise that we are actually all individuals with individual points of view and as such find it rather annoying when you refer to us as a collective.

Very sorry for collectively "annoying" you ALL...with my individual point of view

Be Strong.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You have angered The Offengers!

Now a statue of you must be made so they can knock it down.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's a political 'blame game'...and those "controlling the narrative" see a new war with Iran, not so much in terms of casualties on either side...but as a political means to a political end of taking out Trump IN 2020.

I find it odd though, if it's addressing the political blame game, why did your OP literally start with it, with an untrue claim at that.

I'm seeing Leftists on ATS all bent out of shape over the fact Trump called off the strike against Iran 10 minutes before launch.

But I suppose it's moot. Look at the flags. So people took it, even though many of us knew it was simply not true.

I was in the threads discussing those topics, I didn't see any lefties complaining that he didn't do the strike. In fact, I've only seen those that self identify with the right say he should have done it.

So, apparently we are talking about 1 poster..

We are in the twillight zone, this thread belongs in the dumpster.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have angered The Offengers!

Now a statue of you must be made so they can knock it down.

I'm thinking of a 'Mime Statue'...

...so he can sue them for assault and Battery...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join