It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally June 18 2019 8pm EST - He's Running for President !

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Cherry trees are your next best attempt.

But not the one George Washington chopped down.

(be aware that GW story is fake) 😎

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen

Orange trees are easier to climb and have less branches and have more fruit 😎

Orange trees usually have thorns, and don't make for safe climbing.

Well use gloves !!!!!

And a face mask 😎

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: xuenchen

I was replying to something care said.

Oh well then pardon me

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You’re joking right?
You yourself claim that republicans are anti a ‘certain type’ of immigrant.

An offshoot false belief spread by dEms and lying media during the election race

I don’t do twitter

He never obstructed nor colluded. At all. Regardless of what the fake investigation hoax was all about.
Another leftist democrat attempt to ‘influence’ the next election (and another fail)

cNn openly lying on day one with “Trump called all Mexicans rapists”, bought hook line and sinker by the thickest of individuals

Which lead to
Millions of brits, aussies, Europeans, Canadians AND Russians on ALL platforms of media and internet:
“anti trump racist trump bigot trump anti trump racist racist bigot trump anti trump racist trump bigot trump” continuously for the ENTIRE election race and beyond. All false. And all still repeated today.

But ‘the russians’ Influenced the election

Yeah right
edit on 20 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Just cutting in to highlight the references to:

dEms and cNn

Only a privileged few understand.

Shhh don't give it away.

Let them sail the blue oceans searching for their ignorant bliss dream(s) 😎

The few and the proud toast to the gallant...
😆

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Trump and supporters are buckets of idiocy.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

😄🤣😄
That solves the whole problem and at the same time exposes the Democrat Strategy 😆

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You’re joking right?
You yourself claim that republicans are anti a ‘certain type’ of immigrant.

Some Reeeepublicans.

Some of them are also racist, but they always have reasons and usually don't believe themselves to be so, because of those 'reasons'.

Far more are bigoted, but not necessarily on racial grounds. They include religious, cultural, or sexual orientation group classifications. Again bigots, like racists, claim 'reasons' to validate their opinions (like that the targeted group wear abhorrent clothing).

The same goes for the opposite side. Some Democrats are racists and bigots but their overall party policies are less supportive of such things than their opposite paty.

Humans cover a variety of modes of belief and opinion. That is why any broad brush classification of large groups of them is invalid in ethical terms. Because such classifications falsely include large numbers who are entirely innocent of any perceived 'offense'.

In this way, the actions of some evil radicals guilty of terrorist or oppressive anti-humanitarian acts, somehow damns a peaceable religious community numbering in the billions as 'the enemy' (I am of course, referring to those Christians, of which I am one).

An offshoot false belief spread by dEms and lying media during the election race

I don’t do twitter

Good for you. That will... well, something, anyway.

He never obstructed nor colluded. At all. Regardless of what the fake investigation hoax was all about.
Another leftist democrat attempt to ‘influence’ the next election (and another fail).

The investigation was real, legal and officially sanctioned.

There were multiple recorded instances of attempted obstruction of justice (part 2 of the Mueller report was only about Trump's obstruction of justice attempts).

Mueller is a Republican.

cNn openly lying on day one with “Trump called all Mexicans rapists”, bought hook line and sinker by the thickest of individuals

You misquoted. The CNN headline was "Trump basically called Mexicans rapists again", which he did:
Additionally, despite Mexico later offering asylum to some, they don't want asylum in a country allied to the ones they are running from. They want asylum in the US. Mexico isn't sending them.

Which lead to
Millions of brits, aussies, Europeans, Canadians AND Russians on ALL platforms of media and internet:
“anti trump racist trump bigot trump anti trump racist racist bigot trump anti trump racist trump bigot trump” continuously for the ENTIRE election race and beyond. All false. And all still repeated today.

But ‘the russians’ Influenced the election

Yeah right

Yes.

They called Trump a racist and bigot, based upon what he has actually said. The vast majority of those seeking asylum are not Mexican, yet he referred to them as Mexican and said Mexico sent them. That is a racist stereotyping against the Mexicans.

Get real!
edit on 20/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Orange trees are easier to climb and have less branches and have more fruit 😎

Orange trees usually have thorns, and don't make for safe climbing.

Well use gloves !!!!!

And a face mask 😎

... and flippers and snorkel and lead-lined underwear.

You never know when there might be a flash flood or atomic bomb, as a result of all sorts of origins oranges!

Doom, doom! All is doom!

edit on 20/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm saying doesn't matter who's in the US puppet show it won't change a dickybird... As someone quoted earlier, Whether its the Dumocrats or the Repulsicans the direction of the US has gone very much adrift... To think it was once a Republic.

Continuing with a broken system for 105 years to me is rather stupid, or do Americans like punishment?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I wish I may I wish I might...

The Mueller investigation was not a hoax and his report is an indictment of the presidents behavior.
And he will pay. No matter how many candles you light

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

And Jerry Mahoney is the leader of your cause?

Kooooooooool.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Dont forget baskets of deplorables too.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So you're admitting you're a bigot against people not as smart and superior thinkers like you?

Aren't the left ALL that way while claiming the high ground for tolerance and compassion?

Ahaha! Caught in your own trap again like the hive minded left always does to themselves.

Who's the bucket of idiocy now?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Lamestream media newsflash! 89 people attended Trump's Rally......

and according to latest polls, Biden is at 89%...

Totally fine with me if the latest polls want to give more false hope to the leftists. Here is a screenshot from 2016 I've kept on my phone whenever I want to fall on the floor and laugh until I cry.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I didn't vote last time. The only time I ever voted was for Mitt Romney so you tell me where my allegiance lies. Lol.

Apparently with a man who wears "magic underpants" wow at least we have confirmation of your hypocrisy thanx.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

CNN cut this Democrat focus group short. They did not get the answers they expected last week.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

lots of good it did "at the time" 😄especially since the entire "Russians did it" escapade was planned.

So, are you suggesting that there was no Russian attempt to interfere with the 2016 elections?

Are you denying that Assange stated his material did not come from Russia? Are you denying that the contents of the emails have been ignored and the whole Russia narrative is an attempt to distract from the despicable content? Have you read the emails?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 1point92AU

CNN cut this Democrat focus group short. They did not get the answers they expected last week.

mobile.twitter.com...

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The same goes for the opposite side. Some Democrats are racists and bigots

For example their last Presidential candidate and current "frontrunner." Forgot to mention that! Not surprised as it doesn't fit your mantra
edit on 24-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Clarity

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join