It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Leftists Are Disappointed Trump Called Off Strike On Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm seeing Leftists on ATS all bent out of shape over the fact Trump called off the strike against Iran 10 minutes before launch.
POTUS said he was told by a General that, at least, 150 Iranian soldiers would be killed @ 3 sites in Iran if he launched the "cocked and loaded" strike.

Trump decided it would be an unproportioned response to the unmanned drone shoot down...as no Americans have died.

Today, Leftists are criticizing him for his cool-headedness and restraint...after telling us, yesterday, that Trump had been just itching to unload a bunch of missiles on Iran.
You know...because he hates Iranians and can't wait to kill them and start a war.

Were I allowed to quote from other threads here, I would be more than happy to provide you many examples of the Leftist hypocrisy regarding this...but, doubtless, you've already read them and are quite familiar.

The Left want to criticize the bad orange man either way..."Islamophobic and reckless warmonger" or "Wimp for wasting all that money putting forces in position and not launching the strike".

All this says to me is that the Left ONLY cares about hating Trump...and has really just sacrificed any of their remaining principles and logic to their own out-of-control Trump derangement.

FTR: I'm very proud of the way our POTUS is handling this. He is a TRUE leader.
edit on 21-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He showed restraint, rational judgement.

I’m actually impressed!

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I’m glad he called it off. This shouldn’t even be a partisan issue. If lives had been lost, then it may be a different story.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm impressed too.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think we will retaliate but it will be more of a special ops type mission.

Won't be long before some "mysterious" explosion occurs somewhere in Iran.

I could be wrong but....

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hay I am just adding as to whats out there:

Iran Commander

BUT NOTHING ON THIS FROM IRANS BIG NEWSPAPER.

Tehran Times

Iran refrained from targeting US plane with 35 on board flying beside downed drone – commander

edit on 21-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

How f#cking predictable.

They would have just loved hundreds of people to die so they can berate Trump for being a warmonger.

Sick, sick people...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well, yeah, leftists want him to start a war so they can complain about it in the future. Trump is disappointing them. Actually Liberals tend to be more war mongers than conservatives are. Look at McCain, he was acting like a leftist, he was a war monger who would shove his views down others throats. Look at the rainbow flags that have no business flying at US embassies, that is leftists shoving their beliefs down others throats again to gain support of a group of people.

I can go on and on with stupid things leftists do that challenge others beliefs and social structures. I respect others rights to believe how they want as long as it does not negatively effect others lives too much. But the liberals tend to think their way is the only way a lot, they can't comprehend that some of the long standing social policies conservatives have created stem off problems before they happen. The liberals tend to say we will deal with them after they happen, which increases turmoil in society and causes way more conflicts between people overall.

Liberals do not think things over enough and evaluate why a rule of society was originally created, they tend to look only at what they see happening at the moment. History can be erased within a short time on the internet, then replaced with a new way of thinking. Books in school were replaced as it was found the information was wrong, but now they are making it much worse, they can bury their mistakes in the cloud, removing anything that interferes with their desired strategy like big Pharma is trying to do.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Good to know an Iranian commander refrained from shooting down a plane in international waters...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I say we stay the course with sanctions. If we engage Iran in a hot war, we may have Russia and China to deal with. Funny how the left was mum when our last President was stomping all over the ME.
edit on 21-6-2019 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Conversely, many knew Trump wouldn't attack.

Flying a drone in the straight, it's almost impossible not to infringe in Iranian airspace and others, as the borders are mere km apart. Those who been up and down the canals know this.

Chances are, they did in fact fly in Iranian airspace and there was no clear way to cover that up.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
150 Iranian soldiers are with their families today, instead of funeral plans being made.

www.foxnews.com...

The War-Mongers and Trump-haters are not mainstream at this point in our history. New sheriff in town who actually uses his brain and heart...SMARTLY!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes they are such nice guys. But only reported out on RT Today comrade as I found nut ting on biggie big paper in Tehran?
So vat you tink comrade. So, story planted for radical left ving MSM in USA to pick up and run mit?

Here is der link:

Tehran Times

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well I'm not sure how they fit 35 people on a plane designed with a crew of 8 to 10.
But if it's from rt news....

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Conversely, many knew Trump wouldn't attack.

Flying a drone in the straight, it's almost impossible not to infringe in Iranian airspace and others, as the borders are mere km apart. Those who been up and down the canals know this.

Chances are, they did in fact fly in Iranian airspace and there was no clear way to cover that up.
This isn't true.

"Cocked and loaded, planes in the air" dispute your assessment.

Figures rolled in and he called it off with merit.

The drone was destroyed in international airspace.

You're just pissed that you can't blame Trump for a war, deal with it.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think he did (another!) "good," and I am probably to the left of most of you.

I don't think that makes you awful or anything, though.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
I think we will retaliate but it will be more of a special ops type mission.

Won't be long before some "mysterious" explosion occurs somewhere in Iran.

I could be wrong but....
Oh I'm sure other methods are being examined includeing Cyber Warfare.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He showed restraint, rational judgement.

I’m actually impressed!

I completely agree. Which almost never happens. Lol.
I can't see one actual reason to be against this, except being anti-Trump, which is extremely non-productive in the big picture.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I haven't seen it on ATS too much seeing as it's been loosely talked about in some related threads, though there is not a thread specifically on that.

As far as the national conversation, I have seen what you spoke of. The left as a whole are no saints when it comes to war or restraint, and the media in particular have been guilty of parroting BS for those embedded in admins current and past. If it bleeds it leads, and the MSM has done very little to no independent investigative journalism surrounding these stories, much less vet the information passed on to them by "anonymous" sources, or people "unauthorized to speak on the matter". The media wants war, it will glue people to their declining networks for a few months.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

All this says to me is that the Left ONLY cares about hating Trump

You are correct, sir.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join