It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the MATH and Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Last time she could barely stand up for longer than 5 minutes.
Remember how they tossed her in the back of a van like a dead tuna?

She fell down 3 times in 5 seconds. The only reason she did not hit the ground is because people were holding her up.

Then her sock puppet shows up on the street and hugs a kid that was set-up for a photo shoot.

Then she fakes her image in front of a flag like she was really on stage at a rally.

Then she inflates her polling numbers.

And in the end she inflates her voting numbers with illegals and dead dems.

She loses in a landslide and then has the nerve to not title her new book "Too Many Naps".

Great stuff.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I think who ever is doing the polling is smoking something which Id like to know where you got it, how much was it, and can i get some too?/sarc

edit on 20-6-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: mispellings

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I always thought it was hilarious when Obama said Hillary was the most qualified because she was, "in the room" instead of qualified for her contributions as a Senator or at the SD. A janitor is also in "the room" at some point. It's not a qualification being physically present at a location. The room is not the thing. The thing is making good decisions, using good reasoning and trying to improve a situation. She passed no legislation as a senator and did nothing at the SD but stir up trouble. Obama said it and got this massive applaud. Unbelievable. She was under a freakin FBI investigation and was "extremely careless" as Comey said which he changed for legal purposes from gross negligence.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Trumpets wish....

He has zero chance against anyone else..

It’s posts like this that make me smile

There is NOBODY on the dEm ticket that stands a chance against the President. He’s got this in the bag. He won’t even need to campaign.

The dEms have already forfeit

I really hope that there are people out there who believe the President is going to lose and I really hope they have their heart set on that outcome

The “REEEEEEEEEE” will be all the sweeter
edit on 20 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
IMO,
if she DOES run, it won't be to win.
It will be to goad Trump into releasing what he has on how much Obama corrupted the federal government to get her elected last time.
Then, the media could ignore the facts released and go full steam ahead with how he'd be using his power to control the outcome of an election by releasing information on a running candidate.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My position on this is that anti-Hillary people are WAAAAAAY too obsessed with what this lady is and isn't doing.

Ummm...holy crap...someone told me you died...

Or was it that you'd joined a convent...I can't remember...

NOBODY...is obsessed with that skinsuited puss bag...

Nictitating membranes aside...you'd have to squint those less than mesmerizing reptilian orbs extra tight...and...recite the latest prog mantra in a falsetto singsong...to hold any belief along that line...

I warned you not to surrender to the..."dark side of the force"...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I wrote the thread as a means of sarcasm as something doesn't add up here numerically. When something is exposed it has to come out sooner or later. We shall see.
edit on 20-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If Hillary runs I know people who will vote against her who pretty much never vote typically.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

New poll shows Biden beating Trump by a "landslide"

and yet he still can't get more than 100 people at a rally...guess the dead only walk on TV

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The left is ditching Biden as we speak.
Leftist news outlets are now drilling down on Biden's son.

Hillary running again would be awesome...I just don't see her surviving the campaign.
Last time she could barely stand up for longer than 5 minutes.

Remember how they tossed her in the back of a van like a dead tuna?

Biden is rough too, small crowds lackluster speeches with slurring and points that kind of fad off. Then we have Trump who is like the EverReady bunny, I think he done 60 campaign stops so far, drawing huge crowds and works like 16 hours a day and runs young people into the ground.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

My position on this is that anti-Hillary people are WAAAAAAY too obsessed with what this lady is and isn't doing.

You're damn right. She would ruin the world.

Would you vote for her? I expect not, but I've been wrong before.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
A couple years ago I would have said, "No way!" In fact, I'm pretty sure I did say that Hillary is done. I know I thought it!

However, with new facts I have a new opinion. With the current crop of Dems pushing self-ID for men identifying as women, allowing them into women's bathrooms and changing rooms and shelters, and especially sports, I think Hillary could easily corral the "gender critical" folks and give other Dems a real run for their money. She could especially rally the feminists and lesbians who have been so targeted by the Trans Activism.

I wouldn't have believed that right after the last prez election, but I can see it now.

It would also prepare a political path for Chelsea, should she decide to enter politics and run for office. Imagine the hoopla if Chelsea were to run for Hillary's old Senate seat...

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Are trannies all you ever think about? What in the ever living f%$@ does that have to do with Hillary Clinton?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can’t imagine anyone backing HC financially
Business invests in politicians so they have some control over policy into the future, she is now a bad investment
She won’t get the funds

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Are trannies all you ever think about?

Nope. Women are really awesome at multi-tasking. I think about -- and do -- lots of things.

I hear it was the talk of Scotland though today, as they have decided to delay their GRA reform, and instead further study and investigate the matters. Including actually consulting with women and women's advocacy groups, and impact assessments on women in single-sex private spaces. They rolled back a few already instituted trans "friendly" policies. Quite the blow to the Trans agenda.

Gender law delayed for more consultation on impact on women

Perhaps I should create a thread about it in your honor?

What in the ever living f%$@ does that have to do with Hillary Clinton?

I already explained that. But since you asked, I'll expand... thank you for the opportunity to do so. That's mighty gracious of you

Several factions of the left are fighting the current Trans political agenda being promoted and pushed through in various ways; Feminists and Lesbians especially, who have been bullied incessantly by Trans Activists, as well as transsexuals who have gone through the process (and surgery) for changing their sex legally and to the extent physically possible. But also parents/families -- both those who question/refuse "gender affirming" treatment for their gender-questioning kids, but also those who are not happy about mixed sex bathrooms and locker rooms. And, of course, plenty of folks from all walks angry about the boys/men competing in women's sports. All of these groups, many who identify with the LGBT and many from all walks of life who identify as liberal/progressive, are desperate for someone to represent them and their best interests.

If Hillary wanted to be their proverbial knight in shining armor and take up the gender critical shield -- and taking the Team Woman position is already on her resume -- she could have an impact. I doubt she could win against Trump, but I might bet on her winning the primaries against the current crop of Team Trans. If she did so, I would think it would be more for Chelsea's benefit than her own, giving Chelsea a chance to speak and network and create her own political connections and allies... and loyalty.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I can’t imagine anyone backing HC financially
Business invests in politicians so they have some control over policy into the future, she is now a bad investment
She won’t get the funds

That would definitely be her biggest challenge. She could probably cash in lots of favors, trade on old loyalties (and new frenemies), maybe get some help from Hollywood rebels... maybe even get some rich Trump supporters to prop her up just to cause chaos and mayhem in the Democrat primaries.

I'm not counting her out yet... maybe I'd just really like to see her stir the pot

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Does anyone really think that the people and corporations that supported her and poured money into her campaign coffers and the Clinton Foundation last election would make the same mistake twice? I’m thinking no way in hell would they double down on that loser.

edit on 20-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

When somone as evil as Hillary is left to roam freely, people get nervous and dont want to turn their back on her, and for good reason. Hillary is not a "lady".

Unlike the anti-Trump people, I am not worried about how many scoops of ice cream she had, I'm worried that a journalist might die...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join