It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tic Tac Looking UFO Filmed In Wichita Kansas Posted On June 16

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Was put there this morning at 7 am until 9 am.
I had a 24 mp camera and my long endurance fixed wing drone.
It has a 40 km range and 2 hours of battery life.
If there was something up there today, I was ready for it!

But unfortunately nothing happened but a stiff neck from looking up.
Beautiful flying weather though.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Well I suppose it does look sort of like a tic tac. But is it really as minty fresh as its namesake? The world may never know.

Either way I was sort of hoping she would swing her camera or phone around, and get an up close view of what dozer was doing. And with all that hollering at him, he seemed to be up to something. Yet another mystery.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Well I suppose it does look sort of like a tic tac. But is it really as minty fresh as its namesake? The world may never know.

That's one of the things that makes me suspicious about the original "Tic Tac" video: giving it such a name was a sure way of creating a wave of new "Tic Tac" videos, so now all new sightings are of "Tic Tac UFOs".

That works in two ways:
1 - it makes it hard to find on an Internet search any other sighting that may have been called "Tic Tac" before the appearance of the now famous "Tic Tac" video, drowning those possible other cases with thousands of pages about the new ones. The same thing happened with 9/11, if we search for any other event that happened on that day on a different (or in the same) year we cannot find a thing that is not related to the events known as "September 11 Attacks";
2 - people new to the UFO scene will accept "Tic Tac" as synonymous with "UFO" and will use that word instead of the old names like "cigar shaped UFO" or even "flying saucer", ignoring those old names.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Another thing it might do is to firmly associate any similarly shaped machine that might be spottet, regardless of how it performs, with something mysterious and "otherwordly". And not, say, with any new toys being developed for the US Navy.

I can't help noticing that it is the USN that is eager to talk about tic-tacs, while the USAF seems rather lukewarm at best.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Ok thanks for your efforts Macenroe82!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Dear Beetee,
Please read the below article when you have a chance....it will answer many of your questions:

One of the biggest questions surrounding the most recent known spate of UFO encounters with U.S. Navy pilots—those that occurred off the southeastern seaboard of the United States between 2014 and early 2015—pertains to how persistent they actually were. We know Super Hornet aircrews from Strike Fighter Squadron 11 (VFA-11), the Red Rippers, detected unknown objects multiple times on radar and one aircrew even had a close encounter visually with one of them, but what about the rest of the many Hornet squadrons based at Naval Air Station Oceana, not to mention the E-2 Hawkeye squadrons from nearby NAS Norfolk? We have the answer to this question and it is remarkable.

Multiple Encounters Cube in Sphere
edit on 21-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Very possible. That's why I thought it would be nice if I had the skills to stabilize the video, but rather than stabilize it on the object, stabilize it on the tree to see what the object is really doing. Some people in the thread suggested that it's bad CGI because the object "disappears" for a couple of frames during the movement. I think that might be a result of the camera movement, too, and a stabilization would help determine that, too.

edit on 21-6-2019 by spf33 because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spf33

Thanks. That actually is very enlightening.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Personally I think this particular video it looks more like a pill, then a tic tac.

But hey, whats in a name. I will wait till somebody films the squares in a circle inteconjoined ones people are talking about, or ATIS as I have so dubbed it.

Which is something I just made up, that stands for Aerial Thing In Sky.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join