It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The covert war being waged on Trump country..... that no one is talking about

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

his body language shows a whole lot of hugging himself and holding himself. Arms wrapped around your body is a defensive stance.

Body language crossed arms Body language: Crossing the arms. Crossing the arms across the chest is a classic gesture of defensiveness. ... A person who's waiting for someone and is feeling awkward at the same time might do this gesture. In a group, the person who doesn't feel confident is usually the one who has his arms crossed.

He always sits with his arms wrapped around himself when he is meeting with smart people who may see through him.
Just watch some video you will see it constantly.

edit on 6192019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SillyolmeNot sure you understand the weather here in the upper NE/MW. Farmers usually have their crops in, no later than memorial weekend. That is the start of "Summer" for them, and the tourist season as well.

But since here in MI, if you didn't get your crops in, on one of the 3-5 day window you had, your screwed. Most farmers in my area are not even bothering with soybeans now. Too late. Corn, the same. We have multiple empty fields, or partial fields here in MI. Two weeks ago, you couldn't drive by 10 miles of field, without seeing a stuck tractor, sunk in the mud. It is mighty impressive/sad to see one of those big monsters, with tracks instead of tires, buried.

I don't know if the OP's story is the cause, but I do know, a lot of people locally are going to be hurt by this.
I grow my own large garden, and with the fact that we are getting rain, every other day, at a time when I should be having to water with the hose, I'm worried about root rot and mold. And I have to go barefoot when I do go out there, as you sink past your ankles, and I don't feel like digging around for lost shoes as well.
It is going to be a hardship, whether you choose to believe it or not.

edit on 19-6-2019 by chiefsmom because: apparently don't know where I live LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Putting most of my items in containers this year because of the recent weather trends. It gives me a little flexibility and a little more control over some of the growth factors.

The amount of the damage is being under played and people would be wise to think for themselves. Too many folk with too many agendas that do not include the general welfare of most of us.

You have nothing to lose by having a little produce in the ground.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Just saying, here in Wisconsin were starting to call this the Summer That Never Was.

When the weather seems extreme, check the history. I figured this spring in Chicagoland had to be one of the coolest ever. Its not - its right smack in the middle. As for wet, it is the 2nd-wettest on record. Source WGN (Tom Skilling)

7 years ago we had one of the, if not the, hottest summer on record. Last year, it basically rained all thru June, and then WHAM - hot af and dry all July. These things happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

Wow! We can target the weather to impact ONLY Trump supports? That's damned impressive.

Now I'm not sure if I can buy into that completely, because I know I'm pretty liberal, and I know plenty of neighbors (all fine people since I'm not a loser who judges people by their own beliefs) who are more conservative, and probably support Trump. A quick review of the weather over the last several years, just in my head so I guess I could be wrong, but it sure seems that the exact same heat, cold, rain, winds, hail, tornado activity, etc. definitely impacted my house the exact same as those neighbors.

Is there some place I can register as left leaning, so they know to make the weather skip my acre of land?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Trump is a seasoned liar and showman, he could look you in the eye and tell you his name is Ronald Dump and he'd sell it. Why else do you think they allowed him in office? He knows how to lie with the best of them, perfect candidate for president.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump is a seasoned liar and showman, he could look you in the eye and tell you his name is Ronald Dump and he'd sell it. Why else do you think they allowed him in office? He knows how to lie with the best of them, perfect candidate for president.

No one can out lie Hillary and Barack Obam

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter#

saw this MAP in 2012,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

This has been covered for years. it began with Obama taking control of the White House, possibly with up to 5 million non-citizens voting for him.

Obama and his administration from the start labeled EVERYONE who is not left-wing as a "possible extremist/possible terrorist."

The left for the most part has ignored these facts, because they are not the ones being targeted.

Obama used the IRS to go after conservative groups, Obama's DHS labeled Americans who want to keep the second amendment, who are conservative, who don't like communism and don't want a One World government, or if you don't like any of Obama's policies as "possible extremists and possible terrorists." The left for the most part have been complicit in this attempt by left-wing dictator wannabe Obama to label ALL in the right as "possible terrorists/possible extremists." Obama's justice department propped up hate groups like the SPLC and claimed they were helping the Obama administration label as "extremists" people like Ron Paul and his followers, or anyone else who would defy Obama and his policies. Obama bypassed Congress to implement "environmental laws" which caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs.

Even though there is evidence corroborating all of the above, and more, the left on overall continued to see Obama a s a savior, when he was destroying this nation and puting Americans against each other.

To make it worse Obama/Hillary/the DNC and their puppets in the left-wing media set out to oust the rightful POTUS. Obama and his cohorts should be in prison, rotting for life for what they have done to this nation. Instead they set up a conglomerate of left-wingers, some in power, others activists, to stop any and every policy implemented by POTUS Trump. Now Obama and his family are in France on vacation, when the vacation they should be enjoying is in Gitmo.

edit on 23-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Those smarter than him?"... Really, those "smarter than him" are the very same people who destroyed this nation. Meanwhile POTUS Trump has made America Great Again. People like you are the same ones who labeled even minorities like myself who back POTUS Trump as "racists," and people like you, whom you claim to be so smart, couldn't understand when POTUS Trump referred to MS-13 as "animals..." Yet those like you claimed "he called all immigrants animals," and other stupid and absurd claims which you believe to this day.

Seen any Russians under your bed lately, or even in your soup?...

edit on 23-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Or, the really smart ones, like AOC. " New York could do so much more with that $3 Billion" . 🤣

top topics

<< 1   >>

join