It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Is Not The Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have been listening to this lunacy for a while, and its getting kind of boring anymore....To anyone that really studies Prophecy (Bible Prophecy), it should be clear by now that Bush is NOT the anti-christ.

The antichrist is an "individual" that will have the world bowing to his feet. He will be a "savior"...i mean he will present himself a spiritual savior...he will unite ALL religions AS ONE. The WORLD WILL FOLLOW the antichrist...The ONE WORLD RELIGION of the Antichrist will be the basis for the NWO.

Bush cant even get HIS OWN COUNTRY TO FOLLOW HIM!

Lets get real ... who on Earth would follow Bush to Salvation... but he is not the Antichrist...no way Moslems will follow Bush as a WORLD SAVIOR
get real people !

Bush is at the MOST paving the way for the AntiChrist... i also dont see what the big deal is with the finger pointing at Bush, its like there is noone worse in this world ??? jump OFF the waggon, ok ...

[edit on 3-3-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I would have to agree with this. I would think that the Antichrist would be very charasmatic as well, and I have met vagrants, sleeping in pools of their own vomit, with more charisma than Dubya. Honestly, I don't think Dubya could spell Antichrist.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The anti-christ would have to be Young as well...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I am going to tread into territory I rare head into but I read an interesting story on Naustradaumus the other day, I think dgtempe posted it not sure though, but anyway.

It pretty much said Bush is the Dubious one and in the quatrain(i forget which one) Duboius is spelled Dubieux, seems like a play on the words Dubya. Not for the disclaimer-- I do not buy into any Predictions like this, I am a Skeptic at heart. Just thought I'd throw that in as I found it kinda funny..

[edit on 3-3-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Scott Baio is still kinda young LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree completely, and have been refuting the "Bush is the antichrist" argument for years on just that principal. Bush doesn't have the support of the world coming behind him to form the NWO, and he doesn't have world religions (other than some Christians) flooding to follow his lead.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordofchaos
I agree completely, and have been refuting the "Bush is the antichrist" argument for years on just that principal. Bush doesn't have the support of the world coming behind him to form the NWO, and he doesn't have world religions (other than some Christians) flooding to follow his lead.

EXACTLY ! now another sad thing is to see this so-called "christian prophets and leaders" running around like maniancs screaming " WOLF WOLF WOLF"... when if they took time to read the Bible they would see there is no wolf...yet ...but who knows ...maybe its part of the plan ... ppl have been screaming "ANTICHRIST" for decades... when the real one arrives noone will care or listen...or even believe it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Antichrist is supposed to appear to be a peacemaker.

In order for him to 'make peace', there has to be war in the first place.

Who is the biggest warmonger on the planet ? - George W Bush - Servant of the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Pisky Pisky ...very true... at the most Bush is paving the way for the "boss"... anyway i also think that whoemever the President would have been in USA, this is way ...its beeing paved...the wheels started to turn and there is no way to stop themmm...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I agree that he may be paving the way for the antichrist, and the NWO, but I highly doubt either will arise out of the US.

With current world political situations what they are, I expect the US to play the part of war monger so someone from the old world (I'm thinking eastern europe actually, don't know why though, just a hunch) will step up and pacify the war monger and make the UN stronger, turning it into the overt NWO.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly, so who are our potential MVPs?

Bill Gates?

Hillary Clinton?

or perhaps a European politician?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Totally agree....I am in no way a dubya supporter, but this idiocy about him being the anti Christ is completely laughable, not to mention illogical! If you believe all about the anti Christ...he doesn't fit the bill!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizdumb2003

or perhaps a European politician?

It's not Blair then - too many people think he's a tosser.

Possibly Javier Solana ?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Javier Solana's Office of High Representative was created by the EU heads in December of 1998 and, out of over 1100 documents, this document's number was 666.

-Fulfilledprophecy.com

You may have something there, Pisky

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
my personal belief is that the Antichrist wont be a politician, people suspect politicians too much... he probably be a religious figure, he will have to be appealing to the Muslem world.... and the Vatican will have his back...i dont see a politician having both worlds...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Im not big on guessing about political figures being the antichrist. no countries leader can get their country to follow them anyways. Ill go with deepak chopra.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
my personal belief is that the Antichrist wont be a politician

I "thought" the Christian bible says he will be from a political family .

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I "thought" the Christian bible says he will be from a political family .

i didnt know about that one... all i know is that the bible is very "mistical" about who the A-C will be ...it just says clearly what he will do....
i think the politican idea came from Falweel, Graham and movies like the OME...lol,... but who knows...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the antichrist, he does not fulfill the requirements for the job. 2 he's too dumb to even get da job for da antichrist. hey ppl, whatis da the antichrist, who is da antichrist,that's what we gotta to figure out first.as a matterof fact his present Middle east conquest, make some beleive he's the antichrist as prophesied in da bible, well,much needs to be desired.....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA! Bush the antichrist
that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. There are also some wackos out there that think Bill Clinton is the antichrist
even funnier!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join