It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kneeling to authority or a man in charge is our natural state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It seems to me human rights has nothing to do with gender or ideology. People should be treated equally with respect regardless of gender or personal beliefs. Otherwise, without equality, we would be advocating certain combinations of thought and gender would be okay to discriminate against. As human beings we are all born with the right to live with some shred of dignity. All humans are equal. Otherwise we will have some form of slavery.

I've always had the strongest feelings against slavery. Based on the Golden Rule of morality, slavery is the antithesis of everything that is good. So I've been fascinated with this scene from one of the Avengers movies. In the scene, Loki says kneeling to authority is our natural state. And we will always kneel to some sadistic bully leader. Here is the clip:

Personally, I will always refuse to bend the knee. As Buddha once said, "If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him." Absolute authority comes from within is my motto. So I disagree with Loki. Bending a knee is NOT our natural state. Defying authority is our natural state!

So which is it? Is kneeling our natural state? Do we crave subjugation? If yes or no then why????

edit on 21-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
dude, your knees are permanently bent. Its not like your actively fighting the system at one of the many points of contact around the world. That is for the likes of the revolutionaries and terrorists. Pretty much everyone in the Western world has been on its knees for generations. It is happening in Asia too, but they won't get like us until at least after 2050.

Just enjoy all the fun gadgets and luxuries they provide us, like VR and reef fish tanks, and paintball! How about a trip to the movies, don't you like movies??? Ahh yes, how about racing drones, you like racing drones right?

If you are paying your taxes and not fighting TPTB you are on them knees boy! Oh wait, how about do the one #ing things that you can actually do as a regular person to combat the system, and stop using electronic funds transfers to pay for things in your life? Oh #, thats too damn revolutionary, and inconvenient.

Better just stay on them knees boy!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Otherwise, without equality, we would be advocating certain combinations of thought and gender would be okay to discriminate against.

You do realize the majority of the world's population does not live in Nations that permit freedom of speech and ''equality''?

Women are descriminated against in the majority of the world, with thousands of Indian women being raped and killed every year, women being forced to marry the men their fathers chose for them in Iran, women having to breed like the world is going to end in Africa etc.

As human beings we are all born with the right to live with some shred of dignity. All humans are equal. Otherwise we will have some form of slavery.

No, we aren't. Human beings don't have the inherent right to live with some dignity. Have you never seen the movie Spartacus? High status men have always enslaved and dominated those they could do so, and it will always be like that. The Middle-class's only purpose in life is to either make a few men and women rich, or to keep the ones who are rich, rich.

It's true that the quality of life in the western world for middle-class people has increased massively, but that's because they realized that healthy, relatively happy people are far more productive.

I've always had the strongest feelings against slavery. Based on the Golden Rule of morality, slavery is the antithesis of everything that is good. So I've been fascinated with this scene from one of the Avengers movies. In the scene, Loki says kneeling to authority is our natural state. And we will always kneel to some sadistic bully leader. Here is the clip:

No, bro. If you had been born 2000 years ago as the heir to the Roman Empire you wouldn't be having strong feelings against slavery, and we are not equal, for if we we're equal I'd be playing for Juventus F.C wouldn't I?

Personally, I will always refuse to bend the knee.

Is that so? Then move to Iran, and start preaching against the govt. and their traditions and let's see how long it takes for you to ''bend the knee'', Ned Starkk LOOL.

So I disagree with Loki. Bending a knee is NOT our natural state. Defying authority is our natural state!

Our natural state is a few men having absolute rule over the many. Our natural state is a few men having access to every resource and luxury. You live a pampered life, and if you were living in any other Country other than the 1st world nation you live in, your major concern wouldn't be equality amongst men, but ''not dying of starvation before the day is over.''

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

Otherwise, without equality, we would be advocating certain combinations of thought and gender would be okay to discriminate against.

You do realize the majority of the world's population does not live in Nations that permit freedom of speech and ''equality''?

Women are descriminated against in the majority of the world, with thousands of Indian women being raped and killed every year, women being forced to marry the men their fathers chose for them in Iran, women having to breed like the world is going to end in Africa etc.

