It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally June 18 2019 8pm EST - He's Running for President !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

tiny minority

News anchors, late-night and daytime TV hosts, celebrities, politicians, printed news journos, etc. etc. etc.

If it were just a few Hillary sycophants off the street, you might have a point. Do I need to post videos?!

edit on 19-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

Can't Touch Dis...................

Can't quite decide, is he asleep? Is he pushing out a ripper of a fart? Is he trying to hide his hands from getting smacked because he's been been raiding Granny's lollies laxatives jar?

No , he is just Relaxing after Destroying his Many Enemies on Twitter . He is the Boss BOSS...........

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Can't quite decide, is he asleep? Is he pushing out a ripper of a fart? Is he trying to hide his hands from getting smacked because he's been been raiding Granny's lollies laxatives jar?

No , he is just Relaxing after Destroying his Many Enemies on Twitter . He is the Boss BOSS...........

Nah, it's probably frontotemporal dementia.

He's just remembering the oranges of his father in Germany after having a cup of covfefe and all tuckered out over his temper tantrums at no provocation.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Signs of alzheimer's - Google Search

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You don't speak Trumpese? lol

Early on when he first took office, he tended to do this. But, actually, if you research "when your mind moves faster than your mouth", you will get educated.

President Trump is learning to control his tendency to let his mind get ahead of his mouth. If you listened to him last night, you may have picked up on it. He still goes off on a tangent at times, but he has definitely learned to control that tendency.

Most people that have spent time with him walk away with a new respect and impression. He really is brilliant and his mind does work faster than his mouth. He remembers people, names, statistics, numbers, and other things in uncanny detail.

Pelosi displays signs of dementia, however, to me, but without a medical diagnosis, it's just an observation.

edit on 19-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

He's just remembering the oranges of his father in Germany after having a cup of covfefe and all tuckered out over his temper tantrums at no provocation.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

This lady really doesnt like Trump, check her post history....

Lolz

She is claiming she can make medical diagnoses about someone she has never met. I believe her way over someone that won the presidency.....

And of course there is no selective editing involved here

Lolz

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You don't speak Trumpese? lol

Early on when he first took office, he tended to do this. But, actually, if you research "when your mind moves faster than your mouth", you will get educated.

President Trump is learning to control his tendency to let his mind get ahead of his mouth. If you listened to him last night, you may have picked up on it. He still goes off on a tangent at times, but he has definitely learned to control that tendency.

Most people that have spent time with him walk away with a new respect and impression. He really is brilliant and his mind does work faster than his mouth. He remembers people, names, statistics, numbers, and other things in uncanny detail.

Pelosi displays signs of dementia, however, to me, but without a medical diagnosis, it's just an observation.

Fact Checking Trump’s Inaccurate Tariff and Trade Claims in Florida Rally Speech - New York Times

Fact check: Trump's Orlando rally featured more than 15 false claims over 76 minutes - CNN

Jobs, Veterans, Taxes: Fact Checking Trump's Speech at Orlando Rally - Fortune

Fact-Checking Trump’s Orlando Rally: Russia, the Wall and Tax Cuts - MSN

Fact-checking Donald Trump's 2020 campaign kick-off in Florida - Politifact

Fact-checking-president-trump-reelec tion-speech - National Post

edit on 19/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

This lady really doesnt like Trump, check her post history....

Lolz

She is claiming she can make medical diagnoses about someone she has never met. I believe her way over someone that won the presidency.....

And of course there is no selective editing involved here

Lolz

I am not female. I am a male (married with kids and grandkids) with all the required plumbing and have been from birth.

I am not making any diagnosis. I am suggesting something based upon several known facts:

Is there any credible evidence that Donald Trump has dementia? - Quora

Mental Health Professionals Declare Trump is Mentally Ill And Must Be Removed - Petition with 70,684 supporters @ change.org

DONALD TRUMP'S 'DEMENTIA' IS SO BAD HE IS NOW GIVING PEOPLE THE SAME SILLY NICKNAMES, MICHAEL MOORE SAYS - Newsweek

What’s a ‘Covfefe’? Trump Tweet Unites a Bewildered Nation
There is no selective editing involved (Read the quoted text from my previous post along with the video):

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Oh my gawd! Those are so funny!

