It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next on unidentified,ufo shoots down helicopter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Lucidparadox:

The Unidentified show is incredible, its life changing stuff.

Anyone who says otherwise has either:

A: Not watched it
B: Doesnt understand it
C: Doesnt want to believe it
D: A paid shill.

Or E: intelligently discerning. I, of course, come under E, and think it is a load of twaddle!

You see...I have watched it, fully understand it, cannot believe it, and not paid a dime as I am no shill. I'm just an intelligent nobody who doesn't brook any nonsense.

What about it is nonsense?

These are REAL pilots, ACTIVE DUTY, seeing things not only with their radar and instruments... but with their eyes! Confirmed by multiple trained observers.

The guy running it is an actual DOD investigator. Who is giving us REAL information.

We have confirmed video.

What else do you want?

Does ET need to come over and shake your hand for you to believe it?

People who are skeptical of this I feel just call BS because they cant fathom the repercussions if it isnt BS.

What will it take? Seriously Im asking

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
If an extraterrestrial presence wanted to let us know it was here, it would do so in a way that would be utterly in our faces and presented globally. It wouldn't limit itself to one country, gliding silently over its territory for many witnesses to gape at in subdued awe.

True disclosure won't come from our authorities, it will come from the extraterrestrial presence itself, when it decides to openly (and very publicly) interact with us.

I agree 99% with that second statement. The 1% leftover is that there could be an accidental crash out in the open that would force disclosure.

What I always find interesting is the first statement.

The 1997 flying V of Phoenix fame flew low and slow right over a main highway for over an hour. Why would it do that?

There are only two reasons I can come up with.

One: It was a scenic cruise. It was a Zeti love boat taking site-seers on a romantic vacation of Earth, showing them how our cities and desert landscapes look at night.

The problem I have with this is that I think that a Visitors vacation cruise Earth flyby would have to adhere to the ET Rule Book. Since their are aliens here already, [maybe several types from several places] some kind of operations code should be in place. Basically an alien set of rules of conduct on visiting planets where other species have already set up shop.

Like the Dutch visiting Cuba in the early 1500's, there would be some kind of guidelines about what not to do to piss off the Spanish, French, English and Portuguese.

If these ET clans are trying to remain unknown to the general populace, you do not go flying close above the landscape in slow motion so everyone can see you. Or inhumanly fast either, as the southern most eyewitnesses said the V craft shot off at great speed when it was last seen.

You follow the fly-over code that says you cloak or go lights off or whatever rule #115 is.

The 1989 Belgium Wave Triangles flew all over that country, many times at slow speed and even at hover. Why would they do that out in the open? Which brings us to reason number two.

Two: It was a warning. "We are going to start coming out in the open like this unless your military people give us what we want." In other words ET will force open disclosure of the alien presence onto the Earth's governments if they do not get what they are asking for.

Then of course the next question is ~ What do they want that they are no longer getting?

edit on 25-6-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: can't spell worth spit

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
the italian inteligency that briefed delonge is Clarbruno Vedruccio

This guy made a controversial?? machine that cures tumours and other diseases if im not mistaken

link

Sadly i cant find more information on him or this machine of his,He also claims to have been nominated for a nobel prize.Any input by italian members greatly appreciated.

I m sure this experiencer spinato will also make an appearence in the episode.Spinato is the guy who took the chopper photos etc

For a refresher check here

Im more interested in the "shoot down"
though emtpy vessels and all that.The hypetrain is real,but TDL will not deliver.This whole case looks like it will backfire hard on him and his entourage.Then again this whole unidentified series looks like a slow build up to something.Lets wait and see

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

The Italian incident will be worst than the ramdellsham plot-line.
Its very unfortunate that TTSA went down this road.... episode 4 was the best of the season.

Maybe Trump will have have something spectacular to say on Tucker Friday night.
Overall I give Unidentified a solid C+ borderline B-

I am not sure why there needs to be a second season.... They should just cancel it....This show did not move the needle forward.
These are simply objective facts. Anyhow....ENJOY the FIREWORKS!!! Happy JULY 4th!!
edit on 4-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Aussie researcher Bill Chalker makes some interesting observations in this article mate.

theozfiles.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Karl thanks for the heads up.Ill copy paste an interesting excerpt from that article here

""The investigation then in progress had found “only” an altered change in the electrical conductivity inside the blades."
"And in a confidential file is possible to read the conclusions reached by the Italian authorities, “... advanced military technologies also of not terrestrial origin, in the future could expose entire populations to unintended consequences. The incidents of Canneto di Caronia may have been attempts to military engagement between unconventional forces , or a non-aggressive test in order to study the behavior and the actions, in an undetermined sample territorial sparsely populated .”
While intriguing the fact remains that there still does not seem to be a strong correlation to a confirmed UFO. And there is no indication that anyone saw a "beam" being fired by Spinnato's "UFO" at the helicopter.
"

Ill see if i can dig up any info on those files

top topics

<< 1   >>

join