As human beings we are all born with the right to live with some shred of dignity. All humans are equal. Otherwise we will have some form of slavery.

No, we aren't. Human beings don't have the inherent right to live with some dignity. Have you never seen the movie Spartacus? High status men have always enslaved and dominated those they could do so, and it will always be like that. The Middle-class's only purpose in life is to either make a few men and women rich, or to keep the ones who are rich, rich.

It's true that the quality of life in the western world for middle-class people has increased massively, but that's because they realized that healthy, relatively happy people are far more productive.

No, bro. If you had been born 2000 years ago as the heir to the Roman Empire you wouldn't be having strong feelings against slavery, and we are not equal, for if we we're equal I'd be playing for Juventus F.C wouldn't I?

Is that so? Then move to Iran, and start preaching against the govt. and their traditions and let's see how long it takes for you to ''bend the knee'', Ned Starkk LOOL.

So I disagree with Loki. Bending a knee is NOT our natural state. Defying authority is our natural state!

Our natural state is a few men having absolute rule over the many. Our natural state is a few men having access to every resource and luxury. You live a pampered life, and if you were living in any other Country other than the 1st world nation you live in, your major concern wouldn't be equality amongst men, but ''not dying of starvation before the day is over.''

Lmfao your over here on this thread making nonsense now ?

Thought you was doing that over here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our natural state is a few men having absolute rule over the many. Our natural state is a few men having access to every resource and luxury. 

Really? how is this our natural state?
natural human instincts is to fight for survival
and the pursuit of happiness lol

You live a pampered life, and if you were living in any other Country other than the 1st world nation you live in, your major concern wouldn't be equality amongst men, but ''not dying of starvation before the day is over.''

Thats why I'm PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!! DAMMIT!!! LMFAO

Yall make me laugh so hard

edit on 21-6-2019 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2019 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

Nonsense.

There are 48 nations of the UN who have accepted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. None voted against it, eight abstained from voting and two did not vote but didn't abstain.

Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states:

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Interestingly, in the United States, the Supreme Court in Sosa v. Alvarez-Machain (2004), concluded that the Declaration "does not of its own force impose obligations as a matter of international law." Which means that the US considers it a trite piece of prose and not legally enforceable.

Also, despite, and contrary to the First Amendment to its Constitution, the US uses its Espionage Act to suppress free speech. This is the act under which Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is being indicted, in spite of him not being a US citizen, and not being in the US at the time, and in spite of the Espionage Act also not being applicable under law for news reportage.

The US does NOT have free speech while ever the Espionage Act is misapplied in such a way, contrary to the first amendment of the Constitution.

Sadly, social customs survive despite their illegality. Murder and rape are illegal across the globe. Arranged marriages, rape, murder, and sexual slavery occur in the US, too.

The 'high status' of those people is entirely arbitrary. There are political movements against that inequality. The American experiment is one such attempt.

America is neither equal or free for all its citizens. The vast majority of its citizens are debt slaves.

Not really better off than some of the slaves of Ancient Rome, at least they could work or buy themselves out of slavery.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Slavery with real auction blocks is going on today just like it has been since the dawn of human history.

All people are not created equal just ask a Mullah or a bible thumper who considers everyone not of their ilk will be going to hell..

Also all you have to do is a bit of traveling to a few garden spots of this world to realize the only created equal is the way the human body is put together and even then there are huge variables.

Stay around or in a country where the average IQ is below 70 or even 80 and you will realize not all humans are created equal unless you are talking body parts which I will say again; even though it is not a PC statement just observed fact.

Wow 48 nations out of 195 if you count Palestine and the Holy See (Rome) 193 if they do not count as neither are a member of the U.N...chr0naut we have a different idea of a majority !

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Slavery with real auction blocks is going on today just like it has been since the dawn of human history.

All people are not created equal just ask a Mullah or a bible thumper who considers everyone not of their ilk will be going to hell..

Also all you have to do is a bit of traveling to a few garden spots of this world to realize the only created equal is the way the human body is put together and even then there are huge variables.

