It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran claims to have downed a US UAV

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Might be a little more tricky these days as there are far more Ultra Israeli's today than back then

No not at all.
It has been well established in rabbinic teachings that Jews can fight on Shabbat.
The last time this was a serious issue was during the time of Josephus Flavius in the first century AD or maybe during the times of the Macabees 300 years before.

The modern Israeli army regularly operates on Shabbat, orthodox soldiers included. The hard core crazies who would have a problem with that don't serve anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

im sure my other compatriots have posted here but there is already a new thread in aviation.

Iran also stole one of our drones and copied it and most likely sold pieces to the highest bidders

this is not an event worthy of war

The US has HANGERS with fleets of stolen or otherwise obtained foreign aircraft, its part of the game.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ

originally posted by: madmac5150
This from a country that invented this "super-weapon"...

Yeah... I'm not so worried...

Why do people keep saying "they are not worried about Iran?

Russia prime minister Vladimir Putin has already warned the US "war with iran would be catastrophic"

Iran, Russia, and China are all in alliance and probably north Korea also

when war brakes out between the US and Iran and by the looks of things it will happen just a matter of "when"

It's going to be all out ww3!!!

If it was only Iran I might agree but its not!!!

Iran has alot of backup, that has alot of big guns, and big balls.

I don't think they would be so ready and willing to start a war if they knew they didn't have backup so.

This is the same # ya'll said would happen if we attacked Syria. We attacked Syria. Twice. Russia did nothing. Russia isn't going to start a devastating war with the United States over a minor ally.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Gen Wesley Clark on the US going to war in 7 countries in 5 yrs

It's an ongoing deep state operation folks. Iran is next on the list after they destroyed Libya and Syria and before that of course Iraq.

It's actually run by the State Department that’s why that neocon Pompeo is at the head of this stupid war and Hillary Clinton was behind the Syrian and Libyan wars as SEC during that spinless punk Obama's administration.

And he said that, what, 15 years ago? It never happened. Why do people still post this garbage? He was wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
US Official: US Navy MQ4C Triton shot down by Iranian Surface to Air over strait of Hormuz

twitter.com...

The US Official got it wrong about the type of drone, that makes everything else they say suspect.

Not only that, but the way they immediately put out the video of the ships being sabotaged (they just happened to know which ship to surveil out of the hundreds transiting the straight,) yet they refrained from releasing any data or evidence of the drone shot down, just a map with 2 dots as proof. But they put out the footage of Iranian navy in the act within minutes of the event
edit on 21-6-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Willtell
Gen Wesley Clark on the US going to war in 7 countries in 5 yrs

It's an ongoing deep state operation folks. Iran is next on the list after they destroyed Libya and Syria and before that of course Iraq.

It's actually run by the State Department that’s why that neocon Pompeo is at the head of this stupid war and Hillary Clinton was behind the Syrian and Libyan wars as SEC during that spinless punk Obama's administration.

And he said that, what, 15 years ago? It never happened. Why do people still post this garbage? He was wrong.

About the timeline.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

US Official: US Navy MQ4C Triton shot down by Iranian Surface to Air over strait of Hormuz

twitter.com...

The US Official got it wrong about the type of drone, that makes everything else they say suspect.

Not only that, but the way they immediately put out the video of the ships being sabotaged (they just happened to know which ship to surveil out of the hundreds transiting the straight,) yet they refrained from releasing any data or evidence of the drone shot down, just a map with 2 dots as proof. But they put out the footage of Iranian navy in the act within minutes of the event

So they doctored the mine footage but they couldn't doctor footage "proving" where they say the drone was shot down? Think that over.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Arnie123

I wouldn't be surprised to see a limited strike against several antiair sites around that area.
From Trumps tweets this morning, looks like our assessment was correct.

Cocked and loaded for three different sites, however, when heard about at min 150 deaths, Trump decided that the trade off wasn't worth it. Like I said Trump isn't a WarHawk but he'll use the maximum available if needed.
This also correlates to when Trump mentioned, if there had been a person in that Drone, this would be a radically different story.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"The US intelligence agencies are involved in a coup against a democratically elected president!"

