It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Reporter said 2 old Senator Segregationists were Republicans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

They have numbers by knowing exactly how to trigger you guys, without fail. They've turned into into an art.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: underwerks

The crap in the OP actually happened 😎

And it's historically recent 🍌

Yeah, and you conveniently leave out the reason why. Both of those "Democrats" switched to the Republican party because the Democrats supported civil rights.

So again, is it a deliberate misunderstanding of history on your part or do you really not know that much about American
history?

1. They were Democrats
2. Switching parties. They were Democrats therefore no ability to parse parties. Still Democrats.
3. Hillary inauguration, first screen shot was Lincoln. A Republican. Not Democrat.

Either accept facts or turn a blind eye but those are the facts you have to deal with in your mind.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You sound like one of those Democrats you seem to have a hard on for when they talk about Republicans.

Are you saying it is not true?

No self-reflection, only pointing the finger and playing the blame game.

I am starting to think that you have a God complex. That would explain a lot about your posts.

Boy have they got you guys bass-ackwards (hardcore liberals included).

So your just going to ignore the part where I said I understood what you are talking about?

I would love to do a complex analysis of you, but I don't have that much time.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A Democrat that votes exclusively Republican and defends everything Trump does? You're funny. Instead of being paid to spread propaganda on here why not try out comedy? I think you'd be perfect for that kind of thing. Plus, it's a more respectable job and doesn't require tyou to sell your soul to the highest bidder.

Just some friendly advice.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm on Komedy Zentral every day 😃

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It's true, I don't deny that. There are plenty of racist Democrats and I have no love for any of those scumbags on Capitol Hill regardless of what letter they claim to hold. The only thing they care about is money and the ones paying are wanting us divided and distracted, they are earning their paycheck.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

So in other words you don't care about integrity, only the paychecks rolling in. Gotcha.

Maybe CNN is more your style. They spread political propaganda day and night as well. I guess you weren't pretty enough to be on TV? Maybe not skilled enough at what you do? Just taking shots in the dark here.
edit on 6/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Put your money where your mouth is then. I only ever see you point it out when one side does it and ignore it when the other does the same.

Let us analyze that statement.

"Put your money where your mouth is."

A forceful, albeit juvenile, attempt to start an implicative statement in which the subject assumes he has a higher moral view of a scenario exposing the vested passion/feelings that can lead to a diatribe of error.

"I only ever see you point it out when one side does it and ignore it when the other does the same."

This statement eludes to the rationale of believing since you have never seen something it does not exist, and/or this is the only medium that the object ever contributes political thoughts/beliefs. It is amazingly naïve and lacks forethought.

Hmmm....

I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It's true, I don't deny that.

I think you jump to conclusions to soon, when you have conversations with people. You will find that we probably agree on more things than we disagree on.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What else do I have to go on other than what you post on this site?

If my "lack of forethought" is a sign of ignorance and naivety then what does that say about the dozens of members who automatically assume anyone who doesn't like Trump is a brainwashed Democrat? That's literally the most popular kind of post on these boards, by far. Why do you think that is?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Confucius once said:

"Never go out on a limb of a cherry tree looking for oranges"

😎

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Your fake quotes are so inspiring.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I see Joe Biden's buddy, Robert KKK Byrd, spent 14 hours on the Senate floor, attempting to block the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

www.senate.gov...

Hillary kissed Byrd, so I don't think he was a Republican.

Confirmed and fully vetted quote form Byrd.....A True and True Institutional Democrat fully supported by modern Hillary Ideologues.

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Confirmed by FBI upper echelon Strzok & Page certified by James Comey and Andrew McCabe 😎

And your best claim to fame is Madonna and Cyndi Lauper 😃

edit on Jun-21-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana.fumble.cluck🍌

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The plot is political theater. Look how well the actors in Washington have divided us. More than I can ever remember in my lifetime.

Like I said, you guys are so caught up in your two minutes of hate every day that you fail to see that you're falling for the same exact tricks they have always used: divide and conquer. Those people you see on TV are paid to push a very particular narrative.

When's the last time you were attacked by anyone let alone a loony leftist? Ever? If not then your hate has been facilitated by the media 100%. They have your number. As you tune in every day they are thinking "Yes,yes! Let the hate flow through you!" The more you hate your neighbors the less attention you pay to the true enemy.

They're very good at their jobs, as you can see with the state of America right now. They are following their scrips to a tee.

I guess you are missing the point that divide and conquer is a Progressive tactic.

I also think that when you say that your Grandmother supports segregation and has voted Republican her whole life you are just lying.

Let's face it... America now is so polarized that there are only two ideologies left.

And it is the left that has brought on this polarization because they cannot accept the results of the 2016 election.

So on one hand you now have nationalists... people that are not afraid to call themselves Patriots and want what is best for our country.

On the other hand you have people who want to fundamentally transform what we have.

The Un-Americans.

It appears that would be you.

So at least be honest enough to admit that instead of dodging and ducking and being a coward about what you support by hiding behind "all things bad but I'll always bash a Republican."

Can't do it, can you?

The last bit of honesty I've ever seen from you is when you had your little meltdown and was sent to an ATS time off.

Must suck to never be able to say what you really feel and when you finally do you're kicked off a site for being insane.

Maybe that should tell you something.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

See if ya can figure out this one.....see ya next week

And for July 4th......

And see ya in September

edit on Jun-21-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana.fumble.cluck🍌

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Wolfman Jack just for YOU and your fading lost memories ;;;;;

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And it is the left that has brought on this polarization because they cannot accept the results of the 2016 election.

I agree, the current polarization is a result of Democrat politicians and liberal media being blatantly biased toward Trump, but do you honestly think that it started with this past election? It bled over from Obama and the Republicans refusing to accept him, going as far as saying he was born in Kenya and his birth certificate being faked. No proof mind you, but you guys still believed it and shouted it from the rooftops.

That sounds familiar, a narrative having to do with the president and a foreign nation with no proof of guilt. Hmmmm.....

Efforts to Impeach Obama

Don't act like this is anything new. It happens every cycle. The only difference is that this time it is dominating the airwaves, moreso than usual. Who controls the airwaves? Not you or me, that's for sure.
edit on 6/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

And here you thought your idol Joe Byeden had an audience....

He's 50 years behind and still can't see his own ass 😆

They knew in 1969.

(strictly for educational purposes ...🤫)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join