It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NXIVM Cult Leader KEITH RANIERE Found Guilty Today - Twitter Users Happy. MSM Mostly Silent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nice# thanks for the heads up

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I saw those threads. Weren't they all like four degrees removed?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I saw those threads. Weren't they all like four degrees removed?

Maybe if you had read them, you would know that Gillibrant's father worked for NXIVM, a bit less than 4 degrees. NXIVM contributed to and bundled money for Hillary's Presidential campaign.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well I dont know about anyone not covering it. Its not a major story but still NY Times has it and you have it frm CNN and I saw it was on NBC and ABC,BBC and CBS.

If you're going with this as not being covered by MSM I think they got this.

Other than that I have nothing for this low life individual.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

not being reported in print

www.nytimes.com...

NY TImes has it.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

All the info that you need has been covered in threads on this very site.

Thats not exactly an endorsment for it being true.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SouthernGift

not being reported in print

www.nytimes.com...

NY TImes has it.

Right. But if you quoted the rest, I said it’s LESS about it not being reported in print (because it’s true, it is reported in print) and more about it not being blasted across the airwaves in a “going viral” sort of way.

I guess you could make the argument that nobody really cares.

But that was taken completely out of context. I did not assert it was not reported in print. I admitted it was.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

All the info that you need has been covered in threads on this very site.

Thats not exactly an endorsment for it being true.

Indeed, you are posting here.

PS: I hope you are doing well.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Anyone else find it ironic that you claim that the MSM isn't talking about this much when your primary source is CNN?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: carewemust

Anyone else find it ironic that you claim that the MSM isn't talking about this much when your primary source is CNN?

I tried to articulate this in an earlier post but apparently fell short. I’ll try again.

The idea of “MSM isn’t covering this” is LESS about whether or not something is reported in print (and can be found on the internet or in a newspaper, when sought) but MORE about the fact that influential people who garner attention across the airwaves, get things trending on Twitter, come on late shows as guests, etc. are not talking about it. They are not making a big to do about it in the same way that Allysa Milano did about the GA abortion bill, for one example. It’s not been a trial that’s been a top headline in the same way that other trials of the past have been.... it’s not echoing throughout the airwaves because those that have control over the airwaves are uninterested or are vested in keeping it low key because perhaps when there’s 17,000 members with most being prominent/wealthy - some have vested interest to let it die.

Scientology is next. Maybe since Tom Cruise was such a heart throb in his day, there will be more interest in that one.

I’m just bumfazzled as to why there’s not more interest in a ritualistic sex slave cult not only existing on such a large scale... but being brought to justice.

Like I said, perhaps nobody really cares.... but I think it’s more like nobody really knows....

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread.
LINK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join