It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You mean what's happening on TV? I don't listen to that stuff, it's just a bunch of actors sowing hate.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You guys don't like when black people blame the Republican party for slavery, why is it ok to blame Democrats?

Lincoln and the Republicans actually freed the slaves, which is why we bristle and argue against the BS modern narrative that the Republican Party should somehow be blamed for slavery. The Democrats, on the other hand, were the party actively fighting to keep slavery legal and then, following the 14th Amendment, they formed the Ku Klux Klan ans the Democratic Party's "Military Arm." www.chicagotribune.com...

The GOP isn't to blame because trying to blame them for slavery is literally saying the liberators were responsible for the enslavement, which is inane at best.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

OK, lets start at the (modern) beginning.

How have these hearings come about? Who wants them? Why are they being held?

Can you answer this simple 3-part question (without going off on a tangent)?

Typically when we are talking reparations it is to the actual people involved such as Japanese Americans during WWII.

Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim...

The last African slave died in 1935 at the age of 95.

Cudjoe Kazoola Lewis
Born Oluale Kossola c. 1841 Banté region, West Africa
Died July 17, 1935

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

And which Democrats support slavery in the form that the man in the OP is talking about? I don't see any of them on either side of the aisle much less on the Democrat side.

All of them - every single one of the Democrats in office today. They all protect Planned Parenthood and positively salivate at murdering millions of African American babies. Democrats have systematically suppressed the African American population with their rabid promotion and law making on abortion and done everything possible to keep the African American population down.

If you are a Democrat - or vote Democrat - you are aligned with the party of racism... regardless of any solace you seek in revisionist history.
edit on 19/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

But the Democrats don't own slaves in 2019? I fail to see how this is about 2019 when we're talking about who was a slave owner a hundred years ago.

This isn't about 2019 or way back when, it's about 2020 and the African american vote. You can take that to the bank.

Watch the future dem prez hopefuls and tell me I'm wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You mean what's happening on TV? I don't listen to that stuff, it's just a bunch of actors sowing hate.

OK, so tangent it is - as I expected - the answer is awkward & uncomfortable for you to address, even though you know the answer.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...which is inane at best.

I think you missed the letter "s" in your word.

The correct spelling is..."insane".

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So now you're just like Democrats a few years ago calling everyone a racist? Typical. Consistency isn't a strong suit with many around here.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So Burgess Owens is...sowing hate????

Did you even watch the video?????
edit on 6/19/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

inane: n silly, stupid.

Nah, I used the proper word to get the point I was trying to make across.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

All of them - every single one of the Democrats in office today. They all protect Planned Parenthood and positively salivate at murdering millions of African American babies. Democrats have systematically suppressed the African American population with their rabid promotion and law making on abortion and done everything possible to keep the African American population down.

If you are a Democrat - or vote Democrat - you are aligned with the party of racism... regardless of any solace you seek in revisionist history.

Plan Parenthood was first started as a Eugenics program to weed out the undesirable such as blacks in America, and boy have they been successful. The black population continually declines every year.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

So Burgess Owens is...sowing hate????

Did you even watch the video?????

No, what you're witnessing, in real time, is an NPC having a systems failure blue screen moment. Enjoy it bro - it's even better with beer & jerky too

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Ah, yes, well I was being 'inane'.

BUT...doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome, at least to one fairly bright fellow, constitutes being "insane", right?

ETA - Hey, did you just call me stupid? LOL! OR, should I say, did you just call me, stupid?

edit on 6/19/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So now you're just like Democrats a few years ago calling everyone a racist? Typical. Consistency isn't a strong suit with many around here.

No, nothing like the Democrats at all.
The key difference is history and current day reality is on my side. I don't need to revise anything.
Whether you like it or not, racism, slavery and now population control of African Americans is owned by the Democrats.
Enjoy your party and keep lying to yourself (I guess that's the only way to live with supporting such a party)

edit on 19/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Since no white people alive today are slave owners, and no black people alive today are slaves, what does this accomplish other than the democrats offering more crap to keep their boots on the necks of the black race?

I wouldn't be so sure about that;

[...] More people are enslaved today than at any other time in history. Experts have calculated that roughly 13 million people were captured and sold as slaves between the 15th and 19th centuries; today, an estimated 40.3 million people – more than three times the figure during the transatlantic slave trade – are living in some form of modern slavery, according to the latest figures published by the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the Walk Free Foundation.

[...] Statistically, modern slavery is most prevalent in Africa, followed by Asia and the Pacific, according to the Global Slavery Index, which publishes country-by-country rankings on modern slavery figures and government responses to tackle the issues.

[...] But there isn’t a single country that isn’t tainted by slavery: 1.5 million victims are living in developed countries, with an estimated 13,000 enslaved here in the UK.

Source

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: UKTruth

Plan Parenthood was first started as a Eugenics program to weed out the undesirable such as blacks in America, and boy have they been successful. The black population continually declines every year.

Yep, it's now well over 400 abortions for every 1000 pregnancies for African American women.
Democrats don't just fund and promote this, they celebrate it.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There's an important lesson to be learned from this, and that's just how important it really is to leave history the way it was originally cemented.

(I'm looking at you statue destroyers and book burners)

Imagine debating the origins or history of something from only a century ago because the true nature of it has been so distorted and revised many times over.

A pertinent quote comes to mind:

"Those who erase history get to rewrite history"

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The Democratic party of today is different than the one over a hundred years ago. You're trying to revise history by acting like Democrats today are like the ones from back in the days of slavery.

You're not revising history? Gimme a break.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Ah, yes, well I was being 'inane'.

BUT...doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome, at least to one fairly bright fellow, constitutes being "insane", right?

ETA - Hey, did you just call me stupid? LOL! OR, should I say, did you just call me, stupid?
:LOL:

I think he called you inanely insane.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because democrats were the slave owners, they also started the KKK and Jim Crow. Their final act was putting food stamps and welfare on the table for poor families (geared towards black families) in order to keep them dependent because they figured offering them free stuff and giving them what they wanted would keep them voting for democrats. Democrats are still just as racist today. If you don't believe me, watch how they react when a black man or woman have the audacity to see the country through Republican views.
Wow, that literally is still happening right now with the Democrats and the subjecation of poorer Americans with free and government handouts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join