Stay around or in a country where the average IQ is below 70 or even 80 and you will realize not all humans are created equal unless you are talking body parts which I will say again; even though it is not a PC statement just observed fact.

Wow 48 nations out of 195 if you count Palestine and the Holy See (Rome) 193 if they do not count as neither are a member of the U.N...chr0naut we have a different idea of a majority !

In 1948 when the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was ratified, there were only 58 nations in the UN. None of the current countries under the United Nations have rejected the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and groups such as Amnesty International hold them to it.

Please read the Amnesty report:

THE AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORT 2017/18 DOCUMENTING THE STATE OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN 159 COUNTRIES DURING 2017

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think people are created equal for the most part barring genes/personal traits.
This equality is directly proportional to circumstance born into unfortunately ,circumstances we're raised amoungst are the no1 enemy of such equality. An issue which is unchangeable of course to the newborn sacrificial soul.

I think slavery has become the cornerstone to humanities very existence - unfortunately for humanity.
This slavery tree (if you will) - has many roots, far reaching roots.

I think "our natural state" as described above is actually a Forced state - in otherwords "slavery" so can't argue with that but the choice is - "bend the knee" or move on and do exactly what Worldstarcountry says in that last paragraph.
If moving on is impossible due to enforced borders etc find a high mountain, a cave, a high tree - whatever and find peace and solitude knowing your bowing to no one. Yes it may be hard but if your starving day to day anyway in deeply suppressed systems then what's to loose?

When people are "treated with respect" as described above which in theory is a correct of course - unfortunately human nature more often than not tends to abuse that respect and milk it for all its worth for personal gain.- "slavery" to greed / hypocrisy and a few other things I'll withold on this thread.

Worldstarcountry summed it up very well in the last paragraph. We are all on bended knee.
I think unfortunately we cannot recover from this precidant as a society. But individually we can certainly raise up of "bended knee" if willing and brave enough.

So many right answers, so many wrong answers.

"Human Rights", has nothing to do with gender or race in theory. But it has everything to do with gender and race in the context of the practicality of what is this sh!++^ world.

The hypocrisy of society!

"Kneeling to authority or a man" is weak, ignorant and forbidden. But we're all guilty to some degree.

"Our natural state" is so far forgotten and diluted by near everyone no wonder the system wins on the scale it does.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
dude, your knees are permanently bent. Its not like your actively fighting the system at one of the many points of contact around the world. That is for the likes of the revolutionaries and terrorists. Pretty much everyone in the Western world has been on its knees for generations. It is happening in Asia too, but they won't get like us until at least after 2050.

Just enjoy all the fun gadgets and luxuries they provide us, like VR and reef fish tanks, and paintball! How about a trip to the movies, don't you like movies??? Ahh yes, how about racing drones, you like racing drones right?

If you are paying your taxes and not fighting TPTB you are on them knees boy! Oh wait, how about do the one #ing things that you can actually do as a regular person to combat the system, and stop using electronic funds transfers to pay for things in your life? Oh #, thats too damn revolutionary, and inconvenient.

Nail on the head. Big time.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

There are many lessons to be learnd from this so called natural state!
Kneeling to authority or a man in charge is our natural state

There is no harm to healthy relationship between a leader, and its followers! Basically hierarchy!

What are the cause of the perceived problems?

We have institutionalized the position of the leader.

The leader knows whatever he does in his period of reign you bend to him and none else. It also gives rise to the idea that in keeping the others down your more likely to stay as leader. this hinders organic growth.
Solutions could be:
The leader is only in this position because his followers trust and believe in him. The only thing he realy has to do for his followers is help them to become leaders them selves. Get them to tell their own story. Otherwise they as individuals find their own way finding another leader to ultimately become leaders themselves.

Could that work?

Honestly No Clue

edit on 21/6/2019 by NoClue because: not sure yet

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

You are not answering the right questions. And you are asking the wrong questions. There is no doubt the system that use to exist to serve man has been flipped so man now serves the system. This is a much different problem than saying our natural state is to be subjugated to someone else in authority.

In many ways, I have to participate in the system because I have no other way to survive. For example, in New Jersey, you simply cannot live off the land because the land is incapable of producing enough. There are just too many people here. All the places to fish are fished out. Hunting is outlawed in most places because there are too many houses in the way.

