It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Reporter said 2 old Senator Segregationists were Republicans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Exactly. Not only do they trigger their viewers into hate they also trigger their critics' into hate as well.

Double-edged sword and all. The media has you guys' numbers.

The media , for the most part , cant even find their own rears using both hands .
How do they "have numbers" ?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You guys have lost the plot.

Well then, help us find it. Where is it? What is it?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dems have no logic they just lie lie lie lie and lie lie lie more. Anything for power.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Exactly. Not only do they trigger their viewers into hate they also trigger their critics' into hate as well.

And who would those people be?

Double-edged sword and all. The media has you guys' numbers.

And what number might that be? Please, indulge us.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

My grandma has told me several times that she wishes segregation was still a thing. Guess which way she votes every election?
edit on 6/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

My grandma has told me several times that she wishes segregation was still a thing. Guess which way she votes every election?

What is your view on segregation? What do the studies say about forced segregation vs forced diversification? Are there ramifications that you are concerned with specifically?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Kasie Hunt says it's all true (until a Tweet 6 hours later) 😆

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The plot is political theater. Look how well the actors in Washington have divided us. More than I can ever remember in my lifetime.

Like I said, you guys are so caught up in your two minutes of hate every day that you fail to see that you're falling for the same exact tricks they have always used: divide and conquer. Those people you see on TV are paid to push a very particular narrative.

When's the last time you were attacked by anyone let alone a loony leftist? Ever? If not then your hate has been facilitated by the media 100%. They have your number. As you tune in every day they are thinking "Yes,yes! Let the hate flow through you!" The more you hate your neighbors the less attention you pay to the true enemy.

They're very good at their jobs, as you can see with the state of America right now. They are following their scrips to a tee.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

My grandma has voted Republican her entire life. You seem to have missed the question I was asking and instead went off on a separate tangent.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

My Grandma was for segregation and very prejudiced.
She also always voted Democrat.

How have either of us contibuted anything of value with these statements?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Like I said, you guys are so caught up in your two minutes of hate every day that you fail to see that you're falling for the same exact tricks they have always used: divide and conquer. Those people you see on TV are paid to push a very particular narrative.

In case you haven't noticed our government is being turned upon it's head. Those actors are being exposed daily. What would you have people do, ignore it, like it didn't happen?

When's the last time you were attacked by anyone let alone a loony leftist? Ever?

Never....have you, by anyone over your political believe?

If not then your hate has been facilitated by the media 100%.

What hate? Talking about how the leadership of the DEM party are idiots isn't hate. It's the truth.

They have your number. As you tune in every day they are thinking "Yes,yes! Let the hate flow through you!" The more you hate your neighbors the less attention you pay to the true enemy.

I think you have the ATS community confused with the idiots who try to stop freedom of speech.

They're very good at their jobs, as you can see with the state of America right now. They are following their scrips to a tee.

Of course they are good at their job. I just happen to think that the good people on ATS who call our government out for their crap are better at recognizing the BS. Yes. It is all political, you just don't understand that we already know what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Bulverism is a logical fallacy. The method of Bulverism is to "assume that your opponent is wrong, and explain his error." The Bulverist assumes a speaker's argument is invalid or false and then explains why the speaker came to make that mistake, attacking the speaker or the speaker's motive.😎

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

My grandma has voted Republican her entire life. You seem to have missed the question I was asking and instead went off on a separate tangent.

And that proves what exactly?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I already know there are racists on both sides, you guys are the ones acting like they're only on one.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

And that proves what exactly?

Probably proves Gramaw was Democrat 😎

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It proves that both sides have prejudices, obviously. You're putting on your partisan blinders if you think racists belong to only one side. You may as well be a CNN news anchor if you believe or say that.

Practice what you preach.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It proves that both sides have prejudices, obviously. You're putting on your partisan blinders if you think racists belong to only one side. You may as well be a CNN news anchor if you believe or say that.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

What hate? Talking about how the leadership of the DEM party are idiots isn't hate. It's the truth. 

You sound like one of those Democrats you seem to have a hard on for when they talk about Republicans. No self-reflection, only pointing the finger and playing the blame game.

Boy have they got you guys bass-ackwards (hardcore liberals included).

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It proves that both sides have prejudices, obviously. You're putting on your partisan blinders if you think racists belong to only one side.

Can you please post where I have challenged that belief. I have not. I don't think anyone in the thread has.

I do. You should stop assuming. It would help with your debating skills.

edit on 20-6-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Put your money where your mouth is then. I only ever see you point it out when one side does it and ignore it when the other does the same. I wonder why that is? Hmmm....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join