It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally June 18 2019 8pm EST - He's Running for President !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Twitter on fire with Democrats in frenzies with Trump ready to "Announce" something !!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

He's in the back pockets of the Sauds and you can't even see it! Lol.

This is the most "globalist" picture I've ever seen. Trump is such a tool, just like Obama. Lol. I wonder if the Sauds used protection when they bent Trump over their war room table.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Euchre

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: olaru12
A little prediction...

trump will start a war with Iran before the elections; Cancel the elections and declare himself president for life like lil Kim. The constitution be damned....

Will that be ok with his followers?

Fantasy land level whining early won't dry your future tears. Ya Should'a learned that after 2016

Future tears? I don't care what happens, I'm blessed to have options that most Americans don't have.

It was just speculation anyway and not meant to trigger anyone.
edit on 18-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Khashoggi

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Some Brownshirt elements protesting outside the arena !!

They've got the Baby Trump Blimp !! 😃

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Trump live, what could possibly go wrong!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You sound like a fanatic. Lol. Lay off the koolaid my brother, I think it'll do you some good. Quit letting the media trigger you into this delusion that Trump cares about you, he doesn't. He doesn't even know you exist so your obsession is a waste.

Ha ha haaaaaa

I think we know who the media has fooled!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Over 50 rallies since he took office and now he's starting his reelection campaign? Jesus, fragile Trump never stopped campaigning as he has a hard time managing without his lemmings constantly stroking his ego.

Let me guess, the speech will be more mindless repetition of same old stuff, more 4th grade style crying and blaming, more baseless claims of "winning", same old campaign promises that the great negotiator couldn't make happen the past 3 years, and sadly, more making a mockery of the office of presidency and his followers that have completely abandoned their conservative roots (family values, decency, fiscal responsibility). But it will be a classic celebration of Trumpy division! The male version of the Real Housewives shows. Can't wait to watch the ongoing trainwreck. Here we go!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DukeMisterio

This kind of response is so comical, it's like something you'd see in Idiocracy. Lol. The irony is totally lost on you guys, it's hilarious.

Don't be to hard on them. They are mostly adolescents searching for an adult identity; thinking being obnoxious and loud is the way it's done. I call it the 'white trash syndrome'...

What a see you next Tuesday thing to say. Stop projecting..

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Not me, I don't watch them. Literally ever. They're a propaganda arm of the government. Yes, Trump's government, and Obama's, and Bush's, and Clinton's, and etc.

They've conditioned you through their own intentional pettiness to ignore any and all criticism of Trump as petty no matter how valid the criticism actually is. The media could come out against air tomorrow and Trump's supporters would suffocate themselves just in spite.

The media has taught you a valuable lesson: "orange man good" and nothing else matters and it's just fake news otherwise. You've been conditioned well. They've actually convinced you there's anyone in Washington looking out for your best interests. Now THAT is hilarious.

As you guys cry that Hillary would have went to war with Syria Trump is gearing up for war in Iran and you guys applaud him. Lol. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a condition.

edit on 6/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just hope he doesn't do something really stupid.....

Like promise to cure cancer.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Obama miscalculated badly.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Trump live, what could possibly go wrong!!!

Well even the newspaper where trump held his reelection rally, Orlando, didn't endorse trump.

In fact..."anybody but trump"

www.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Corrupt paper. Supported The Parkside shooting Sheriff who was recently fired. Endorsed Debbie Wasserman Schultz for Congress.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
MSM: how dare Donald Trump speak from the Lincoln Memorial on July 4th!

CNN cut away permanently from the rally when the crowd started chanting CNN sucks.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 6/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Why aren't Obama or Hillary in jail yet? Trump seems to be pretty clueless on how to punish them so far.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MSM: how dare Donald Trump speak from the Lincoln Memorial on July 4th!

Do you think he can make his speech NOT about him and his campaign and the evil Democrats?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join