It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is war with Iran the first and only answer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It looks like war with Iran is now inevitable. I just don't understand why. It doesn't seem like Iran is invading any other country. The attack on the oil takers was blamed on Iran. But the ship did not have a flag. And the people doing the attack did not have uniforms. So how did they know it was Iran so confidently that did the attack?

And now the downing of a drone. ""While returning to the western Hormuz Strait's region the drone violated Iran's airspace and engaged in information gathering and spying," the statement said."

There are two sides to every story. If the drone is spying over Iran's airspace why is this a reason to go to war? If Iran were flying a drone over DC restricted DC airspace I guarantee you what the US reaction would be (unless the US military is on standby like on 9/11 ).

Why is war the only answer? Why is war the first and ONLY option? Is the US military under civilian control or under control of Israel?????

edit on 20-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
War is a racket. That’s why.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Because Obama already launched stuxnet way back when.
You tried alternatives. They only delayed.

But honestly- I also have no clue why Iran isn’t allowed to have nukes. It seems real power is in having nukes, and not using them. If India and Pakistan can have nukes I’s sure Iran can too?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Because Iran is full of fanatics that want the end of the world and would use them.a reply to: GreenGunther

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It looks like war with Iran is now inevitable. I just don't understand why. It doesn't seem like Iran is invading any other country. The attack on the oil takers was blamed on Iran. But the ship did not have a flag. And the people doing the attack did not have uniforms. So how did they know it was Iran so confidently that did the attack?

And now the downing of a drone. ""While returning to the western Hormuz Strait's region the drone violated Iran's airspace and engaged in information gathering and spying," the statement said."

There are two sides to every story. If the drone is spying over Iran's airspace why is this a reason to go to war? If Iran were flying a drone over DC restricted DC airspace I guarantee you what the US reaction would be (unless the US military is on standby like on 9/11 ).

Why is war the only answer? Why is war the first and ONLY option? Is the US military under civilian control or under control of Israel?????

"War" with Iran seems even more pointless than the previous wars in the Noughties.

The USA does not yet have our support because so far there is no viable reason to start an actual conflict with Iran...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I believe there are "some" factions in Iran who want this, much like in many other nations.

Indeed, there are groups in the United States itself who are "preppers" and/or even Christian fanatics who believe the apocalypse is upon us. However, we don't see Canada or France poised to invade the US because of these fringe "groups"...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Because Iran is full of fanatics that want the end of the world and would use them.a reply to: GreenGunther

Well it’s high time!
Been waiting for the end of the world since the start of the world.
If Merica could just stop policing everyone..

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

WHO gives permission?

Isn't this a UN matter? The US is acting like its a de facto boss of the world.

If Nigeria suddenly wished to develop nuclear weapons (and/or generate electricity etc from nuclear energy etc), who is present to say otherwise?

Indeed, Germany, a nation currently still "occupied" by the United States following its loss in the Second World War, is currently generating a significant amount of electricity from nuclear energy. In fact, if I am not mistaken, a significant percentage of Germany's electricity supply comes from nuclear energy...

Germany until March 2011 obtained one-quarter of its electricity from nuclear energy, using 17 reactors. The figure is now about 12% from seven reactors, while over 40% of electricity comes from coal, the majority of that from lignite.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Because the Lunatics have taken over the Asylum.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

During trumps 2 1/2 year presidency he hasn't exactly been the warmonger everyone claimed he would be.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Cuz Murica... the bestest country in the whole wide world... Or even universe...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Cuz Murica... the bestest country in the whole wide world... Or even universe...

That's very true but I dont think it really fits in with the topic...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
“Love is a battlefield “
-Abraham Lincoln

Why should western nations continue to be blackmailed by Iran?

Because Iran is saying, “Do what we say, give us what we want, or we will build nukes.”

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I missed the Iraq war here on ATS, so it'll be interesting to see how many supposedly "anti-war" people fall all over themselves to find reasons to attack Iran because of Donald Trump.

I can't believe the last part of that sentence is actually a thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

It looks like war with Iran is now inevitable.

Yet we have let them shoot down drones in international airspace and not responded militarily.

Seems pretty reserved to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

That's very true but I dont think it really fits in with the topic...

Humour😉

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Easy. We want their sh*t and they wont give it to us.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yet we have let them shoot down drones in international airspace and not responded militarily.

If the drone was in international airspace then it shouldn't be a problem for the US military to provide data to show that to be the case , if the drone was in Iranian territory then they had every right to shoot it down.

Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And all this time I thought Pat Benetar came up with that.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
It may be the reason that the US is being reserved... If the drone was over Iranian territory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join