It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

character form war of the worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i know this should be in the literature section on BTS, but i figured maybe people that are into science would read sci-fi books. so my question is what was the narrators name in war of the worlds and did he have any internal conflicts to deal with throughout the book, you know like dealing with guilt or something, and if so what were they, and how do you think the narrator might be similar to H. G. Wells, Other characters and how they match up with the author or other people in the authors life.

apc

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.wsu.edu:8080...

Has everything you're looking for.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
to understand any of that, id have to read the book, i cant read the book in an hours time. Thats why i need some of these facts, especally the narrators name and internal conflict.

apc

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hit F3 on your keyboard (PC)

It's all in there.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
im a computer programmer at school, i know alot about computers, and i know that all F3 does on my keyboard is open up the search function.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
could someboidy at least tell me the internal conflict?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think people are reluctant to do your homework for you. You're on your own, as others have found out.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The man thinks that he has abandoned his wife and left her to die.

That's the closest thing he has to internal conflict. You will have to do your own homework so as to find the lines that prove what I just said.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
homework? oh well think what you want.

[edit on 4/3/2005 by Schmidt1989]

new topics

top topics

join