It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Is Not The Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Bush is not the Antichrist. He is the hopeless, dangling puppet of his corporate controllers.
The true Antichrist is the controlling corporate thing that has become of the christian church. It sells salvation and self-grandizing philosophy to those that would be lead rather than to be alert. We need more lerts.
We would suggest that one cling to the words of Jesus and only to those of Jesus and leave the rest behind. But that is only our opinion and of course everybody has one of their own.
Hopefully it is an opinion of their own!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You have voted BaastetNoir for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

thank you...

make no mistake though...

the anti-christ IS living with us...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ would have to be someone coming from the ancient line of King David, since it would have to correlate to a strong family upbringing with strong exposures and links to the Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism). The key to get all the world's faiths to kneel before and embrace the so-called "anti-Christ" as the Savior of the World is the consensus-building connection to world's spiritual leaders and organizations.

Three other key factors for the Anti-Christ to make the appearance:
1 - He would have to be very handsome, popular and charming. Image is everything.
2 - He would have sufficient wealth and powerful connections to maintain his public position globally.
3 - He would have to capitalize on a new religion of Light centering around a certain Diane to ascend his role as the most important world leader.

And I know who may the real candidate to be the future "anti-Christ".

[edit on 4/2/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
well then

your next president

The Govenator, Bodybuilder, Terminator,

Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger

all he has to do in order to get mass societies across the world on his side is throw out quotes from movies or somethin and we'll believe him.

the_oleneo : I think Arnold fits your criteria rather well.......

[edit on 6-4-2005 by MIKE21CA]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIKE21CA
well then

your next president

The Govenator, Bodybuilder, Terminator,

Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger

all he has to do in order to get mass societies across the world on his side is throw out quotes from movies or somethin and we'll believe him.

the_oleneo : I think Arnold fits your criteria rather well.......

[edit on 6-4-2005 by MIKE21CA]

Sorry, dude. It ain't Arnold.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
The Anti-Christ would have to be someone coming from the ancient line of King David, since it would have to correlate to a strong family upbringing with strong exposures and links to the Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism). The key to get all the world's faiths to kneel before and embrace the so-called "anti-Christ" as the Savior of the World is the consensus-building connection to world's spiritual leaders and organizations.

1 - He would have to be very handsome, popular and charming. Image is everything.
2 - He would have sufficient wealth and powerful connections to maintain his public position globally.
3 - He would have to capitalize on a new religion of Light centering around a certain Diane to ascend his role as the most important world leader.

so the anti-christ will be related to Christ???

Christ IS someone from the ancient line of King David...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
no. Bush is not the Antichrist. The antichrist is the "organized" christian church.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Theory: It's Barney!
Maybe you could use a laugh about now. Here's a thought from "brucehowes" via IDEA-CENTRAL:

Note to all prophecy buffs, the revelation of the TRUE anti-christ is now exposed. It is Barney. here's proof:

1. Start with the given:
CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR
2. Change all U's to V's (which is proper Latin anyway)
CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR
3. Extract all Roman Numerals:
C- V -- V- L -- D - I -V
4. Convert these into Arabic values:
100- 5 - 5 -50 - 500 - 1 - 5
5. Add these numbers:
There you have it, proof that Barney is the Antichrist! Please pass this truth on to every prophecy student you know. It is imperative that we get the word out before it's too late! ((( Quoted from the website posted below))

www.bible-prophecy.com...

I was reading this website and thought this is what happens when you spend to much time reading and not enough time researching what you have read. lol Some people would actually believe.

Now on a more serious note I believe What we call the "AntiChrist" is an evil Force, not just one individual. I don't know if one man can pull all this off without help. Even " Satan" needed the help of Judas.

[edit on 4/10/2005 by AgentGirl]

[edit on 4/10/2005 by AgentGirl]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
the anit-christ would have to be the cloned version of the past Christ from before...

interesting old article:
www.crawford2000.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Christ is a title given to Jesus, not a name. Christ came from the Greek word, "christos" or Chi-Rho, meaning the messiah or the anointed one. Jesus (or Yeshua) is descended from the lineage of King David through his mother, Mary (or Miriam).

