It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally June 18 2019 8pm EST - He's Running for President !

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump and supporters are buckets of idiocy.

You must not be from this country. That's probably one of the dumbest and most nonsensical things I've ever heard. It's right up there with everything AOC says.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yeah, he also said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose a single supporter, amirite?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Those are almost as good as the youtube compilation of all the big name libs telling us Trump's shot of winning.

This was funny, too.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN cut this Democrat focus group short. They did not get the answers they expected last week.

mobile.twitter.com...

The Trump rally in Orlando was absolutely INSANE! The ONLY WAY the dims win in 2020 is outright election fraud. We saw them test the waters as to how far they could go in the midterms and what's scary is they actually got VERY far with their fraud.

Come 2020 they are going to have to be blatant in order to win.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Those are almost as good as the youtube compilation of all the big name libs telling us Trump's shot of winning.

This was funny, too.

Oh yeah! At least once a month I watch the meltdown montages on YouTube! I especially love the ones where the Young Turks are freaking out as the electoral votes come in. CLASSIC!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen

lots of good it did "at the time" 😄especially since the entire "Russians did it" escapade was planned.

So, are you suggesting that there was no Russian attempt to interfere with the 2016 elections?

Are you denying that Assange stated his material did not come from Russia? Are you denying that the contents of the emails have been ignored and the whole Russia narrative is an attempt to distract from the despicable content? Have you read the emails?

I have read some of the e-mails but there's like 44,053 of them. Try a keyword search if you wish to find particular messages.

The two .EDB mailstore files that Wikileaks has, didn't come from the Russian hacks, that is true. The Russian hacks only retrieved a few .PST files which are exports from the mail stores. They are significantly smaller and easier to transfer over the internet in a reasonable time frame, from a running server.

You cannot normally access the .EDB files while the server is running as they are locked by the email processes. You normally have to take the mail server offline to retrieve the .EDB files. The exception to this is that backup software can create shadow backup copies of these files and it is possible to retrieve them from the backups.

In the case of the DNC, the backups would have been encrypted and so you would need access to the backup software, the encryption password and access to the offline backed-up file media as well. The .EDB files are also significantly large and would likely have taken days (if not weeks) to transfer over the internet. Hence it is highly unlikely for the Russian hackers to gain direct access to the mail stores.

So, I would assume that the Wikileaks files were from an insider in CrowdStrike, or the FBI, or Fidelis Cybersecurity, or Mandiant, or SecureWorks, or ThreatConnect. Due to the issues with accessing the files while the server is online, it is actually unlikely that the leak was from within the DNC itself (although I imagine they would keep some backups in a fireproof safe or stored offsite as contingency).

Here is the address so you can read the e-mails for yourself and make judgement. Please note that I can't link to it directly from ATS as they block the link. You will have to remove the spaces from the following and paste it into your browser address bar:

"https:// wikileaks . org /dnc-emails/"

The worst e-mail content refers to the way they dealt with Bernie Sanders. The emails that were a potential threat to national security were rather mundane in comparison. Interestingly, Hillary's own e-mails seem to be absent from the Wikileaks mailstores.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: manuelram16
Lamestream media newsflash! 89 people attended Trump's Rally......

and according to latest polls, Biden is at 89%...

Totally fine with me if the latest polls want to give more false hope to the leftists. Here is a screenshot from 2016 I've kept on my phone whenever I want to fall on the floor and laugh until I cry.

These figures were based on polls. So, percentages of potential voters vastly changed their opinion in 4 hours, between 9 PM and 1 AM? How does that happen? Doesn't that look fishy to you?

For instance, what would it look like if the Trump campaign figured out where the polling was taking place and flooded the area with supporters? This turns a poll into propaganda because it isn't reflecting true public opinion. So when you see figures like these, you know someone is clearly being deceptive, don't you?

edit on 24/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yeah, he also said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose a single supporter, amirite?

Yeah, well his loyal supporters seem to want to excuse him for anything, and as the comment shows, he knows it. He insults their intelligence and they still grovel at his feet.

Perhaps they are, like, political masochists?

And you have to admit, the OP getting all rah rah over the Prez going for a second term, as if it is something to open the champagne about, is a tad weirdo.

edit on 24/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join