It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Leftists Are Disappointed Trump Called Off Strike On Iran

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Oh I was not referring to your approval or disapproval of that incident, but more from the opinion of the folks from the paradigm behind our POTUS. I did a thread on an incident in February 2018 as well that explored an hour(s) long artillery and air bombardment against a Syrian Army/Russian & Iranian PMC CJTF that attempted to cross the Euphrates river for an attack. Suffice to say, there were extensive casualties that neither attacking party was enthusiastic to talk about.

This is not about Trump falling for anything. He know full well the position of power he now has leaves him with a handful of choices to specific breaking events , any and all of which will generate a significant volume of controversy. There was literally hardly a peep about the Russians losing PMC's to what was essentially a NATO response in defense of Kurdish soldiers working in tandem with our advisors. I say NATO because there were not only USA flagged planes and drones involved in the OP; it is not something I have explored in depth, but others have.

When Iran goes shooting down the extremely sophisticated equipment that is needed for very sensitive operations, that leaves our readiness numbers down and leaves our men and woman in action vulnerable to extended delays in communication and navigation.
Who really threw the first stone? Hijacked and stole several drones already. Attacking ships in the Persian Gulf for the sake of economic terrorism from panicked markets. Iran clerics speak all about being a martyr, it may finally be time to grant them their wish.

I believe its time to rain liberty fire, but I am just a mindless drone myself ready to attack on command.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Trump is playing 4D chess with his supporters. He's showing "restraint" now so that later when he actually strikes his supporters will automatically get behind him because "he showed restraint before so there must be a REALLY good reason for the strike now".

We will be in Iran soon. The war drums are beating and we've been trying to have a war there for years, it's only a matter of time. The only thing is garnering support for the war. Those in power know how to get it and they will, guaranteed. It's already in the works.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I would have liked to see some type of damaging attack on Iranian resources in a quasi-remote area, after confirming that there would be no civilian casualties. Perhaps bombing a key road or rail line that is used for transporting military equipment, etc. We've already got sanctions on them, make it harder to resupply where needed.

Definitely no attacks on populated areas.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Smarter toolbags than you have been saying that for 20 yrs.

I'm against going into Iran regardless of who is President.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

He showed restraint, rational judgement.

I’m actually impressed!

This was completely staged. Not saying it wasn't an act of brilliance...

But this staged attack was to show the world that we could have, and were willing to attack, but at the last minute, decided not to as staged attack was disproportionate.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Can we not just bomb all the blue states here, starting with NY and Ca and leave Iran be?
edit on 22-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Ok, good. You should be, war is bad. Hopefully Trump's supporters will hold him accountable.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ok, good. You should be, war is bad. Hopefully Trump's supporters will hold him accountable.

Should we not hold Bush, Obama, and Trump accountable for middle eastern conflicts that weren't needed. Or only hold Bush and Trump accountable...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

why not look at what the real leftists are saying in the real world ?

quotes from biden , warren , saunders ????????????????????

you are just scraping the barrel for anything that you can create a narrative from

a cynic may even wonder if these " ATS leftists " are in fact your sock puppets - churning out idiocy for you to rage against

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Yes the party of peace clamoring for more war and death, as usual

Meanwhile they are blaming trump for terminating the Iran deal, while simultaneously berating him for trying to deal with North Korea

So for those keeping score at home

Obama Flying billions of dollars on pallets in secret to a regime you know will give the money to terrorists = totally responsible thing to do

Trump Talking with North Korea = trump is a monster

Trump Being against wars and show restraint = maniac blood thirsty tyrant

Obama starting wars and ousting governments in places like Libya = Nobel peace prize

Crazy world we live in - or at least a crazy representation of the world by those who control the media.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, we should hold Obama accountable for his war crimes. He ordered the murder of millions of people.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Waterglass

Good to know an Iranian commander refrained from shooting down a plane in international waters...

Putin seems to be interjecting with Iran and I am sure he couldn't allow that any more than Trump. We would have the moral high ground for sure to respond in some major way. Putin would not be able to support Iran for Islamic terrorism. He has his own history with those fools.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf
Trump was right not to respond disproportionally. But there has to be a red line on Iranian provocations, or they’ll keep doing it.

