It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic Photographer Claims He Has Seen Alien Beings In The Ocean

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Look at the cephalopods such as octopi and cuttlefish are intelligent and alien looking, but they are Earthlings like us.

Actually apparently scientist now think they came from another planet, at least that was the report.

Im sure not all scientist agree, but it was a big story last year

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Actually apparently scientist now think they came from another planet, at least that was the report.

Source, please.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No, Octopuses don't come from Outer Space

Still, that did not stop a team of 33 authors from publishing a recent peer-reviewed paper that hypothesized all of these things and more. The paper, published March 13 in the journal Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology, had a simple if unusual thesis: The Cambrian explosion — that sudden burst of biodiversity during which most modern animal groups first appeared in the fossil record some 540 million years ago — was the direct result of an extraterrestrial virus that crashed to Earth in a meteor impact.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Source, please.

Google is hard isnt it? Here baby boy let me spoon feed you, poor lil fella

Are octopuses alien

Theres literally 100 dif pages with their theory about it on it
edit on 20-6-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Google is hard isnt it?

No, but you said it, you should point to your source(s). If I use Google there is no guarantee that I will look at the source(s) you were looking at.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Folks, simple netiquette.

If you make a claim, its on the "onus" of you to back it.

O-nus:
used to refer to something that is one's duty or responsibility.

"the onus is on you to show that you have suffered loss"

In other words, I don't have to do jack other than reading your source and breaking it down, thus providing a rebuttal disputing or agreeing with said information.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Makes you wonder if that is true, what lies beneath the surface of thick ice on the moon Europa?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

what lies beneath the surface of thick ice on the moon Europa?

Don't forget Enceladus too. It is believed there are active hydrothermal vents there.

In the oceans here that is enough for life to exist. Distinct possibility that simple life might be there too in the ocean.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

I totally agree with you both, life most likely will be found where ever the right conditions are in place. One thing I can't help wondering is why it hasn't taken hold in our own technology? Surely all the prerequisites are in place to cover at least the most basic life form?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: ArMaP

Not disagreeing with you, but where are all the photos of the alien craft that thousands saw in Phoenix on March 13, 1997? From what I recall, there is only video footage of what looks like flares in the sky, however, hundreds of people claimed to have seen a silent craft "a mile wide" moving silently above their neighborhoods.

Many residents reported one triangle to be over a mile wide that drifted slowly over their houses blocking out the stars of the night sky. Other reports indicated the craft were spotted flying away from Phoenix as far away as Las Vegas, Nevada and Los Angeles, California.

en.wikipedia.org...(UFO)
The governor at the time, Phife Symington, also saw it. It went right over his home.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
I knew we should never have trusted those nasty dolphins, smiling all the time, like they know something we don't...

Creepy critters...

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
The amount of ufo repots from msm outlets is huge. Are they being fed these reports? Are they instructed to ‘soften the public’ for the disclosure?
For me, I just hope President Trump takes up some time on all the msm and do a speech from the Oval Office and just get it over with. It MUST be disclosure-time soon!

I have a feeling you might be on to something, there is a lot of things going on all at once. you can almost feel it

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Lamar is a respected photographer with a lot of experience documenting oceanic wildlife in the deepest parts of our oceans.

OK, where are the photos of those beings he allegedly saw?

I think, in the ocean, I have come across potentially beings from another heavenly body that are more highly advanced than humans.

If this is all he said he didn't actually say he saw them. Could he be referring to the Ocean X (ship) found in the Baltic sea perhaps? Maybe they could not tell people all of what they saw there. They did come across that and if it is potentially from elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

For someone who takes pictures for a living,his words don't hold any water,and what makes him an expert on undersea life,other then taking pictures,sounds more like an opinion

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Any images he captured while on the clock for NatGeo could be proprietary and owned by NstGeo, not Lamar.

He take the pictures but they own them, and don't have to release a single damned thing. Do they.

Now it is NatGeo and if he has discovered something new, I promise you, they will release it in a special exclusively and probably make a new show out of it too.

If he wants to be able share his experience, he will need to use equipment not owned by others and go independent.

As it is, he is probably under a contract with terms of agreement and a limited form of none disclosure

Material and content being the product here.

Lol. He couldn't use his cell phone to take one pic home???
Sounds very strict ...if it were me...i would be going home with pics even if the contract said not to.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
If this is all he said he didn't actually say he saw them. Could he be referring to the Ocean X (ship) found in the Baltic sea perhaps? Maybe they could not tell people all of what they saw there. They did come across that and if it is potentially from elsewhere.

That's a good point, Ocean X, apparently, still says their find is not a natural feature.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Lol. He couldn't use his cell phone to take one pic home???

If it was underwater I doubt he had his cell phone with him at the moment.

Sounds very strict ...if it were me...i would be going home with pics even if the contract said not to.

Contracts like that are, usually, that strict: if you are on your working hours every photo (in this case) you take, regardless of the equipment used, belongs to them. The contract I have with the company I work is the same, regardless of the equipment I do it in, all programming I do during work hours belongs to the company, not to me, and I cannot use without the company's authorisation.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
It MUST be disclosure-time soon!

What if those same "Alien Beings In The Ocean" are actually in cahoot with the government of the USA? Surely if they are so advanced they will have the ultimate say on any disclosure not the President? Indeed if these aliens are lizard type they might already be ruling us as Icke suggests in shape shifting form, so why would they disclose their long held secret when we the general public might not be amused by their antics in controling us?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah man, and I can claim to have hooked up with Alessandra Ambrosio. Sadly claiming somethinf doesn't make it true 😡

I want this gentleman to provide proof to what he claims to be true. Our eyes deceive us all the time!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join