It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO recent UFOS over IRAN. Have Aliens or Other given the world a Green light?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well this is a conspiracy site and US Senators have been recently briefed on UFO's. Its all over the press. So I took at look at MUFON'S interactive sighting map called UFO Stalker to see if there are any recent UFO reports over Iran. Actually, not much is going on in that Region, specifically over Yemen, Iran and Saudi Arabia. So you don't believe me go to the site for yourself and scroll the map to that portion of the world. Many reports in India, Spain and others but NOT MUCH over Iran and Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

UFO Stalker

I have read much that if these UFO objects are indeed ET that they watch over us and prevent wars. So if they are not ET they obviously are owned by someone and they are not hovering over those countries as I am basing it on MUFONs data. So is it a Green light to Go or just some Deep State controlled sizzle. I mean the Iran thing and war?

Asked whether he plans a military response, the president replied, “Obviously … we’re not going to be talking too much about it. You’re going to find out.”

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. So please take a look at recent UFO sightings for that region and report out! I cant see everything

UPDATE: Commercial Airline Flight Traffic looks normal and heavy:

FlightRadar24

edit on 21-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 21-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Maybe in Iran they have an organization of their own to report ufos,not everyone uses mufon,

and to be honest i dont think aliens give a rats rears what we do here,even if nukes start to fly tomorrow

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Just thought I would check it out.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Maybe in Iran they have an organization of their own to report ufos,not everyone uses mufon,

and to be honest i dont think aliens give a rats rears what we do here,even if nukes start to fly tomorrow

This is why Iran MUST be destroyed. Iran not participating in the World system of UFO reporting is like Iran using their own currency instead of being part of the World banking system owned by the Rothschilds.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
They watch over us and prevent wars?

They are not doing a very good job so far are they?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Aliens or secret military planes?

Hmm i think i'll go with secret military planes.

Its hard to grasp aliens just swooped by earth, and decided to become babysitters

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm wondering if people in those countries report to MUFON.
Also with all the American drones in their skies, I'd say a real UFO would probably be passed off as one.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hay I am NOT advocating war I am just trying to surmise what, when and where by using factual techniques available to us as nobodies.

Rothschilds

You could be spot on.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

take a look at the Mufon map. I was expecting to see reports out from the other countries in that region. Not much of anything and nothing in their newspapers.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

As claimed by others, not me. But the UFO map also captures military stuff and I thought it was interesting that nothing recent is being seen in that region.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

As claimed by others, not me. But the UFO map also captures military stuff and I thought it was interesting that nothing recent is being seen in that region.

I think it has been said that they have intervened to prevent nuclear war.
I am not saying that I believe it, just that it has been said.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes that was probably what was put out there. Thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

A lot of things have been said. You can’t just include “it’s been said” to justify including a parameter into your formula.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Lol!!! Whats this world coming to?!?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why would the Aliens be flying around Iran?! Didn't they just shoot down (allegedly) a drone? You have any idea what that does to intergalactic insurance rates!!!
Get a quote on an intergalactic, gravity manipulating, shape shifting, faster-than-light UFO that you're going to fly in Irans airspace....

Yeah... thought so......
edit on 21/6/2019 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

A lot of things have been said. You can’t just include “it’s been said” to justify including a parameter into your formula.

I was throwing information out there for the likes of.... well, apparently not you.
I don't have a friggin formula for UFO's.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Well if they were one could say that Aliens side with Iran on this one but since no one appears to home right now over Iran, outer space is clear for a green light to go satellite zap!
edit on 21-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I was throwing information out there for the likes of.... well, apparently not you.
I don't have a friggin formula for UFO's.

Hahahaaaa.
Who does?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
to be honest i dont think aliens give a rats rears what we do here,even if nukes start to fly tomorrow

You mean if we sent our best scientist all the way to Delta Phi Gamma and spent trillions of dollars to set them up with the best equipment and build bases for them to live on a hostile planet we would be cool with the local frat boys nuking the planet and ruining everything?

Of course they care. Why would they want to lose half their study sample?

At least one group of the current crop of visitors have been established on this planet for over half a century. That means there is probably a large infrastructure in place to support their studies. Sure they have off-planet bases and underwater bases that would probably survive a nuclear war, but at least half of their Earth studies could be above water.

Scientist on another planet would want to study life in its natural state, right. These are scientists that are studying us. Why would they want their science test ruined or even diluted with nuclear radiation? All their above water test subjects would be gone or harmed. Not only a waste of test subjects but a waste of time, money and energy.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Scientist on another planet would want to study life in its natural state, right.

Okay but isn't our natural state or instinct to kill each other?

It's sad but true.

If they want to observe human behavior from a scientific perspective they shouldn't intervene.

If you want to see how a monkey eats a banana you don't peel the banana.

😉

top topics

<<   2 >>

join