Treat them as pirates and blast them out of the water when they approach.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Is the military industrial complex left or right? Is the deep state, the shadow government left or right? Is it all engineered to spread divisions and split people into one camp or the other? To fuel hatred and vitriol between people who have more in common with each other than the corporate crooks and lobbyists who really run the show?

If you want to go after anyone go after those who control the narrative not those that blindly lap it up because they don’t know any better.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Some people don't let a good crisis go to waste when they can use it for other agendas.

I agree, nothing about this should be political. And the best interest of everyone, no matter their politics, should be considered when war is on the table.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

You are not very investigative are you. RT Today writes an article in sympathy of Iran because he saves lives of those on a commercial fight? I attached that article via a link.

Yes I read that article on Tehran Times before I wrote my Thread. There is NOTHING about him in Tehran Times mentioning a COMMERCIAL AIRLINER. NADA.

Just you pushing whatever.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Waterglass because: changed word

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
bottom picture..
That's what you get when putting 5g in your neighborhood not recognize the words one spits out anymore??

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

If you want to go after anyone go after those who control the narrative not those that blindly lap it up because they don’t know any better.

You make a good point here...Thanks.

NOW...

As pointed out in my OP, 'the narrative' has less to do with Iran...as it has to do with 'Get Trump NOW'-TDS.

It's a political 'blame game'...and those "controlling the narrative" see a new war with Iran, not so much in terms of casualties on either side...but as a political means to a political end of taking out Trump IN 2020.

Their goal is, as always, more power and more control...and Trump continues to remain their yugest obstacle.

When you've made yourself into a hammer, everything else suddenly looks like a nail and, for weeks, the MSM, those in government(s) aligned with them...as well as their sycophantic shoemaker's elves on social media and in their audience...have been meticulously and zealously tapping-out a brand new pair of 'TRUMP'S IRAN WAR' concrete shoes for our POTUS.

We've ALL been seeing the breathlessly, hammered-out, headlines.

In this latest incident (Trump cancelling the Strike on Iran), however,...POTUS simply refused to slip his feet into their latest creation and try them on for size.

The title of this thread is: "Sounds Like Leftists Are Disappointed Trump Called Off Strike On Iran".

Leftists, as well as their narrative-controlling leaders in government(s) and the MSM,...ARE disappointed Trump called off this strike on Iran.

They're disappointed, NOT because Iran was NOT struck (nobody really wants to see 150+ people killed over the destruction of an inanimate object)…

They're disappointed because TRUMP was the one whom didn't take the shot they were already 'locked and loaded' to politically exploit against him for their own selfish political gain.

In the same way the MSM and their Leftist sheep were, just days ago, saying: 'Warmonger Trump Is Itching To Launch On Iran And Start TRUMP'S WAR!'...

...THEY were eagerly waiting to launch on Trump with headlines like: 'Warmonger Trump Kills Hundreds Of Iranians Over Unmanned Drone--TRUMP'S WAR BEGINS!'

SO...Damned Right the Left is disappointed.
"Bumbling Warmonger" Trump didn't launch missiles to vaporize hundreds of Iranians over a unmanned-drone...and the Trump-haters didn't get to launch their headlines of hate and faux outrage.

Trump outflanked, outgunned, and outsmarted them......Again.

One would think Leftists would be used to disappointment by now.

edit on 22-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your speaking of an unprovoked attack vs a tit for tat exchange.

It would be more like after having previous altercations we are the guy in the house and we tell the guy with the pistol there is a sniper aimed at his head, show him the red dot and tell him we're not planning on using him, but he's always around.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So why are you in my sandbox as a PM. I didn't write this thread and when I clicked on the link I was sent here to you. OK

Excellent heavy biased post above on lefty and righty but most of its non factual based personal opinionated malarkey. Now, here's the Real Deal for which the MSM, DNC and others involved are all connected to the 4th Reich!!!

The Nazi Romance With Islam Has Some Lessons for the United States

So click your heels three times and repeat after me; Comey, Mueller and Brennan ET al and if you don't like that link I can send you another from The Wall Street Journal

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join