It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Is Not The Antichrist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

The antichrist is an "individual" that will have the world bowing to his feet. He will be a "savior"...i mean he will present himself a spiritual savior...he will unite ALL religions AS ONE. The WORLD WILL FOLLOW the antichrist
[edit on 3-3-2005 by John bull 1]

I doubt that all religions will be united as one, peoples opinions differ, the anti christ may get some but not everyone

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Back in the '70's, I was watching a Sunday afternoon thing on TV about the "end times". The discussion was taken directly from the book of Revelations. This minister was running through the book verse by verse stating his interpretation of things. He suggested that at that time the antichrist was currently alive, living in or around Egypt, a young boy, highly intelligent, and already charismatic in nature. He spoke of the US opening the doors to the antichrist's leadership, due to a leader who was also a young boy currently (at that time current lol) living in the southhern US. This young American would cheat his way into power using backdoor tactics, and deceive the American people in ways unknown to them. By the time the American people discovered his treachery it would be too late to do anything about it. This minister suggested that due to this American leader's deception of the American people the so called antichrist would be given the opporunity to step into the limelight with great charisma, deception, yada yada yada lol This leader, highly intelligent, would not only deceive the common citizen of his part of the world but the American leader as well.
This minister stated he was very disturbed that he was unable to find America in the final battle. He felt that either America would be so weakened that she would play no part, and be forced to sit back and observe, or taken out of the picture completely beforehand. He suggested that Russia would sit back, flying under the radar giving the rest of the world the impression of weakness, but middle towards the end of the battle, Russia jumps in and cleans some serious clock! I didn't get to hear the rest of the prophesy as my mother came home and said "Turn that chit off NOW!" lol

Hopefully, someone else remembers a similar prophetic theory as I'd like to hear "the rest of the story".

Just a little "lighter" version of numerology.. 6 meaning and dealing with all things material ranging from generosity to greed...9 meaning completion, end of the cycle, ending.. some can look at 666 equaling 18, adding the 1 and 8 together equaling 9.. and for those who stated jokingly that their numbers are 999..well, add those together getting 27, adding the 2 and 7 together equaling 9.. again completion, ending of the cycle.

Also, with 1 relating to the spiritual aspect, God, Godself (all that jazz) 8 dealing with the infinite cycle, infinity ... we can look at the 666 equaling the sum of 18..18 God and infinite cycle bringing about (added together =9) completion of the cycle. Which according to the Bible and other spiritual literature is the prophesied outcome of the great battle..the "good guys" win. (Always a personal interpretation of who and what the good guys are)

Just some fun stuff to look at

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
From my memory, the AC will have no desire for women... so that would eliminate slick Big Willy and our current boy-president Dubya.

Javier Solana is an interesting possibility because of his association with the Club of Rome and the incredible power his position will attain in 2007 with total control of the EU's military and economic budgets. It's a 7 year plan btw and has a clause for emergency powers where all the military would be directly under his control. Solana is the best political possibility for the coming AC although the EU has to be fully established and the question of America's role is still unknown.

Prince William is also a very good possibility.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Prince William certainly seems to have no issues regarding women, romance, and such. I also feel Willy's eyes show a bit of "heart and soul", which the antichrist is supposedly lacking. Also, he tends to stand back from the limelight, and charismatic BS. My understanding, which is no more accurate than anyone else's lol is that the antichrist will have a bit of flair that will distract the masses from his real purpose. I feel Willy could be eliminated from the list of possibilities.

Doesn't it state somewhere in Revelations that the time etc is only known to God? I'm in the middle of moving, and have all of my books packed. If someone has a good quote on this from spiritual literature, it would help me out here

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm going with two people on this one. They are either the President of the European Union, a.k.a. The New Roman Empire, or someone from the Middle East. Perhaps Ariel Sharon or Egyptian President Mubrak.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
some of this is pretty clever! Bravo!

However, Revelations is not what most people seem to believe. It was all allegorical about the Roman Empire and the survival of Chrisianity in the first century under Roman oppression - that version of Rome is long gone.

Here is an interesting and short set of "facts" from a Christian minister.

So, I think we can all relax and stop looking for the Anti-Christ, now.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
in the book of revelations, i'm pretty sure it mentions in chapter 13(check it out yourself?) that the "Beast" is allowed 42 months of authority in revelations.
Is'nt that about the length of a 4 year term of presidency.
the anti-christ is described as a man ,out of the east who will deceive the Nations with persuasive language & a christ like appeal., promising false hope of peace, and when in power will destroy everything.
Naustradaumus mentions the same individual, in his 40's, of Muslim descent. With possibly his name including the word 'Bam'
I'm not sure, but isnt Obama of Muslim descent, and have personal property interests in the east somewhere?
Sounds pretty creepy to me. i'm just some guy with a few hypothetical ideas.
Im hoping some of you will read this and research on your own...
i'm looking forward to what you might dig up
thanks for your time,
An anonymous, young American

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BaastetNoir

the scriptures dealing with anti-christs are:1john2:18-22/1john4:3-5/2john6-9
from what i read and comprehend there are many anti-christs not just 1.
however in the end of this age the anti-christs will have 2 main leaders over them all(revelation13)1 a religious leader and the other a military leader.
what signifies/identifies the anti-christs is:they do not believe in the Messiah-----that He is G-D------that He came in the flesh as a human being------they do not believe what He taught nor do they follow His teachings-----even if they lie and say that they accept Him as Lord.
Messiah says:why call you Me Lord,Lord but do not do what I tell you?(luke6:46)
so an anti-christ can be any church goer that thinks themselves to be religious but refuses to obey Messiah's teachings.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
the anti christ comes from europe people... he will be shot in the head and recover farely fast and yeah

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join