"All intelligence points to Iran as the culprit."

The cognitive dissonance is astounding. Iran has been trying to nationalize their oil reserves since the 50's. Since the "revolution," they have been largely successful at blocking American oil companies from their reserves. Strike one.

Contemplating a return to the euro was strike two.

"Ugh, but mah Wuurrr ahn terrah!" (we are cozy with the worlds leading terror regime (the House of Saad).

"Ugh, but dead drone = ACT of WAR!" (we shot down a passenger plane with 250+ Iranian civilians on board).

There is nothing more horse doodoo than Us vs. Iran.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Congratulations to our president.

Killing 150 people in response to a drone shootdown that harmed nobody is wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackbird9393
US-Iran: Trump 'pulls back after approving military strikes' www.bbc.co.uk...

I wonder why Trump supposedly pulled back. Maybe they got some fresh intel
150 potential casualties, Trump isn't a war hawk.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

twitter.com...

None of that is true, you really shouldn't make stuff up you know nothing about.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
Why do people keep saying "they are not worried about Iran?

Russia prime minister Vladimir Putin has already warned the US "war with iran would be catastrophic"

Iran, Russia, and China are all in alliance and probably north Korea also

when war brakes out between the US and Iran and by the looks of things it will happen just a matter of "when"

It's going to be all out ww3!!!

If it was only Iran I might agree but its not!!!

Iran has alot of backup, that has alot of big guns, and big balls.

I don't think they would be so ready and willing to start a war if they knew they didn't have backup so.

Substitute Iraq for Iran and I think I've heard this before. I think it was on CNN in December of 1990.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Russia did shoot down a Korean 747. Russia probably knew it could get away with it.

You are misinformed...

If Russia did it, they knew they could get away with it because they were told to do it.

Or, it was us...

Either way, it was an assassination of Congressman Larry McDonald, pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Gosh I missed where Russia attacked US assets, can you link to that for me?

no retalitary strikes on US assets is what the poster meant, maybe english in not your first language so you misunderstood the statement?

Again excuse my ignorance on the Russian retalitory strikes for US strikes on Syria, thank you for linking to it in advance.

His post specifically said "No Russian involvement" (end of post), which was obviously an incorrect statement duh. Hence, I obviously responded in the negative, saying that, yes, indeed Russia was involved. English obviously being my first language prompted the reply in the negative.
edit on 21-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Iranians are just really going for the easy propaganda option by targeting the drone in international airspace. They are also claiming that a US Navy P-8 Poseidon was in their airspace accompanying the drone. Of course that is utter non-sense but it shows the propaganda BS that is being spouted.

Iran refrained from blowing up an American plane with 35 people on board that was accompanying the unmanned drone the Revolutionary Guard Corps shot down, an Iranian commander said Friday. “With the US drone in the region there was also an American P-8 plane with 35 people on board,” Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the Guard’s Aerospace Force, was quoted as saying by the Tasnim news agency. “This plane also entered our airspace and we could have shot it down, but we did not,” he said. The P-8 Poseidon — based on Boeing’s 737-800 airframe — carries anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare equipment, as well as shipping interdiction and electronic support measures.

New York Post Link

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

The P-8 carries a crew of 9.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So what are you suggesting here, that the Russians DIDN'T shoot down KAL 007??

The Russians ADMITTED it!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: tanstaafl

So what are you suggesting here, that the Russians DIDN'T shoot down KAL 007??

I'm suggesting it is possible that it was us - the good ole US of A.

The Russians ADMITTED it!

You've never heard of someone claiming responsibility for something they didn't do?

I'm sure there are a lot of different reasons we may have done the deed, then asked Russia to claim responsibility, some kind of 'you scratch my back I'll scratch yours' kind of deal.

I'm not saying that is what happened, I'm just saying I don't trust the mouthpieces that told me it was the Russians any further than I can spit.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join