It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan and Bob Lazar today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm watching JRE from yesterday and he says "I'm going for dinner with Bob Lazar and he's on the podcast tomorrow."

Well, that tomorrow is today!
Joe even gives a shout out to our friend Jeremy Corbell.

Not sure what time it's going to be on, but if you're interested, check in on youtube today and keep an eye out around 3 pm EST or so.

EDA: Once it's on ill post it in here.
Who knows maybe our boy Jeremy will pop in here... unless he's on JRE with Bob?
edit on 20-6-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Didnt start at 3.
Probably 4 pm then.

Im getting sick of being wrong here lol.

Hurry up JRE!
edit on 20-6-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here's Joe Rogan and Jessimae Peluso talking about his "UFO kick" & Bob Lazar on April 8th of this year:

At least from this video, it seems like all JR knows about BL he got from watching the one JC documentary.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Whether it airs tonight, or he posts it tomorrow, I hope some good questions are asked

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: glock19
youtu.be...

you beat me to it! Watching now!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wow! Must be like a UFOnerdgasm for people fans of Bob Lazar and that whole spectrum of conspiracy.

Though the guy Joe Rogan is a good interviewer, I seen like 3 shows of his. And going at hours long, dont really have the time to watch or listen to many if any, even the time I spend on ATS is way to much.

But I may watch this one, its on YouTube right now.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Wow! Must be like a UFOnerdgasm for people fans of Bob Lazar and that whole spectrum of conspiracy.

Though the guy Joe Rogan is a good interviewer, I seen like 3 shows of his. And going at hours long, dont really have the time to watch or listen to many if any, even the time I spend on ATS is way to much.

There's a channel called JRE Clips.
It breaks down the whole podcast into 10-15 min vids (approx) with each title showing what subject is being discussed at that moment.
That should keep you in the loop without the time commitment 👍🏻

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

There's a channel called JRE Clips.
It breaks down the whole podcast into 10-15 min vids (approx) with each title showing what subject is being discussed at that moment.

For eg
youtu.be...

That should keep you in the loop without the time commitment 👍🏻

edit on 21-6-2019 by FinallyAwake because: I'm an idiot, and every time I edit a post, THIS # happens 😡

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
As posted above here is the embed

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've listened to about half of it so far and I think it's a really good interview. I always felt like Bob came off as legit, I just don't get the sense that he's making this stuff up.

Seems like there's been a resurgence of coverage on the UFO phenomenon lately, maybe we're gearing up for something? Not going to hold my breath though, I've been fooled into believing disclosure was near many times in the past and I know better now than to get my hopes up again.

I think, however, that people are more likely to take news that we're not alone much more calmly now than, say 20 years ago. I actually don't know anyone who still thinks we're alone in the universe, it seems like it might be a good time to finally release that information through official channels. No one's going to go bananas and society is not going to break down over the news that there's intelligent life elsewhere in the universe and that we're being visited. Everyone pretty much believes that now anyhow.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I listened to about 1/2 of interview last night and I must retract my earlier statement that JR only knew about BL from the JC documentary. So far I haven't heard anything new, and a lot of stuff got skipped over- in particular, I was interested in hearing more about the possibility that the crafts were from an archaeological site... Perhaps that is mentioned later in the interview?

It's too bad that Bob had a migraine - I wonder if it was the result of electronic harassment... I'm surprised that JR didn't have some Sumatriptan (Imatrex) stashed away for situations like this. I suffer from frequent migraines but a dose of that stuff knocks down the symptoms in about 40 minutes and I can go on with my miserable life.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

A lot of todays generation havent even heard of Bob.
By him being on JRE it not only gets the word out about the cover-up, but it also reaches the 5 million viewers JR has.
Those numbers are significant.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
And a little throwback to those that are still on the fence:

The first little bit is of the Dr administering the test

edit on 21-6-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Surprised this hasn't had more responses, but I found it interesting and the most validating of Lazar's claims and experience. I think Joe did a good job of questioning.

Numerous things of interest throughout story but one that peaks my imagination is the 9 different crafts in storage. They were all different yet similar. When and how were these things recovered? Years? Decades? Why are there different ones? Were they shot down and if so how? Luck? Using exotic tech unknown to public (plasma cannon?) Were the crafts allowed to be captured so as to assist our advancement, and if so why? Perhaps to bring us into the galactic civilization community? To enable us to defend ourselves one day from extraterrestrial threat so we are not obliterated from existence. Have the extraterrestrials been working with us all along in secret. Are they time travelers? Is this tech ours...from the future?

Many questions ...and some answers may lie outside our current ability to even conceive of certain notions or paradigms (dimensional)
Regardless, I am convinced that these crafts are real and the military doesn't think it is ours,imo.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I finished listening to the final half of the interview during a walk this morning. I appreciate the work that Jeremy Corbell has put into his documentaries, but I would have preferred if he had not been part of the interview at all. There is something about him that annoys me when he speaks.

Overall, I enjoyed the interview and my hope that the archaeological dig would be discussed was fulfilled, although it was only briefly touched upon. Bob's headache seemed to go away, or at least he stopped complaining about it- I suspect he was just stressed out about having to do the interview... sometimes I get headaches in anticipation of something I dread doing for whatever reason.

I believe Bob, I hope that someday (soon) more evidence to support his story with come out. He's either (likely) telling the truth about what he experienced, or is perhaps the victim of some sort of mind-control disinformation campaign (not as likely).

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

It's in the General Chit Chat forum. That's why!

I absolutely loved this episode. Bob seems unbelievably genuine.

And I love the bit about him saying they found one of these in an archeological dig!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Ya I know, but getting in snipets is not really lets you know what the whole was about.

Anyways watched the episode, was pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

To be honest I was disappointed that he didn't have more input. Although I've only partway listened to it so far, so maybe he gets to have more of a say.

I find him to be very effective at putting the facts across in a convincing way.

new topics

top topics

join