It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally June 18 2019 8pm EST - He's Running for President !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I know you think Trump is unbeatable and infallible but the media has conditioned you to think that way with their constant negative coverage of him. He's become a martyr in your eyes. I get it, that was the point the entire time. Now we have people ignoring the fact he sold weapons to terrorists and gave the biggest tax cut in history to the wealthy elite who have been undermining our political process for decades with lobbying. Why else would Trump have the president of Citizens United run his campaign other than to benefit the lobbyists and corporations?

Trump is a fraud, nothing more than a meme to keep people preoccupied on inconsequential soundbites and drama. The media has been Trump's greatest gift and he to them. They have a symbiotic relationship and benefit each other. I bet you also really believed Trump had a real rivalry and hatred for Vince McMahon.

Translation:

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I love this president. I wish I could be at that rally!! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Why can't you be?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
don't want to trigger you guys! so sorry. still don't understand why celebrating a liar but thats the thing with right wings, they are so easy to manipulate. by the way, he is the hero of european neonazis too! ever ask yourself why is that? a reply to: oloufo

Nazi's the only ones acting like nazis brown shirts are the left. What are the lies you attest to him? Like if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor lie? Oh thats right it was Bozo who said that.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
ignoring the fact he sold weapons to terrorists a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Obama administration has approved more than $278 billion in foreign arms sales in its eight years, more than double the total of the previous administration, according to figures released by the Pentagon on Tuesday. Most if not all were sold to the mid eastern nations.

edit on 18-6-2019 by JON666 because: wrong info

edit on 18-6-2019 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A little prediction...

trump will start a war with Iran before the elections; Cancel the elections and declare himself president for life like lil Kim. The constitution be damned....

Will that be ok with his followers?
edit on 18-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I hope President Trump doesn't use the word Illegal "Alien" tonight. It TRIGGERS Rep. Ilhan Omar.

There are no human Aliens!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
A little prediction...

trump will start a war with Iran before the elections; Cancel the elections and declare himself president for life like lil Kim. The constitution be damned....

⬆ Incurable pre-confirmation bias ⤴😃

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope President Trump doesn't use the word Illegal "Alien" tonight. It TRIGGERS Rep. Ilhan Omar.

There are no human Aliens!: www.foxnews.com...

Some people might do something !!! 😬

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, that is the sound you make when you hear information that sparks your cognitive dissonance. Thank you for demonstrating for us.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

I approve of Obama doing it just as much as I approve Trump of doing it, which is not at all. I'm not an Obama fan, all you're doing is pointing out how Trump is the same as Obama. Thank you.

edit on 6/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The poor souls who only get their news from enemies of America, never see how inclusive and compassionate the Trump administration is.

Case in point...(one of many):

In recognition of Pride Month, U.S. Attorney General William Barr held a closed-door meeting with LGBT attorneys and law enforcement officials who work for the U.S. Justice Department and heard about ongoing anti-LGBT workplace concerns within the FBI and the Bureau of Prisons.
Source: www.washingtonblade.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I hope he uses all the words and phrases the “REEEEEEEEEE” crowd get triggered by

Then we’ll get the “see, see I told you” easily-triggered crowd to make us all laugh while MORE people jump from the dEm wreck to the Trump train.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You sound like a fanatic. Lol. Lay off the koolaid my brother, I think it'll do you some good. Quit letting the media trigger you into this delusion that Trump cares about you, he doesn't. He doesn't even know you exist so your obsession is a waste.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Because he is THE President, I hope Donald Trump announces something GREAT that a candidate-only can't announce at a campaign kick-off event.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

A little prediction...

Will that be ok with his followers?[/quote

Bwaahaahaaa Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee awhahahhaaa REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

This kind of response is so comical, it's like something you'd see in Idiocracy. Lol. The irony is totally lost on you guys, it's hilarious.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

A little prediction...

You know I've never heard anything even remotely like this from anyone on the right, even the most hardcore Trump supporter. But I've heard it multiple times from the people on the butthurt left. It's like you love to wallow in your own little personal hell-on-earth fantasies.
And here it is again.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DukeMisterio

This kind of response is so comical, it's like something you'd see in Idiocracy. Lol. The irony is totally lost on you guys, it's hilarious.

Don't be to hard on them. They are mostly adolescents searching for an adult identity; thinking being obnoxious and loud is the way it's done. I call it the 'white trash syndrome'...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
.a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 when he get to the 278 billions in arms sales to the mid east and giving Iran 1.7 billion dollars the we can compare apples to apples.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

A little prediction...

Fantasy land level whining early won't dry your future tears. Ya Should'a learned that after 2016

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join