I like the one where Trump said that the FBI told Obama about Russia interference in 2016 and that Obama did nothing about it. The "fact checker" called that a lie because Obama did do something. What did he do? He warned them. hahahahah!!! My sides are splitting.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I like the one where Trump said that the FBI told Obama about Russia interference in 2016 and that Obama did nothing about it. The "fact checker" called that a lie because Obama did do something. What did he do? He warned them. hahahahah!!! My sides are splitting.

And the zer0 "told us" that after the fact 😀

(Published on Dec 16, 2016)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

People associate their improved quality-of-life, and less worry about "war", with President Trump. They care more about their personal lifestyle than they do about the imperfections of the President.

Obama screwed millions of Americans and was imperfect. That's why voters rejected Hillary. She promised to carry the Obama torch forward. Big mistake!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And the zer0 "told us" that after the fact 😀

(Published on Dec 16, 2016)

Who was President during the 2016 campaign? Who told the press that the Russians were interfering in the campaign?

Who raised this Executive Order (13757), and what does it pertain to?

Subsequent to EO 13757, the US expelled 35 Russian diplomats intelligence operatives and closed two Russian owned compounds within the US.

Additionally, many of the details that were uncovered under Obama's Presidency appeared to point at an unhealthy connection between Russian intelligence and the Trump campaign and ultimately, the Mueller investigation was tasked with looking in to that connection.

The convictions due to Mueller's investigation were evidence of some wrongdoing, if not exactly collaboration with Russian intelligence.

But perhaps, more pertinently, since the amount of evidence and full details of Russian interference has been getting stronger over time, what has Trump ever done about it?

It seems that Trump, despite being in a stronger position to prosecute, with more fact and detail to back him up, has done nothing (except perhaps to interfere in US dealings with the Ukraine, in Russia's favor).

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

lots of good it did "at the time" 😄especially since the entire "Russians did it" escapade was planned.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Candydate Joe Byeden is the "Ukraine" conspiratori 😎

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Same foreign country but different issues.

And one possible crime does not exonerate the other, despite the either/or binary mindset of the 'excuseors'.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

lots of good it did "at the time" 😄especially since the entire "Russians did it" escapade was planned.

So, are you suggesting that there was no Russian attempt to interfere with the 2016 elections?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So, are you suggesting that there was no Russian attempt to interfere with the 2016 elections?

"Attempt" is the key.

No evidence exists that shows vote swinging or any legible influence.

"Russians" were covertly "allowed" to enter specific "no go" zones to establish "specific" evidence.

They had periscoped "side door" access to baited snare traps that "contained" irresistible treasures.

It was a brilliant effort that failed.

Classic 😎

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Same foreign country but different issues.

And one possible crime does not exonerate the other, despite the either/or binary mindset of the 'excuseors'.

Unless ulterior motives existed (which they did) (aka "setups" and "blackmail" documentation) 😎

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

"Attempt" is the key.

No evidence exists that shows vote swinging or any legible influence.

"Russians" were covertly "allowed" to enter specific "no go" zones to establish "specific" evidence.

They had periscoped "side door" access to baited snare traps that "contained" irresistible treasures.

It was a brilliant effort that failed.

Classic 😎

And yet there are stacks of people here on ATS who repeat the the specific stuff that was spread by the Russian troll farms as if it hasn't mostly been debunked.

... and it had no influence?

Did you imagine that everyone would suddenly change their votes all at once, at some stage? The Russian campaign looks to have started in earnest at least back in 2014.

The Real Paranoia-Inducing Purpose of Russian Hacks - The New Yorker
edit on 20/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Millions and millions of brits, aussies, Canadians, Europeans across ALL platforms of media and internet:

“anti trump anti trump anti trump anti trump anti trump anti trump anti trump anti trump anti trump anti trump”

But ‘the russians’ Influenced the election

Yeah right

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
And EVERY leftists still bleats out the outright lies And falsities of the lying media,

The ‘left’ most definitely ‘influenced the election’

Anybody think Trump is a racist? Anti immigrant? Wants to ‘get into bed’ with Chairman Un?

Influenced

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join