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Christ is a title given to Jesus, not a name. Christ came from the Greek word, "christos" or Chi-Rho, meaning the messiah or the anointed one. Jesus (or Yeshua) is descended from the lineage of King David through his mother, Mary (or Miriam).

I think that Anti-Christ would have to be related to (jesus) Christ. One way to convince people in accepting the Anti-Christ (which people would mistakenly accepted as the return of the Original Christ) would via DNA or Blood match testing.

Once that is confirm, no one would question the validity of this (cloned) Christ. Off course most people wont know that he's a clone...

The are rumors that new Pope would introduce him or something like that...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
the pope will be the antichrist.........

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
I have been listening to this lunacy for a while, and its getting kind of boring anymore....To anyone that really studies Prophecy (Bible Prophecy), it should be clear by now that Bush is NOT the anti-christ.

The antichrist is an "individual" that will have the world bowing to his feet. He will be a "savior"...i mean he will present himself a spiritual savior...he will unite ALL religions AS ONE. The WORLD WILL FOLLOW the antichrist...The ONE WORLD RELIGION of the Antichrist will be the basis for the NWO.

Bush cant even get HIS OWN COUNTRY TO FOLLOW HIM!

Lets get real ... who on Earth would follow Bush to Salvation... but he is not the Antichrist...no way Moslems will follow Bush as a WORLD SAVIOR
get real people !

Bush is at the MOST paving the way for the AntiChrist... i also dont see what the big deal is with the finger pointing at Bush, its like there is noone worse in this world ??? jump OFF the waggon, ok ...

[edit on 3-3-2005 by John bull 1]

Yea, he's way too hated to do anything, I mean I even hate him!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spazzymaggie

Time to give you a reality check:

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." ~ Herman Hesse (1877-1962)

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You can call me crazy but please be gentle, this is my very first post.

Is it just me or won't Prince William fit this above description?
It has been rumoured, yes just a rumour, that Charles will never be King and thats why he was allowed to marry Camilla.
When the Queen passes the throne on, it will be to William.
He is handsome and charming, highly educated, will be very powerful and is from royal heritage.
Son of Princess Diana (perhaps the Diane?) no less.
Anyway, there, first post out of the way!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spazzymaggie

Time to give you a reality check:

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." ~ Herman Hesse (1877-1962)

That is so true...

I glad that someone else said such phrase beside my regular sources...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What I find really amusing is that it's usualy the people who don't believe in Christ as the Savior who are calling him the Anti-Christ. John actually used the term anti-Christ for anyone who would try to turn people away from Christ or work against the Church. So, before Paul spread the Good News to the gentiles across the world so well, he was, according to John, an anti-Christ. ...Aite, that was a bit of a tangent, but still interesting to know! Rock, rock on!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthchild

You can call me crazy but please be gentle, this is my very first post.

Is it just me or won't Prince William fit this above description?
It has been rumoured, yes just a rumour, that Charles will never be King and thats why he was allowed to marry Camilla.
When the Queen passes the throne on, it will be to William.
He is handsome and charming, highly educated, will be very powerful and is from royal heritage.
Son of Princess Diana (perhaps the Diane?) no less.
Anyway, there, first post out of the way!

I was thinking the same thing. There was someone a while back who was convinced Charles was A-C based on his Coat of Arms and various other things, but Wills would have the same heraldry as his father. He is very well loved, becoming known for his humaniatarian work, etc.

He's a good candidate, maybe a bit young though- not sure.

Here is a bit about Charles I looked up really quickly--
www.banner.org.uk...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am not a bible thumoer, but if one reads Revelation chapter 13, it clearly states that the AC will stand in front of the 'one wounded in the head.'
JFK=JFK number 2.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
he will unite ALL religions AS ONE.
[edit on 3-3-2005 by John bull 1]

Holy Krap! Tom Cruise is the Anti-christ! Tom Cruise practices Scientology. He said you can study this religion and also be any other religion at the same time. Also, after years of practicing Scientology you give up your old religion to join fully into Scientology. Also, the guy that invented Scientology was ORIGINALLY a satanist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join