It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau couldn't resist smearing Canadians CANADIANS Go Wild !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OK so how did I get here. Well I was looking into the so called "historian" who AOC is referencing in her call out of those "concentration" camps. That led me to an article by

Travis Gettys

So take a look at this political hit man for all thinks other than Trump. Here's some background info

Travis Gettys Verified Newport, KY Editor and Writer — RawStory Politics, U.S. As seen in: RawStory, Digg, Salon, AlterNet, The National Memo, RealClearEducation

Get the picture? So go to his twitter feed and you will see what he reports on on. [YIKES] Most of it is a full court slam on anything Republican. So obviously hes unbiased? Here's one of his articles as he quotes some guy. I wonder if the guy is one of them thar deplorables. I didn't bother to read the article.

Tornadoes

“We didn’t have tornadoes here until we started putting in the traffic circles. Cause, on account of — you want to know why? When people go round and round in circles, it causes disturbance in the atmosphere, and causes tornadoes.”

So he writes an article referencing an historian who claims a connection between Trump and Nazi concentration camps. STOP

Historian reveals alarming similarities between Trump’s ‘concentration camps’ and Nazi Germany

Traavis Gettys article

NO he didn't. Ole Travis just picked a comment from among Ned Richardson Little tweets. No where within any of little's tweets will you fund the words [Trump] or [Mexico] . I attached his twitter feed here.

Ned Richardson Little . I attached his twitter feed because heres a beauty by this so called "reporter"

That's when a saw a comment about Justin and his genocide on women! WOW! So here we are and because of what he said its Canadians Gone Wild.

Calgary Herald

He couldn’t stop himself. No, for Justin Trudeau it was too tempting. The world was watching, after all. So after avoiding the question for 24 hours, he did what, in our bones, we knew he’d do. He agreed Canada was guilty of genocide in its dealings with Aboriginal peoples, following the same explosive wording in the report into murdered and missing Indigenous women and girls. Now Trudeau likes messing with words — “peoplekind” springs to mind — but you’d hope a prime minister would look up the definition of such an immensely loaded word as genocide before accusing his own nation of a crime against humanity. Oh, he didn’t say it was his fault. But isn’t the serving leader of a country responsible for the state-sanctioned, deliberate slaughter of an entire ethnic group?

edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: missink link

edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typos and add

edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: corrected links

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

He couldn’t stop himself. No, for Justin Trudeau it was too tempting. The world was watching, after all. So after avoiding the question for 24 hours, he did what, in our bones, we knew he’d do. He agreed Canada was guilty of genocide in its dealings with Aboriginal peoples, following the same explosive wording in the report into murdered and missing Indigenous women and girls.

Old news.

Canada Apologizes To Aboriginal Natives

June 11, 2008 / 4:23 PM / AP

Prime Minister Stephen Harper publicly apologized to native Canadians on Wednesday for the longtime government policy of taking aboriginal children away from their families and cultures.
In his historic speech, Harper said the treatment of children at the schools, where they often suffered from physical and sexual abuse, was a sad chapter in the country's history.

"We now recognize that it was wrong to separate children from rich and vibrant cultures and traditions, and that it created a void in many lives and communities and we apologize," he said in an address to Parliament televised live across Canada.
www.cbsnews.com...

On the other hand, in 2018:
THE POPE REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH DID TO THE FIRST NATIONS OF CANADA galacticconnection.com...

edit on 19-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Chris Nelson, For The Calgary Herald Updated: June 17, 2019

Its ONLY two days old. An oldie but a GOODIE. But did the reporter retread a tire from 2008?
edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The Pope needs to take a rope. I don't support him.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Its ONLY two days old.

I know. But, Canada formally apologizing for its part in the treatment of First Nation people IS old news. Why get upset about Justin Trudeau repeating the sentiment?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I mentioned this idiot Trudeau on another board yesterday concerning his attempt to become relevant. He creates or continues a policy of not fixing the indigenous drinking water problem, which creates disease and deaths among the indegenous population, then points out genocide in every direction, when Trudeau is responsible for a large part of the problem. This is true liberal idiocy at work. Point out a problem you are at least partially responsible for and then try and divert attention and responsibility to others to save yourself from your own negligence or stupidity.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am not upset. The newspaper report is though. I also never trusted Trudeau.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Cant say it any better

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Its ONLY two days old.

I know. But, Canada formally apologizing for its part in the treatment of First Nation people IS old news. Why get upset about Justin Trudeau repeating the sentiment?

There was a recent inquiry into Missing and murdered aboriginal women, and one of the “findings” was that Canada was guilty of genocide. The inquiry was released this year.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Old news or not, Trudeau is the idiot prime moron, the gift of corruption, embarrassment and stupidity that keeps on giving. It diverts, deflects and defers its responsibility to others, just like all other liberals, progressives and sjws. I am thinking haloperidol or Thorazine might help for this liberalism disease, both are anti-psychotics used to treat schizophrenia.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/19.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's a different story.
We Canadians actively seek for new occasions to apologize, for pretty much anything under the sun.

What is new: is using the word 'genocide'.

There are many, many tragic stories about how the first-nations Peoples have suffered, and continue to suffer.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

It's a different story.
We Canadians actively seek for new occasions to apologize, for pretty much anything under the sun.

What is new: is using the word 'genocide'.

There are many, many tragic stories about how the first-nations Peoples have suffered, and continue to suffer.

Very true. But the problem with the most recent inquiry into murdered and missing indigenous women is that most of the murder victims were killed by indigenous men. I’m not sure how many, if any, the Canadian government killed, but they are no less being accused of genocide, to the point where the UN is getting involved.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

Have only seen some blurbs on the news, so not fully sure what was the final results of that MMIW (Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women) report.

My understanding of Trudeau's using the term 'genocide', included not only that report, but the larger picture of all historical treatment of the First Nations Peoples, including MMIW, residential schools, the water problems, rumours of medical experimentation, high numbers in prisons, displacing villages, mercury poisoning, police treatment, the Highway of Tears, etc...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Have only seen some blurbs on the news, so not fully sure what was the final results of that MMIW (Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women) report.

My understanding of Trudeau's using the term 'genocide', included not only that report, but the larger picture of all historical treatment of the First Nations Peoples, including MMIW, residential schools, the water problems, rumours of medical experimentation, high numbers in prisons, displacing villages, mercury poisoning, police treatment, the Highway of Tears, etc...

“The national inquiry formally presented their final report, in which they found that the tragic violence that Indigenous women and girls have experienced amounts to genocide”

“We accept their findings, including that what happened amounts to genocide”

- Trudeau
edit on 19-6-2019 by TheSteppenwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The experts here said that Tornadoes did not exist in the UP when I was growing up. They mocked anyone who mentioned a tornado being up here. Now they acknowledge tornadoes, finally...... We did not get roundabouts here till way after tornadoes were allowed to be real up here, so that tornado from people driving in circles is not true.

Yooper logic.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well there it is!
Thanks for setting me, and the thread straight.

new topics

top topics

join