However, I do appreciate what you are saying. And as soon as home fusion power is available I will purchase a generator off the end-cap of Home Depot. And as soon as 3D printers are capable of replacing most of the Shiite I buy from Walmart I will buy a 3D printer and stop shopping at Walmart.

But begrudgingly participating in the system is not the same thing as bending a knee as the natural state of man. I think it's a big question in terms of how you think about other people. If you think people must be subjugated then you have a different way of looking at the World.

edit on 21-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Lmfao your over here on this thread making nonsense now ? Thought you was doing that over here? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought you were at your nearest plastic surgeon trying to fit in an appointment for the doctor to get you a decent jawline. Is the queue line in the office so long that you have the time to be on this thread?! Awesome!

Really? how is this our natural state? natural human instincts is to fight for survival and the pursuit of happiness lol

You could always head out to the library and do some reading. Like, some real reading.

The pursuit of Happiness. Sweetness, the majority of the world is too busy trying to survive the day, they don't have time to think about pursuing happiness. Happiness is a concept created by 1st world nations, populated by people whose only concern in life is how they're going to be able to pay for their 20 miles tall television.

Thats why I'm PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!! DAMMIT!!! LMFAO

You're proud of what exactly? The fact that almost everyone is obese and the rest is overweight? The fact that most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck?

How if you want to go to college you have to incur in massive debt that will have you shackled for years, decades? How most Americans are living with roomates well within their mid 30s, many are in their 40s and sitll living with roomates, if they've moved out of their parents home at all?

or how almost everyone and his dog has a handgun? And there are school shootings every once in awhile, and dudes who can't get laid going on a rampage because they're unhappy about it? Or how you need to have health insurance to get taken care of in Hospitals, and that garbage ain't cheap? Dental healthcare?

Yeah, I'm also proud to be an American.

That's why I tell people I'm Canadian LMAOOO.

But hey, free college, free healthcare, my mortgage for a 4 room 2 bedrooms by the beach is only the equivalent of 300 euros per month, I feel a lot safe knowing that people aren't walking around armed, the cops aren't gun-trigger happy either, the average woman 'round here is 18-25 at 5'7'' and 110lbs, but YEAHH BROO AMERICA IS GREATTTTT.

I sure regret moving to Europe 😡

I wish I could go back in time 10 years and change my decision!
edit on 21-6-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If you can honestly tell me you at least do the one thing that is in your power to fight the system I can respect your position better. The irony is, myself, I enjoy the system. It has many, I mean MANY loopholes to exploit and prosper from. And yet, I feed the system less power than those who loathe it.

The fractional reserve system exists inflated as it does today because everytime we make life a bit easier for ourselves because its too scary or rocket science to count coins and notes to purchase things, we helped create money out of thin air from those micro fees. Plus the interest on using borrowed money. Do you realize how many trillions of dollars annually are generated simply from the fees of electronic funds transfers, between private citizens as well as institutions? The fact that it is in the trillions should be telling enough.

Do you really believe the might of the reigning empire of the 20th century was possible by taxes alone?? The fictional money created everytime a tap, swipe, or chip is used for a purchase is what makes it possible for infinite global warfare. Drug money covers a big chunk of what the fees do not, and taxes fill in the holes.

It is all laundered through very intricate mechanisms of private equity firms, federal pension funds, alleged philanthropy, campaign contributions, direct buyouts of militants, dictators, commandos, and even entire diaspora communities.

The scale is so massive it is quite overpowering and intimidating just researching it. The only thing you have to remember though is, are you using this system of fictional money to help you accrue real physical wealth? The wealth that all the governments and international financial houses have convinced our societies is an irrelevant relic of the past best left to those in charge. All you need to do is keep swiping, tapping, and inserting chip and never ask for the physical wealth. People tend to accumulate real wealth, which means it leaves the coffers of those who have stolen it though decades of psychological manipulation. The vaults are accounted for to the fraction of a gram. When regular folks start drawing down those supplies, they play their game with the digits and the bytes to scare people into giving it back at a loss.

