It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally June 18 2019 8pm EST - He's Running for President !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

“If he loses”

BWAAAAAH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA

If (and that is a big 'if') he does, I know one thing. We will not go ape$#it bananas screaming at the wall like Hillary supporters did. We will not break down into blithering idiots slobbering on the TeeVee in front of millions weeping as if it is the end of the world. We won't turn into psychotic nuts, iow.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Your bitterness and envy won't solve your problems 😃

Neither will your jilted jealousies 😎

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We won't turn into psychotic nuts, iow.

I can agree with that, as anyone tubthumping for ANY politician has already completed that transformation.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Huh?

Don’t we get to attack elderly people in the street for wearing “pedo Joe Biden” hats??

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Trump has boarded AF1 with Melania !!

Headed to Florida !! 😎

MSNBC not reporting !!

MSM fissiling like alka-seltzer !! 😆

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I think Florida's governor just banned all Sanctuary cities in the state this week didn't he?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: xuenchen

you are in love. that is so sweet. you should write him, maybe he loves you too.

If you are an American, you are President Trump's top priority also.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137

If nothing else I enjoyed watching the MSM meltdown as the result was coming and the realization that Hillary was not going to win.

Then you had the false promises of the B grade celebs all claiming they would leave for Canada, maybe second time round they will mean it??....

I certainly enjoy watching liberal heads explode, but please, don't send your liberals to Canada. We already have too many stupid liberals in parliament. Trudeau is already destroying the nation with liberal idiocy. Plus, we'll have to fight back, we'll have to send a foray of Beiber, Trudeau, freakland and climate barbie clones shot from clown cannons across the border to infest your territory. Nobody wins! Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

you are in love. that is so sweet. you should write him, maybe he loves you too.

People in this country should be excited to have a president that actually does things for the benefit of the people of America. You sound envious.

I guess it would be different if y'all didn't get fake American news in Germany. My buddy is a huge AfD supporter and shares the same views as me but never gets the real news about Trump.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Do you remember Beto O'Rourke's kickoff rally 3 months ago? He timed it and placed it near a trump rally in order to drain people away from the president.

But the sound from Trump's rally 1/2 mile away drowned out Beto. Ha ha!

edit on 6/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hahah what then, does this make the screaming hordes of people who weep legit tears and howl incessantly, that Trump is president..

Bitches? Awww no Hillary love for them...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The only people I ever actually hear say "reee" are right wingers. Lol. It's very ironic, though I'm sure the irony is lost on you.

Well, you just don't get it, I guess..

REEE... wait, I mean HONK HONK!

... It's like giving candy to a baby.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What was Obama's rally like to kick off his campaign for his second term? Did he have anything to brag about?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What was Obama's rally like to kick off his campaign for his second term? Did he have anything to brag about?

All his "accomplishments" were "internal" and for the benefit of the high and mighty and most of it all failed 😎

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Hahah what then, does this make the screaming hordes of people who weep legit tears and howl incessantly, that Trump is president..

Bitches? Awww no Hillary love for them...

don't want to trigger you guys! so sorry. still don't understand why celebrating a liar but thats the thing with right wings, they are so easy to manipulate. by the way, he is the hero of european neonazis too! ever ask yourself why is that?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

All his "accomplishments" were "internal" and for the benefit of the high and mighty and most of it all failed 😎

No wonder nobody remembers Obama's second term kickoff rally!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yeah, and Obama was the hero of MS-13 and left-wing nutjobs that destroyed storefronts and tipped over garbage cans. Go figure?

Yeah Trump lied. He said 30% of women are raped on the trek up from Central America. It was actually 33-1/3%. What a liar! hahah.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I know you think Trump is unbeatable and infallible but the media has conditioned you to think that way with their constant negative coverage of him. He's become a martyr in your eyes. I get it, that was the point the entire time. Now we have people ignoring the fact he sold weapons to terrorists and gave the biggest tax cut in history to the wealthy elite who have been undermining our political process for decades with lobbying. Why else would Trump have the president of Citizens United run his campaign other than to benefit the lobbyists and corporations?

Trump is a fraud, nothing more than a meme to keep people preoccupied on inconsequential soundbites and drama. The media has been Trump's greatest gift and he to them. They have a symbiotic relationship and benefit each other. I bet you also really believed Trump had a real rivalry and hatred for Vince McMahon.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I get it. You're a clown that likes to honk its nose and accuse others of "reee"ing when you're literally the only one doing it. Lol. It's obvious, there's not much to get.

Notice how my post wasn't even directed at you but your hivemind mentality made you jump in defense. It's so easy. Lol.
edit on 6/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And yet
He’s already won the next election

So sorry. Maybe next time the party of hate will win.

But I doubt it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join