It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What type of inane question is that?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When someone from half way around the world has to bring historic facts about US history to the attention of a subset of US citizens, it's time to reevaluate your education system, parenting protocols, what you watch on TV and who you vote for.

Seriously.
Bro, can we switch you for Enlightened? Like, just switch places and carry on like nothing.

Please broo!!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When will AOC propose a bill for reparations to all these illegals in our concentration camps at the border?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

*applause

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

*applause

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
When will AOC propose a bill for reparations to all these illegals in our concentration camps at the border?

When whoever gives her her marching orders tells her what the proposal is and when to share it, obviously. I mean, come on, AOC doesn't have ideas, she simply regurgitates pillow talk she's heard the previous night.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

The Democratic party of today is different than the one over a hundred years ago. You're trying to revise history by acting like Democrats today are like the ones from back in the days of slavery.

You're not revising history? Gimme a break.

That moment when you use revisionist history to pretend that you're the good guys now.. you've changed....

Quite an opportune moment I guess to bring up the likes of Herman Talmadge as he's in the news today... I suppose he slipped through the net of the big change 100 years ago.

..or maybe just bring in right up to current times and that documented supporter of segregation, Joe Biden.

edit on 19/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

When i say I don't keep up with it i mean it. I don't know what led up to it, fill me in. Regardless, the Democrats who owned slaves over a hundred years ago are not the ones living today. Nothing will change that.
edit on 6/19/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You're right, this guy is WOKE! He left the cage with a "D" above it and locked himself in the cage with an "R" above it...

""I'll take 'things you won't see or hear on MSNBCNNABCBS' for $500, Alex"

Burgess Owens just had 5 minutes in front of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil rights & Civil liberties to give his opinion on slavery repatriations.

Some reading this are about the get a much needed history lesson.

I liked this bit a lot..

“I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race"

The wonderful karma surrounding Mr bucket-o-chicken Steve Cohen being the recipient, on behalf of his cult party, of such a pwning is truly of epic proportions.

Enjoy, I know I did... "

Where in the post quoted above, is it stated by the OP, that they were switching to the Republican Party? Can you point that out for me? Thanks.
Because what I read didn't say that.
Leaving the Democrat party does not automatically equal immediate membership to the Republican party. There might be some middle ground there.
Just maybe.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

When whoever gives her her marching orders tells her what the proposal is and when to share it, obviously. I mean, come on, AOC doesn't have ideas, she simply regurgitates pillow talk she's heard the previous night.

You KNOW the Dems are already kicking the idea around in the back rooms.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Reparations has been picking up steam because many blacks are waking up to how we've been used by the Democrat party. There is a movement called ADOS (American Decendents of Slavery) that has been gaining steam.

Part of me likes what they are doing in that they are moving away from Democrats and saying these are the things that are important to us politically. However, I disagree with the reparations aspect. Reparations are being pushed by a lot of psuedo-intellectuals in this movement as a way to fix the wealth gap. The thinking is that all the problems of the black community are caused by wealth inequity and can be fixed by reparations.

Of course, all of this is bunk. Democrats realize what kind of pickle they are in as they can't defend their history and lack of results to blacks over the past 50 years. Talking about reparations is a way to try to keep the black community from walking away.... this is why they are having hearings and all the candidates have at least given an ear to it....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You KNOW the Dems are already kicking the idea around in the back rooms.

I can hear the bilingual platform promises from #holes like Los Angeles, New York City, and Houston now: "We're going to buy your illegal vote, and we're going to make the American taxpayer pay for it!"
edit on 19-6-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Seriously, I might do a thread on this bloke, he's so on point across a variety of social issues that he's become my main source for political and social commentary.

Here is TIM POOL weighing in on the debate - brilliant stuff.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

When i say I don't keep up with it i mean it. I don't know what led up to it, fill me in. Regardless, the Democrats who owned slaves over a hundred years ago are not the ones living today. Nothing will change that.

Obviously, they'd need to be about 130yrs old to still be alive.
The ones today can't own slaves, so they work on controlling the African American population through the promotion and funding of abortion and, wherever they hold power, ensuring African American communities are kept in poverty.
Previous attempts to destroy African American culture has included fairly recent efforts to put as many of the 'super predators' in jail as possible.

Same party - same ideology.
edit on 19/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Great video!
Yeah, I seriously doubt this one is going to make the Nightly News!!

CBS Nightly News just did a segment on the Reparations Hearings. The network cited how more black people are arrested, go to prison, stay longer, are stopped by police, etc.. than white people.

No mention made of the horrendous Black-on-Black rate of violence and murder though.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Whom actually owned slaves?

A.) The U.S. Government?
B.) Republicans?
C.) Democrats?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Regardless, the Democrats who owned slaves over a hundred years ago are not the ones living today. Nothing will change that.

The point that you're not getting is that the undertones of their ideology hasn't wavered.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Two words: southern strategy.

Look it up my Australian friend. If you really care about a "history" lesson. I doubt you do though.

Two words: Solid South.

Look it up, and learn something, if you care about history.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It is the left that wants to tax and penalize inheritance.

Since there are no living slaves or living former slaves, aren’t those claiming something due to their ancestors asking for an inheritance?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

And yet republicans still defend Jim Crow statues......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join