It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favourite thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have been a member for a few years and a lurker far longer.

Throughout that time there have been numerous threads which have been really good and had some decent debate. However at times this place can also be a political warzone

My favourite thread was back in 2015. About jade healm. www.abovetopsecret.com...

A very good thread with some decent debate and theories.

So my question is. Which has been your favourite over the years. You can have more that one.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

My favorite was the thread about the old photo of the time traveler with a cell phone.
Sorry, I don't know where it is.

Edit:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

this one....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think favorite is too hard of a question for me, that's like asking which kid is my favorite when I can only answer which one I want to get rid of (I don't have kids, I got rid of them all /s).

But I joined around the time the rumors were swirling that Putin was taken out by a stealthy coup. I had been lurking for some time before that, but I finally wanted to join in on the fun (not even sure if I commented on that thread though).

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This one's a bit old but I've brushed most of the dust off it , it's a UFO documentary archive.
Free Documentaries

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

this one....www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's my favorite thread as well!

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Fun to look through old threads once in a while and see member names you totally forgot about, but enjoyed their contributions. So many good ones are gone.

This one is my favorite
Thread
edit on 6 20 2019 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This one....thread.

so many people didn't get it.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I always like Flat Earth threads. www.youtube.com... We have had a few here on ATS and they are always good for a laugh or good old humor.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

on ATS and they are always good for a laugh or good old humor.

I mean.... Your avatar basically screams round earth shill, so I'm sorry sir, but your comment carries little weight

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My favorites are back in the day when we discussed the Urantia book and the Law of One. I particularly enjoyed being introduced to the Law of One and the transcripts of the sessions.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Pizzagate threads.

Just cuz cuz.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Thank you for bring this one to my attention! I had not seen this one! This is great!

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

All Roads Lead To Rome.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I remember being at my old work and we had no WiFi and the signal was crap so no 4G. I was excited to get home and check the updates in that thread and others related. Good times.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
These are brilliant. Thank you all

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I really do not have a favorite thread. I like lots of them I have seen over the years. I do not want to start narrowing it down to only one at the top. Are we required to like one thing the most?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Are we required to like one thing the most?

I think OP was just trying to have a light hearted Thursday thread to get some extra reading material.

Don't worry rickymouse, our servers out in Utah have already compiled your habits and know what your favorite thread is. We're also keeping an extra special eye on this member to track their trends.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

All Roads lead to Rome.

and this one, which, for me at least, was a precursor to reading and watching a lot more about this since that day....

ATS member Boncho: Donald Trump = John Titor +probably causing Mandela Effect +has Tesla secrets

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
there are so many great threads, but my favorite thing about them is looking back and remembering some of the members who aren't around anymore. Some have passed, some just found better things to do with their time. But some great minds have passed through this joint. it's a shame none of them stayed, and we are left with this mess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join