It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Bans WHAT?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

One cannot "get something straight" by twisting it into a pretzel. That is exactly the opposite of what I said. At what point during your example do I reach down between her legs and grab a penis?

I have actually stated that if she (indicating post-surgery) never says anything, the man would likely never know, at least for a long time. My statement was clearly assuming pre-surgery. My statements clearly differentiate between a "trans-woman" (post-surgery) and a "pretend woman" (pre-surgery).

I reject your entire argument as blatantly and intentionally ignorant hyperbole.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have a little bit of NY panic going on, can I still go there?

Once again the Goverment is pushing thought crime. Telling people what and what not they need to accept. If someone 100% disagrees with gay or trans lifestyle then so be it, we use to say...It's a free country....but I guess not anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Be careful...I hear it's like The Hotel California...

...you can check out any time you like...but you can never leave

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

One cannot "get something straight" by twisting it into a pretzel. That is exactly the opposite of what I said. At what point during your example do I reach down between her legs and grab a penis?

I have actually stated that if she (indicating post-surgery) never says anything, the man would likely never know, at least for a long time. My statement was clearly assuming pre-surgery. My statements clearly differentiate between a "trans-woman" (post-surgery) and a "pretend woman" (pre-surgery).

I reject your entire argument as blatantly and intentionally ignorant hyperbole.

TheRedneck

The truth is you can tell, even with those that look very convincing. I agree you might not at first coming out of a night club, but very quickly you do. I don't think you get very far sexually before the gig is up.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Agreed, but some are very convincing. One of the biggest tip-offs seems to be they act more feminine and erotic than the actual women. But you also have to remember that damn testosterone, too. When looking for a woman, that stuff tends to cause a male brain to relocate itself between the legs, and from there, intelligent thought is compromised.

That's why I can't see this defense as reasonable... like I said, a punch to the jowls, OK, not good, but OK. Killing someone? Hell, no!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

That's why I can't see this defense as reasonable... like I said, a punch to the jowls, OK, not good, but OK. Killing someone? Hell, no!

TheRedneck

A person in that situation should not try and "trick" anyone, as it can end badly as you say. They need to be very open about who they are and let the person decide if that is what they want. Removing your penis does make you a woman, you might be a woman in your mind, but it doesn't make you one, just like adding fake tits doesn't make you a woman either.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

My opinion is that having the surgery does make one a "trans-woman"... meaning that one has the ability to engage in sexual relations in the same manner as a woman. For some, that might be enough and mo' pow'r to 'em if that is the case. But yes, I agree... one should be open and honest about something that would affect a potential relationship so greatly. Even a trans-woman is still unable to bear children and will likely exhibit some male behavior simply due to their natural testosterone levels. Not to mention the cost of lifetime hormone therapy to keep those natural levels down.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

My opinion is that having the surgery does make one a "trans-woman"... meaning that one has the ability to engage in sexual relations in the same manner as a woman. For some, that might be enough and mo' pow'r to 'em if that is the case. But yes, I agree... one should be open and honest about something that would affect a potential relationship so greatly. Even a trans-woman is still unable to bear children and will likely exhibit some male behavior simply due to their natural testosterone levels. Not to mention the cost of lifetime hormone therapy to keep those natural levels down.

TheRedneck

I'll go with the term trans-woman...They don't have a vagina in anyway, they skin the penis and invert it making basically a hole. I think we had a post about how a high percentage wish they never converted, and just lived a life with the pluming they were born with. When you think about it, there is no natural lube or bacteria protection, so they are just getting a breeding ground for some real nasty stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Eh. I wasn't really up to date on how they did the surgery (mainly because I didn't care to know)... but that does sound pretty damn gross.

Now I have to get these mental images out of my head before it liquefies...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TheRedneck

How did this become a defense?

I thought murder was murder? Why should we make it more illegal somehow for this reason? Are gays and transpeople that more special why they get murdered?

It's more about making it less illegal. In that because someone's gay it doesn't become a mitigating circumstance.

A man makes a pass at a woman, she rebuffs him or pushes him away.

A man tries to assault a woman she acts in self defence and kills him.

If she shoots him for making a pass that would be deemed disproportionate but if the the law used a defence of panic because he was male and males rape women most of us would view that in a dim light.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I have a little bit of NY panic going on, can I still go there?

Once again the Goverment is pushing thought crime. Telling people what and what not they need to accept. If someone 100% disagrees with gay or trans lifestyle then so be it, we use to say...It's a free country....but I guess not anymore.

Were they pushing the right to attack gay people when the gay panic defence was regarded as legitimate?

This isn't something that the LGBT community introduced into lawmaking. There are precedents where the gay panic defence was obviously being used as a legal loop hole to get people off. Obviously each case should be taken on it's own merits and circumstances, and God knows there are gay people that will push their luck just as many men of all persuasions do. That doesn't mean as a gay man I have to be wary that any interaction with a straight man can be misinterpreted and used as a defence for killing me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join