It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature warned japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well, an article published at 3.41am was declaring that deep sea fish coming to the surface of shallow waters was not a precursor to any earthquakes and that it was nothing more than folklaw and old wives tales.

At 10.22pm the japanese earthquake struck a 6.2.

Just goes to show, the so called experts have no idea whatsoever.

With everything going on around the ring of fire over the last three weeks and the power outages over 2.5 countries that we're all well aware of still unexplained are we heading for a major tectonic plate shift in southern hemisphere.

Crazy times indeed.

www.ineffableisland.com...
edit on 19-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

The fish could sure be related, but what does power outages have to do with anything?

Are you talking about central and south America? Because those power outages are due to neglected infrastructure and incompetent governments.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It's not just the fish, snakes can supposedly predict an EQ too;

Of all the creatures on the Earth, snakes are perhaps the most sensitive to earthquakes," Jiang Weisong, director of the earthquake bureau in Nanning, in southern Guangxi province, told The China Daily.

Serpents can sense a coming earthquake from 120km (75 miles) away, up to five days before it happens. They respond by behaving extremely erratically.

"When an earthquake is about to occur, snakes will move out of their nests, even in the cold of winter. If the earthquake is a big one, the snakes will even smash into walls while trying to escape," he said.

Source

I saw a great video some years back showing a load of snakes exiting from under a house and smashing themselves against the building just before an EQ, but I'm unable to find it just now, I did try.

I found this one, though;

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The fish could sure be related, but what does power outages have to do with anything?

Are you talking about central and south America? Because those power outages are due to neglected infrastructure and incompetent governments.

Yes i am talking about those outages, very hard to believe their due to " neglected infrasture " don't believe their bull$#!+ excuses (no surprise there that they would undermine people's safety), so what kind of infrastructure issues stopped power to 50 million people across 3 countries? - yeah right! - more like plate shift activity tore apart underwater infrastructure connections (a play on words in the truth), - a major tectonic shift is imminent very very soon but you are very correct with the " incompetent government " bit as their hiding their true suspicions for who knows what reason. Maybe at the instructions of their no 1 allie????.

It's to early but not by much to release correct information invoking mass exodus and panic all over the sthrn hemisphere. If they ever even do. I doubt it.

Nature provided the warning, the older generations knew the signs the article tries to diminish their claims but in the end they where correct clearly.
edit on 19-6-2019 by CthruU because: clarify a bracketed statement

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

- yeah right! - more like plate shift activity tore apart underwater infrastructure

What "underwater infrastructure" would that be?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Cool didn't know that I'll have a little research whether any reports of snakes behaving out of character has been reported around ring of fire countries last three weeks.

Cheers- nice constructive response.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

- yeah right! - more like plate shift activity tore apart underwater infrastructure

What "underwater infrastructure" would that be?

Hi there OC, new you'd be along soon - cool.

Submarine lines - basic functionality is for internet and communications but researching their connectivity if any to main infrastructure.

www.youris.com...

edit on 19-6-2019 by CthruU because: link

edit on 19-6-2019 by CthruU because: link probs

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

People are too busy focused on politics... ya know the important stuff.

I came to ATS in 2011 when birds were falling out of the sky and earthquakes seemed to be on a biblical scale.

We are living in a time that will reap a harvest of sown seeds.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Transmission Failure Causes Nationwide Blackout in Argentina

According to the company, a short circuit disconnected a 500-kV transmission line that runs from the city of Colonia Elía to Belgrano, a neighborhood in Buenos Aires. And it appears that, at the same time, an automated system disconnected another 500-kV line that runs from the city of Mercedes to Colonia Elía. The cause of that second disconnection remains under investigation. A third 500-kV line, which typically connects the towns of Colonia Elía and Nueva Campana was taken out of service on 18 April in order to relocate a tower.

None of these power lines appear to be underwater so, over to you.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Indeed - undersea cables are generally used to connect countries separated by water. These countries neighbour each other.

People do like to grasp for the over-dramatic when much simpler explanations make much more sense.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well i certainly hope your correct and I'm wrong. I really do.

But time will tell i suppose.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well, I think I am correct about no undersea cables being responsible for Argentina's blackout, no?

As for the rest, who knows? Apart from your good self, apparently.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well, I think I am correct about no undersea cables being responsible for Argentina's blackout, no?

As for the rest, who knows? Apart from your good self, apparently.

Oh OC, and here i was hoping we'd moved on from that type of agenda "apparently". Gr8 wrk.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What agenda is that? You are the one who is claiming that you know all this is going to happen, aren't you?

Just pointing out that your linking the Argentina blackout to tectonic activity via undersea infrastructure is looking unlikely, mostly because there isn't any. What's up with that?
edit on 20-6-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What agenda is that? You are the one who is claiming that you know all this is going to happen, aren't you?

Just pointing out that your linking the Argentina blackout to tectonic activity via undersea infrastructure is looking unlikely, mostly because there isn't any. What's up with that?

Ok oc my humblest apologies, I've been going at it with Raggedyman on another thread and i may have taken you the wrong way with your " who knows apart from your good self, apparently " comment.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No worries. Big of you to say that. Much respect.

top topics

join