It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump raises record $24.8 million in one day as he launches reelection bid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Thoughts, wishes and prayers?

I wonder how much of that $24.8 million was donated by John Baron.

The poll numbers don't look good and his approval rating is still in the mid to low 40% , next year should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I agree because I never called them stupid. Poorly educated and stupid are two different things. Someone could be poorly educated but exceptional at something without question. What they won't be exceptional at however is trying to give expert advise on something they know little about. It's not against the law, they can do that of course but it's not helpful information and could be harmful to other people who are really stupid.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The poll numbers don't look good and his approval rating is still in the mid to low 40% , next year should be interesting.

The Hillary syndrome. It's curable

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That is exactly how many Indian's used to study, they have a long history of both oral tradition and written as well.
They would take the book's on the subject they wanted to master for example medical texts and copy them out, then learn them off by heart and answer the questions when asked much as many religious people can there bible's.

Sadly not everyone is gifted with good memory and even that which we learn in our younger years in college is often lost as we age and forget.

Some people do have great memory's though (Which raises the obvious point that great memory is NOT great intellect they are not the same thing and many with great intellect have had atrocious memory's, it is said that Einstein used to forget his key's and get lost on campus BUT it goes both way's, a leader must have a great memory or else).

I am one that believed if the motivation is there then anyone can achieve anything though for some it is far easier than it is for other's and to draw a crude analogy, old Sisyphus is rolling those ball's up the hill every day and trying to stack them atop one another but in the next cave over the guy figured out already that all he needed to do was make a chisel and shape them into block's so as to build a pyramid to get out of his hole.

Some actors are dumb, so are some politician's and it is often not them we have to watch but the one's behind the throne we must be leery of.

edit on 19-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The Hillary syndrome ?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Trump was a better option than Hilary but what if the Democrats offer a better choice than Trimp, a better candidate with better policies

It’s a what if?
It probably can’t happen but what if
Yeah ok, it’s a stupid thought, they don’t look like they have a anything but
What if

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Any news on who the donors actually are?

Who they really are?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
It shows me what I knew all along. America wants Trump, and the MSM will do everything in their power to report garbage and not report little bits of gold like this.

This definitely reaffirms my belief that Trump will win 2020 and the MSM will say he's behind the whole race

All over the world he is ridiculed. In UK it is embarrassing how much the MSM ridicule a democratically elected president. It is pissing on all Americans not just Trump

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sounds like he's the establishment candidate he claimed he never was. That's establishment money right there. But then again, he did bring a swamp on steroids, not drain it, so sure, they of course are gonna back him.
edit on 19-6-2019 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In my opine its all about who controls the AI ChatBots in social media and those guys are in California. I guess I know who they are rooting for. I am no fan of Trump but whats on the other side is really scary.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Too early to tell as all of that stuff has to be reported to the Federal Election Commission

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That's a TON of money from the ultra rich mega donors that he cut taxes for.

I don't see the breakdown of donations, such as how much came from normal people like us. How does it break down? Does anyone know?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have to get back to work so I don't have time to check but here's the link. Keep in mind that those donors could be shells within a PACs as even AOC and her group pulled something on these guys. But at the end of the day money is money. Here you go:

Federal Election Commission President

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

In my opine its all about who controls the AI ChatBots in social media and those guys are in California. I guess I know who they are rooting for. I am no fan of Trump but whats on the other side is really scary.

I think the biggest threat to Trump is Trump , his poll numbers are low not because of supposed chat bots but the words and deeds of the President.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
One thing I find very revealing about Hollywood actors is most are very poorly educated. Not all but there is a high percentage of high school and college dropouts, especially among the most vocal of them:

De Niro: high school drop out
Cher: high school drop out
Michael Moore: College dropout
Madonna: College dropout (Dance major)
George Clooney: College drop out. Former shoe salesman
Rosie O'Donnel: College drop out
Chelsea Handler: high school dropout
John Cusack: College dropout

None of them have backgrounds or education in politics (or anything else) but somehow they have ALL the answers.

There not stupid have you ever tried to memorize lines in a play. They are given scripts and they have to memorize their lines. You cant do things like that if your stupid. Now why there opinion matters is another issue altogether. But attacking them for giving their opinions is wrong they have just as much rights as you to do so.

I think the argument is they aren't any smarter than any of us when it come to politics, but they do have their following, so many people with low intelligence lap up what they spew out as if it was something worthy of listening to. the poor idiots don't realize that they are alienating about half of their fan base.

De Niro is a great actor, but he knows dick about politics. John Cusack gets a pass because of Better off Dead. he still should keep his thoughts to himself, but that movie was epic.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Everyday I think maybe, just maybe we've gotten over the hump as a thinking, conscious society.

Then I see a story like this, and I'm forced to acknowledge there's still people out there dumb enough to give politicians their own hard earned money.

Screw it, why not. Which TV preacher should I send all my gold to?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I wonder how much of that $24.8 million was donated by John Baron.

With that approval rating, Trump is unstoppable. 40% of people with a landline who are home at 2 PM on a Tuesday approve of the job he's doing.

Throw in the towel, Democrats.

(post by kanakaris removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

and i remember seeing polls saying clinton was gonna destroy trump and we all know how that went,but in fairness and more related to this topic she out raised him in the election and he still won

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kanakaris

lol no he didnt because hes president and shes not,electoral college decides things not popular vote

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join