This testimony is nothing new, and up until about 2012, most folks were united in seeing the real enemy. Nowadays though, it is better to be part of that scene from Scarface and just point in anger when your ordered to.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
hahahaha

Even Trump bowed to the Queen of the world

www.mirror.co.uk...

However, eagle-eyed viewers have spotted Trump did in fact give a subtle bow of his head when he stepped out his Range Rover and locked eyes with the Queen.

Many people missed it because the car door was blocking the TV cameras showing the nod in full effect - but it's there in the video footage to view (see above).

Know your place Slaves!!!

edit on 28-6-2019 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
ROFL! You call a head nod #ing bowing?? It is barely even a head nod lol. Whatever, if it makes you feel better that your state is also beholden to the Queen then it is what it is.

The UK did however recently deploy F-35's to Cyprus, which were then used in a combined joint strike force against targets in Syria and Iraq. It was this week in fact.

Are you saying that the Queen is technically in charge of the global American war machine, and that all this animosity towards the USA MIC, or even our POTUS, should actually be directed to the true ruler of the Western World, Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom? Does that means Australia and Canada are enemies of the world and sponsors of terrorism in reality in lieu of the USA as alleged by the critics of US foreign policy??

And this whole time I thought the true leader of the Western World was Isreali prime minister Benjamin Netenyahu(sic)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think the OP is aware, or becoming aware of the basics of anthropology.

All of the social primates create hierarchical power structures in their social groups; and all the members participate in maintaining the structure in dynamic equilibrium—even the rebels who battle against it.

Many westerners re used to the terminology of hierarchy from biology, I.e. “alpha male, beta male, etc. The newer terminology comes from giving primates an evenly scattered snack (tootsie rolls), Andy observing how they orient themselves. The male with the most power sits in the center with a female; not necessarily his mate—could be sister or mother. The other members of the troop arrange themselves in concentric circles around the outside. There are 2 power structures that develop, a male and a female one, that interact with each other. They are centered on the “central male” and “central female” with male lieutenants next (like bishops on a chessboard), plus their female consorts or co-equals, then captains, etc.

The lowest group is the furthest from the center: the peripheral males. They are the ones who take all the risks; they guard against predators, search for new food supplies, and do battle with rival troops. They hope for access to females closer to the center of the troop, but are always tricked into staying on the periphery and taking the risks.

This power structure is prototypically primate. Everything from street gangs to debate teams to infantry divisions to the US House of Representatives or the Supreme Soviet of the FSU somehow reflects this model.

Young adult males commit 90% of the violence because the are the peripheral males; it’s their role. They have huge social frustration because of that. But they will alway ALWAYS combat their social situation by constructing their own clique or sub-troop, of which they are the new central male and inner circle.

Humans think this way and WANT to think this way. Democracy is not impossible only because of a world secret cabal; it is impossible because little girls want proms, poofy dresses, princess movies and award galas; and little boys want to have a sword fight or joust and declare a champion.

The revolution in gender roles hasn’t changed any of this; it’s just let individual peripheral primates try more roles as they battle their way to the center of the primate power-structure. But Caitlyn Jenner, as soon as she puts on new role, doesn’t dress up like a woman athlete—she dresses up like a housewife from the 1950s. And the US women’s soccer team, at the moment of victory, smack each other on the ass in they stereotype of peripheral males on their march toward the center of the troop.

Good luck, egalitarian warrior; you’re going to need it.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen
I see you understand the undeniable instincts of humans. Hopefully that lesson helps the OP understand that which no one can truly control, only wade through carefully.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

LOL

Look at my threads.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

How many of those 48, I wonder, have laws against "hate speech" and actively censor what they consider hate speech and prosecute those found guilty of it?

The words you so prettily posted say nothing about hate speech, only opinions and expression. What many, including yourself, consider hate speech is simply another form of both -- opinion and expression.

So before you cast stones, consider your own glass house.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I have seen that video before! I know the Vatican and the queen of England still have power, but I don't know if they actually have much influence on this administration. The king of Belgium does not have as much away as he used to now under our current leadership as well.

top topics

join