It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thwarted Dallas shooting goes viral. If only all gun violence got the same attention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If I still had access to body gels and Kevlar armor, I would do a video. I've been out of the business for years.

Cheers - Dave

My first thought was, "why the hell would he not have access to ballistic gel and Kevlar armor", but then I realized you don't live in the States.

That said, there are plenty of YouTube gun channels that have also addressed this issue ad nauseam. PTFE does not, penetrate Kevlar, nor does it aid projectiles in doing so. I have more than demonstrated this fact, so this will be my final post on the matter.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I know. Just being sarcastic about people making comments about things that they don't have a clue about.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am just glad he didn't pick a gun free zone like a school because it would have been a tragic massacre. The media would have pushed to disarm the populace.

In this case, he picked a place where people were armed. Only tragic for the crazy gunman which I am good with.

Anti gunners are you taking notes?

Wait you mean fewer people die when there's armed people at the place to respond to the attacker? Who'd'a thunk it?

Yes, armed people who respond instead of hiding behind something because getting mixed up with an active shooter is beyond their pay grade.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At the end of this video the guy talks about the first shot from police to find it's target was from a sniper some block or 2 away. Take forward to 1:23 to be precise here.

edit on 19-6-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Shamrock6

Now you're just being dumb. We all have a history, mine is just a bit odd because of who I worked for and the extra training in chemistry and metallurgy. Until I went with the military in the 80's, I was just an engineer, r&d, analytical instrumentation, software/hardware. When the military got their hooks in me, my job profile changed radically. Partially because of what I was designing and also because of where we were deploying the systems. When you are operational in an active campaigns and around them, you have to go in fully prepared. Maybe you've never been in an active zone? I do have some regrets but I am certainly not ashamed of doing my job well.

Cheers - Dave

I don’t care.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Both of those can be purchased in Canada. Just sayin

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

This is a preview of what ANTIFA's civil war will look like..!!

2nd

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

If I still had access to body gels and Kevlar armor, I would do a video. I've been out of the business for years.

Cheers - Dave

My first thought was, "why the hell would he not have access to ballistic gel and Kevlar armor", but then I realized you don't live in the States.

That said, there are plenty of YouTube gun channels that have also addressed this issue ad nauseam. PTFE does not, penetrate Kevlar, nor does it aid projectiles in doing so. I have more than demonstrated this fact, so this will be my final post on the matter.

Thought you might like this :-) Teflon coated steel rounds. Notice the pointy tips? Obviously coated hollowpoints don't work.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join